Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead (18281 Views)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by iramure(m): 7:08am On Jan 12, 2022
georgeakins:

That people gather in a building to dance , clap and contribute money for the survival of their General Overseer does not mean they are worshipping.

Nigerian churches are just mere buildings. God is far away from those places
you are very correct.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by IprintMONEY: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2022
All these useless ritualist disguising as pastors oyedepo, adeboye , Chris etc. Winnerly chibudollar and bigcowhorn thunder fire una mama yansh
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by clothingonline(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2022
The church should ensure of quality construction

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by shurch(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Everybody wan build big Church.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2022
iramure:
I don't think you understand my point.

I think i did.

Good morning. I don't recall saying your arguments made no sense.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by LegalOpinion: 8:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
First meet your government to improve on the standards of illicit buildings littering the country and see if God won't work His magic

You need good education
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by LegalOpinion: 8:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:
First meet your government to improve on the standards of illicit buildings littering the country and see if God won't work His magic

So god needs government first before he can perform his "magic"?
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by LegalOpinion: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2022
Hashabiah:

So the same god that "reportedly" rescued Shedrack, Meshack and Abednego from a burning fire now has to wait for government to improve standards before repeating the same magic to save his worshippers?

Some of you really reorientation.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Franking: 8:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Stop going to church u people won't hear. Oya, where was God? If they had stayed in their homes they would have been safe.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by tete7000(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Theists often implore me to seek God. If I do, they assure me I will find him. But I already know they are right.

When the ancient Greeks sought God they found Zeus and Aphrodite, the ancient Iranians found Ahura Mazda, Hindus today find Vishnu, Brahma plus a host of other gods, Muslims find Allah and Christians find Jesus and Yahweh. Humans have found many thousands of gods over millennia.

Finding gods is not the problem--humans are very proficient at it. The gods do not even have to exist yet humans can still find them. The problem for humans is not finding gods, it is demonstrating that their gods are real.

That is something that has never been accomplished.
And when your desire is not to seek him, then you don't find him. For he reveals himself only to those who believe he exists and earnestly seek hm, whether in the ancient times or now, God has never ceased to exist, he is eternal and omnipresent. You said they implore you? Who are those begging you? They are being unnecessarily oversealous. I am not begging you and I won't. If you seek God and find him, you dok yourself good. God is not diminished because you refuse to believe in his existence, you rather is the one who remains void and empty without him. Seek the Lord while he is near, search and cry out to him while you may still find him. It's for your own good. I don't care what you believe. A fool says in his heart that there is no God.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by tete7000(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2022
iramure:
pot calling kettle black. �����

Thank God you agree that you are ignorant.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by stickle(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2022
It takes a deep ignorance to advance that there is no God.
Everything around you points to the existence of God. The air, the seasons, the formation of man, so many wonderful things, tree, birds, human genetics.
Even science is a Prof of the existence of God.
Let's be careful. With my personal experience, there is Almighty God.

...The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Psalm 19:1
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by compton11(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2022
lasisi69:
These guys are not your problem... Realize this earlier and change your life :-

Time is ticking and you are still blaming external forces for your destitute undecided

Keep going undecided
who is this st**id ass nigga?

How is what I said related to what u said?
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by compton11(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2022
Thisis2raw:

And your Muslims preachers are busy harvesting human parts like it a cool business
mumu

So pastors don't haverst human parts and bury human in their church foundation?
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Funkymode(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Substandard materials used combined with engineer by profession but quack in delivery
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by compton11(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2022
killyaselfie:

My favorite thing about Christianity is that all those who “passed the shoddy work” will have their sins forgiven (absolve themselves of their guilty conscience), then go commit more, have their sins forgiven, then go commit more, have their……….

yes na grin

Since Jesus don die for their sins
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by odigbosky(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2022
Seen this building several times.

Where this building is usually gets water logged during the raining season. It was a shared building because you had a guy selling tiles there also.

I think the church bought the whole building last year and decided to carry out renovations. The engineers should be held responsible for this incident.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Olivera23(m): 9:13am On Jan 12, 2022
It's not the first time the building was being used. It has been for years. May the soul of the departed rest in peace
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Danmisra(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2022
iramure:
People worshiping god inside a building which collapsed on them and killed many and god could not save them. This god is really wonderful and very merciful indeed. RIP to the dead.
The truth is that RELIGION is a scam and a big CURSE to humanity.. most especially black man
I did not mock the dead but only to let my people know that religion is never what they think it is. It is a SCAM. The lies embedded in it is too numerous and brain damaging.
U need to specify(christianity) not all religions

1 Like

Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by iramure(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2022
tete7000:

Thank God you agree that you are ignorant.
it takes ignorance to recognise ignorance. Soon, you will understand
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by iramure(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2022
Danmisra:

U need to specify(christianity) not all religions
lol, not only but all
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by fof1: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2022
iramure:
leave government incompetence, what I am saying is that god should have done the miracle of not allowing anyone to die to prove he is indeed worthy to be praised and worshipped

SATANISM is Doomed to HELLFIRE. Watch It. God is not Man. Beware of ur Thoughts this Year going Forward. Dont Challenge the Divinity of His Power.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by iramure(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
fof1:

SATANISM is Doomed to HELLFIRE. Watch It. God is not Man. Beware of ur Thoughts this Year going Forward. Dont Challenge the Divinity of His Power.
Still laughing.....
Still laughing...........
Laughing out loud....................
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by ufotunang: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Using substandard materials to build houses ....there is no management in building houses... managing money inorder to divert the rest of the money into your pocket
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Darevofpeace(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm of the opinion that he made a good point and you can't seem to counter it so you want to pretend he must be a teenager to have made such a point in order to make yourself feel better about your inability to respond cogently to it. I understand you very well grampa
Since you both lacked common sense,he should have respect the dead and stop scoring cheap religious points.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by favouredon(f): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Divoc19:
Dunamis Abuja (church goers) should be careful
why do you say so?
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Divoc19(f): 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
When something bad happens in Nigeria, it becomes the norm for a while
favouredon:
why do you say so?
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by tete7000(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
iramure:
it takes ignorance to recognise ignorance. Soon, you will understand

I taka intelligence to read meaning into quoed texts.
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

People have the right to criticise the god you worship too. Show such people some respect too. or is respect a one-way street?

By calling HIm a scam?
Re: Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead by hopefulLandlord: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2022
Dreamhighnow:

By calling HIm a scam?
yes!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Christians Avoid Naming Their Children Jesus? / 'Thank You Lord' By Paul Enenche: Glory Dome Docu-Music Video / Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.