Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast (27365 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday / Shonekan: FG Orders National Flag To Fly At Half-Mast / COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2022
Emyogalanya:
Now this one will go and rest in peace as usual while his children enjoy his loot. Meanwhile the poor people badly affected by some of his bad government, will continue to live in turmoil
Absolutely! and the circle goes on.
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
One, two thieves died and lots more thieves to die.
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by okofians(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
timesup234:
Yes flag must fly Half-Mast for criminals and old time drug dealers. Come Delta state and see ordinary commissioner fvcking 4 girls at a time with over 5million naira. Yes we must fly flag Half-Mast for these messenger of amala politics who stole over 120billion naira
I can hardly fanthom your write up....
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by joefelin2345: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
timesup234:
Yes flag must fly Half-Mast for criminals and old time drug dealers. Come Delta state and see ordinary commissioner fvcking 4 girls at a time with over 5million naira. Yes we must fly flag Half-Mast for these messenger of amala politics who stole over 120billion naira
No be you help am siphon it? He know pay you your own share or what? No be amaka politics , na tuwo shinkafa+ fura de nunu politics. Ode, fool, slowpoke. Na your papa money he stole?
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Airfixltd: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Flags are just flying at half mast upandown.
Anyways RIP to them dead persons.

See my siggy for real investment.
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by joefelin2345: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
juman:
Alao akala, a distinguish, honoured, appreciated and beloved politician that extremely loved his ogbomosho people.

Oh, his death break my heart.
I was in ogbomosho some years ago I saw the teaching hospital he built as governor.
He was a classical governor.

Christopher Alao-Akala, I shed tears for your death.
Ogbomosho people should celebrate him.
Thank you my brother. We shall surely celebrate him by the grace of God. He might have gotten his own short comings but not as notorious as those thinking they are saints ....
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by orlaglobal234: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
timesup234:
Don't say what you don't know about the man, are you from Oyo state? try to know more about the man before you crucify him pls
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Jidegaf(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Emyogalanya post=109305499]Now this one will go and rest in peace as usual while his children enjoy his loot. Meanwhile the poor people badly affected by some of his bad government, will continue to live in turmoil[/quot
For the children is their luck but for the father he Will give account of those things.
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Mickeybook(f): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
LivingSage:
Bola Ige is dead,
Lam Adeshina is dead,
Alao Akala is dead,
Abiola Ajimobi is dead.

Only omololu Olunloyo and Rashid Ladoja remain as former Governor of Oyo State.

That's Life, we all owe death
Baba Adelabu really carry many of his stooges along ... Na occurtic thingy
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Professor2b: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
How do I get it?

Well ..Weak Erections, Premature Ejaculations ,One Minute Man,You don't Last Longer in Bed .Your Partner is getting Fed up of stories to defend your Embarrassing Sex Life .

100 Million % Guarantee , Effective , Potent Solutions..This one Sure Die.. " GNH POWER HOUSE is the Undoubtedly Solutions.
Check My Signature Below.[/quote]
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Aderupoko2: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
I thought Buhari said flags should fly at half mast, for Shonekan.Now, Makinde has given another order for the same flag to fly half mast for Akala. That means the flag dey ground be that o, flags no dey fly again
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by nuttyp: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
okofians:
I can hardly fanthom your write up....
I could not fanthom the write up too. I tell people, Akala was definitely not a Saint. Also, you don't have to like the way he lived his personal life, by the way, you live your the way you like too right? But, he made impact on the lives of thousands, if not millions indirectly. He positively imparted Oyo State regarding infrastructure, gave all areas within the state something to hold on to, imparted Ogbomoso like none before him, lifted many families out of poverty. Gave and supported people's aspiration. Neither him nor his government was perfect, but he was the best Oyo State governor I have seen in recent times. Let us be frank with ourselves. Ogbomoso will forever miss him!
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Vistra40: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
timesup234:

Are you always this cold hearted?
Re: Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast by Emyogalanya: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2022
[quote author=Jidegaf post=109311502][/quote] where and when, will he render the account?

Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / Remi Tinubu Faces Senate Panel Over Comments Made In An Interview / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos)