Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME (1783 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / Is Money Ritual A Myth Or True? / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2011
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by Joagbaje(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2011
Money cometh to me NOW!!
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by Claus(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2011
Keep saying it. Don't stop talking it!!!
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by seyibrown(f): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2011
Moooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! grin grin
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by blacksta(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
lol - see idiots shouting money cometh now - instead of focusing on hard work or the God given ability

the only person that money is cometh too is the pastor - The rest are fools

what a shame  -   Nobody preaches repentance or returning to your first love  - these days

Na wa for the new age pastors . Where in the bible did Jesus dance on earthly money.   

As far i am concerned - This thing looks demonic
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
blacksta:

lol - see idiots shouting money cometh now - instead of focusing on hard work or the God given ability

the only person that money is cometh too is the pastor - The rest are fools

what a shame  -   Nobody preaches repentance or returning to your first love  - these days

Na wa for the new age pastors . Where in the bible did Jesus dance on earthly money.   

As far i am concerned - This thing looks demonic

Abeg no yab dem I am all for it as long as it works. grin I need alternatives and anything from workable to remotely insane is fine by me. Korin dey blow right now. so MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY! MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY! COMETH !! TO ME! NOOOOOOWWWWWWW!! repeat 10 times for effect grin
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by dare2think: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
Wonder if Jesus would dance on money like that. undecided

Kids dying of hunger around the world, these "men of God" are dancing on money.

Btw God and Satan, who would be proud of that charade?
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by seyibrown(f): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
dare2think:

Wonder if Jesus would dance on money like that. undecided

Kids dying of hunger around the world, these "men of God" are dancing on money.

Btw God and Satan, who would be proud of that charade?

They weren't even thinking 'elf and safety' grin! It's very dangerous dancing and running around on 'crispy' notes on carpeted stairs! grin
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by Joagbaje(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Abeg no yab dem I am all for it as long as it works. ;

That's the issue anyone could have done "foolish things" like this. But if it's by the spirit there will be a result. In the 90s . Bishop oyedepo sowed a seed into the life of archbipshop idahosa, and archbishop told him to pour the money on the floor and begin to walk on it. As he obeyed by walking on them ,archbushop prophesied "SO SHALL YOU WALK ON MONEY" . Since that time ,his finances went up. He received mind blowing gifts and seeds. I heard someone gave him an oil rig.

So "money cometh "thing may look foolish ,but if Its done by the spirit. There is power in it. If this drama is by the flesh or by the spirit . It's not my place to judge . Can the spirit make people do such? Yes it's the wisdom of God. Foolish in the eye of men. Can men do such in the flesh ? It's possible . It's God who sees our motives.
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by dare2think: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
Joagbaje:

That's the issue anyone could have done "foolish things" like this. But if it's by the spirit there will be a result. In the 90s . Bishop oyedepo sowed a seed into the life of archbipshop idahosa, and archbishop told him to pour the money on the floor and begin to walk on it. As he obeyed by walking on them ,archbushop prophesied "SO SHALL YOU WALK ON MONEY" . Since that time ,his finances went up. He received mind blowing gifts and seeds. I heard someone gave him an oil rig.

So "money cometh "thing may look foolish ,but if Its done by the spirit. There is power in it. If this drama is by the flesh or by the spirit . It's not my place to judge . Can the spirit make people do such? Yes it's the wisdom of God. Foolish in the eye of men. Can men do such in the flesh ? It's possible . It's God who sees our motives.

-Sighs-
Chinese whispers.

Where you present when these events happened?
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by JeSoul(f): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
Some appropriate bible verses:

Mark 13:14 "But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Proverbs 23:4-5 "Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint. Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle".

Matthew 6:19-21 "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

1 Timothy 6:17-19 "Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life".

Matthew 6:24, 33 "No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Re: MONEY COMETH & THE ANOINTED MONEY RITUAL - GREEDY 'CHURCH GOERS' - SHAME by Joagbaje(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
God is against men trusting in riches rather than God.

1 Timothy 6:17
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;

God is not against our prosperity or riches . Look at the end part if that scripture again.

1 Timothy 6:17
. . , God, who giveth us richly all things[b] to enjoy[/b]

Psalms 35:27
. , Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Conji / Why Is God's Will Always Very Difficult? / Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay Back Debt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.