Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears (3440 Views)

Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / I Am Ashamed Of Sw Govs—-ffk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by MetaPhysical: 1:11am On Aug 02, 2019
1. Fulani Herdsmen banned by NW Govs from carrying AK47 in public. It is now crime to be seen in public with AK47 or any assault weapon in NW States.

2. Fulani bandits vigilante banned and ordered to release kidnapped captives.

My SW Govs were told months ago fulani herdsmen and bandits are dangers in SW, they did not take action....even when their Chairman, Gov Akeredolu personally ran into fulani kidnappers on Akure road.

SW Govs were afraid of stepping on toes.

They had a security summit three weeks ago following Mrs Olakunri's death. No action, no resolve, no proclamation!

After that, recently discovered that miyetti Allah has been operating a vigilante in Yorubaland, even when Govs will not back OPC to operate as a vigilante.

Yet, no initiative, no action. Miyetti Allah is still in forest mounting checkpoints. My Govs are blowing grammar everyday in news and analysing security.

Now that NW Govs, those who cant speak the queens language eloquently but without doubt carry BIG BALLS between legz, have taken bold steps and did what SW Govs did not have heart and courage to do.....can I beg my SW Govs to please follow in footsteps of Northern Govs and do the right thing for our people in Yorubaland?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by stonemasonn: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Do you know the magnitude of the conflict in the North-West? The so called boldness came from the new PDP governor of Zamfara state, before then all the northern governors mostly APC were just looking. Fayose did more than any of the Northern governors but today we vilify him, as long as we keep sucking Tinubus balls we'll have to manage the fulas until 2023.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Guestlander: 2:09am On Aug 02, 2019
When was it ever legal to go around with AK47?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Zikora1000(f): 3:29am On Aug 02, 2019
In as much as you ass_ licked Buhari sometimes, I can't help but commend your love for your people. At least, you saw the evil being perpetrated in South West and called it by its name unlike some people that will look the other way and pretend like nothing is wrong. I truly hope that the south west will sit up.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Yankee101: 3:37am On Aug 02, 2019
I tell you so so fear fear

3 Likes

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by MetaPhysical: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2019
Guestlander:

It has never been! At minimum the pre existing laws against assault rifle needs to be enforced. Executive orders are not necessary, but in view of prevalent and helpless disorder a firm and effective order of zero tolerance can cover miles in terms of local security.

2 Likes

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by cptfash: 3:57am On Aug 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:
1. Fulani Herdsmen banned by NW Govs from carrying AK47 in public. It is now crime to be seen in public with AK47 or any assault weapon in NW States.

My SW Govs were told months ago fulani herdsmen and bandits are dangers in SW, they did not take action....even when their Chairman, Gov Akeredolu personally ran into fulani kidnappers on Akure road.

They had a security summit three weeks ago following Mrs Olakunri's death. No action, no resolve, no proclamation!

After that, recently discovered that miyetti Allah has been operating a vigilante in Yorubaland, even when Govs will not back OPC to operate as a vigilante.

Yet, no initiative, no action. Miyetti Allah is still in forest mounting checkpoints. My Govs are blowing grammar everyday in news and analysing security.

Now that NW Govs, those who cant speak the queens language eloquently but without doubt carry BIG BALLS between legz, have taken bold steps and did what SW Govs did not have heart and courage to do.....can I beg my SW Govs to please follow in footsteps of Northern Govs and do the right thing for our people in Yorubaland?

U must be an IBO man wit did or unwarranted useless inciting writeup.

7 Likes

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 02, 2019
stonemasonn:
Do you know the magnitude of the conflict in the North-West? The so called boldness came from the new PDP governor of Zamfara state, before then all the northern governors mostly APC were just looking. Fayose did more than any of the Northern governors but today we vilify him, as long as we keep sucking Tinubus balls we'll have to manage the fulas until 2023.

True talk. SW governors are all cowards without exception, all they are thinking about is how to siphon state funds to their foreign accounts.

2 Likes

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by verifiablefacts: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Guestlander:
you dey mind the trash?

1 Like

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Rekhina(f): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2019
cptfash:

Dont mind those igbos inciting yorubas against fulanis ,thats y i hate igbos...
The OP is a correct Ipob

7 Likes

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by helinues: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2019
The op is sounding like Adeyinka grandson

Btw, SW governors/ leaders are not in competition with any Regions

1 Like

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by EkunKekere: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2019
So someone can lie shamelessly like this? Granting Amnesty to criminals is now an achievement ABI?

MetaPhysical:

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by xtgozie(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Being in possession of assault rifles has always been a crime
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2019
cptfash:

Metaphysical is now an igboman...

LolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

God your son really need to laugh...

The obsession u guys have for igbos didn't start today.

Your own brother is now igbo....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2019
helinues:
The op is sounding like Adeyinka grandson

Btw, SW governors/ leaders are not in competition with any Regions

Followers of grandson spotted.

Infact let me go and check his page to know what igbos did today again....lolzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Mace0lane: 8:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Where is the prove to this lie ?

stonemasonn:
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by kuuljay(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Was carrying assault riffle in public legal in this country? Trash!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Gandollaar(f): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Metaphysical is now an igboman...

LolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

God your son really need to laugh...

The obsession u guys have for igbos didn't start today.

Your own brother is now igbo....lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Only Igbos have their thinking faculty still intact under the evil buhari government. I am tended to believe is an impostor all along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by slimfit1(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Yoruba governor always scared of this hausa people. To be honest it's a failed tactics if you think you just please them all the time it is not going to work.

Ondo governor are you listening I know Hausa people than you do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by Nwadiuto247: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2019
Rekhina:
The OP is a correct Ipob

Yes o dont mind Igbos
They hate Yoruba.

The truth is that there are no bad Fulani herdsmen in the SW. All of them are good and flow well with Yoruba people.

Even all those killings in the SW that they said its Fulani herdsmen are fake news. Igbos are just hating because Yoruba love Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2019
stonemasonn:
as long as we keep sucking Tinubus balls we'll have to manage the fulas until 2023.
speak for your self
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by BanevsJoker(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Yes o dont mind Igbos
They hate Yoruba.

The truth is that there are no bad Fulani herdsmen in the SW. All of them are good and flow well with Yoruba people.

Even all those killings in the SW that they said its Fulani herdsmen are fake news. Igbos are just hating because Yoruba love Fulani.
LOL Sarcasm 101. Sarca Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by orisa37: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2019
The Governors should control their Police.
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by izombie(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Yes o dont mind Igbos
They hate Yoruba.

udo diri gi nwanne.
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by izombie(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Rekhina:
The OP is a correct Ipob
ignoring the message and attacking the messenger. Una dey try. Yoruba moslems are even worse than fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by orisa37: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2019
The North is enjoying undue influence.
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by MetaPhysical: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Rekhina:
The OP is a correct Ipob

When i enter dubai i will also be in "breaking news" but not for heist. Im coming there to kidnap and possess you forever. grin grin
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by MetaPhysical: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2019
slimfit1:
Yoruba governor always scared of this hausa people. To be honest it's a failed tactics if you think you just please them all the time it is not going to work.

Ondo governor are you listening I know Hausa people than you do.

Arakunrin does not befit that man. He should be "Alabosi Akeredolu".
Re: What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears by BlackfireX: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Disregard the op , he wants to instigate the peaceful Fulani to accommodating and sophisticated yorubas .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians / No Igbo Man Worthy Of Top Security Post In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Pretaped Series Of Messages To Be Aired To Biafrans After His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.