Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,189 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please How Can I Claim This Insurance Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Can I Claim This Insurance Policy (302 Views)

If My Mother Is Igbo, Can I Claim And Contest For Governorship In Her State / Abba Kyari - An Insurance Policy For Northern Nigeria / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Claim This Insurance Policy by Countryhard: 12:46am On Jan 12, 2022
I got a mail from a micro insurance firm in collaboration with SMEDAN; a federal government agency that I have been insured to the tune of N100,000. I need mago mago idea on how I can claim this money as we all know that the country is hard. The premium has been paid by SMEDAN. Please medical personnel and insurance expert and other knowledgeable nairalanders can go through the policy summary on how I can claim this money. Please don't tell me to go and get involved in any form of accident because I can't coman kill myself because of 100k. I am ready to share with the best mago mago ideas. Mago mago ideas and insults are welcome because I know that some nairalanders get bad mouth.

This is the mail:

You are Insured!
Dear ********

SMEDAN (Small & Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria) in collaboration with ******* Microinsurance has provided you with a HealthCash Insurance Grant for a period of 1 year starting on December 30, 2021

With HealthCash, if you are injured or in an accident, you are entitled to reimbursement of up to N100,000 for hospital treatments. This policy is only applicable to you as the principal of a SMEDAN registered business.

Your policy number is ****** and you can access the policy document attached for more information.

Begining today, if you are involved in an accident, please send us an email at **********

Project Manager
SMEDAN Register

This is the policy summary:
What’s Covered?
Any event not explicitly mentioned below
will not qualify as HealthCash
*Injuries resulting in hospital treatment
*Injuries resulting in being
permanently bedridden.
*Any other injury causing permanent
total disablement and hinders Eligible
********Customer from engaging in or
giving attention to profession or
occupation of any kind.
*Loss of two limbs, hands or of all
fingers and thumbs.
*Total loss of sight in both eyes.
*Any event resulting from an accident
that permanently or indefinitely
restricts the customer from carrying
out his/her business activity
effectively.

(1) (Reply)

Okeybakassi - Go And Get Your PVC, Because Your Vote Will Count. / Neni, A Town In Anambra And What They Did Of Recent / APC Stakeholders Kick Against Planned February 26 National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.