Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs (10501 Views)

Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car / Presidency Reacts As Chibok Parent Insists Boko Haram Still Controls 49 Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by ProudBornoBoy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Exactly he didn’t even mention Marte or Kukawa

Thank you, even parts of Damboa up to Mandaragrau is under them.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by jimtemi1: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
They should kill all the 20000 bokoharam in there custody then Nigerians will have hope. How can u wipe out millions of people and now come and say u have repent... Haa people wey vote buhari no do good oo. GOD bless OBJ were he is

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by mybiz234: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
North is in the safe hands of Boko haram.

So, north is not bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by mhmsadyq(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
The North is bleeding because the typical hausa-fulani man barely has enough intelligence to understand the basics about life, let alone to understand that he is a 4th class human being whose life carries no meaning or value.

Boko Haram are just errand boys who are carrying out the dullard's commands just like the herdsmen.

That is why Buhari will start World War III if he hears cows are being slaughtered, but he will offer "condolences" when his fellow fullanus people are being killed like fowls.

These noises you make on Nairaland won't stop you from remaining a second fiddle before them.

You better start taking actions.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Mickeybook(f): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tochi3:
Golum keep your dirty mouth shut.
Stop telling lies against poo'hari's maladministration.

There is no LGA under the control of fulani terrorists in Bornu as a whole

If i hear kpim, na Amadioha...

I no fit shout.

Zombies, how una see this format na
my mention to you us that you are not making sense
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by knowhowk: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
slivertongue:
Garba shehu, adesina and lai Mohammed will deny this and talk about the PDP years
. U failed to add the Meat Griller too..All Problems in Nigeria is caused by PDP ...APC can't do anything a till date to Change anything ...Same Politicians in PDP are in APC ...Same People.. Politicians I Hail ooo

Weak Erections, Premature Ejaculations ,Poor Performances
Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by slimghost(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
That’s a huge lie! Boko haram has been defeated totally and North is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by od501: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by ovie8200: 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Please, go tell lier Mohammed if he will agree with you!!!!!
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by openmine(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2022
Zulum was trying to be modest so that he will not make the service chiefs and PMB look bad in front of the public!
We all know that Bokoharam control more than 6 LGAs in borno!
If anyone is in doubt,kindly ask the senators representing the so called 'safe LGAs' in borno to pay a visit without security to their various communities!

3 Likes

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Brushstrokes20: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's a lie! Bokoharm is dead and buried - LIAR mohammed
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by gazza07(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Leemao grin grin tomorrow he will tell you that Borno is the most secure state and buhari is the best. Northerners are like "anything to hold on to power" even if it involves sacrificing innocents life insurance

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by egoldman(m): 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
Kriss216:
That's good.

Two is minimal. The North is trying

Said Baba

You said that is good? Can you live in those two LGA for a week?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Comedian2019: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Let's wait and see as liar mohd and his BMC cohorts deny it.
Maybe those two local government areas are "soft targets". grin grin
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Comedian2019: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
od501:

Issa lie, north is peaceful
Very pissful

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Judolisco(m): 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nip dis stuff from the bud.... Education, employment and skill acquisition is d way out for d North.... Most of dis radicals have nothing to live for and see no reason for their existence
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by AllahIsSatan: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Look at this thing that is lower than an animal.

Your life is worth less than my dog.

Unlike you and your fellow Arewa street beggars, life is good for me.

[img]https://images./7MFTfhhEqaWAd9MHOtImzH.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6WMGuTLuiwCeCgzGh2617N.jpg[/img]

mhmsadyq:

These noises you make on Nairaland won't stop you from remaining a second fiddle before them.

You better start taking actions.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by boyfrank: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2022
I thought u guys were claiming Buhari have retrieved all Nigerian land from them and they only attack soft targets

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by orisa37: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2022
GO TO MR. PRESIDENT. ASK HIM TO INSTRUCT THE MILITARY TO APPLY THE UDI FORMULA TO RELEASE THE TWO LOCAL GOVERNMENTS TO YOU.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by AsawanaDgreat: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
The people's governor is a realist
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by iyke2frankeze: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
My mouth shot up!

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by sleek214(m): 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
This man, talking from both sides of his mouth.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Akaegwu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just repeating the information received from El-rufia's state. Some protesters said so. Just helping them to spread their stupidity. Instead protesting for more drastic measures to end the blood shed. According to the protesters, the north is not bleeding.
Omooba77:

For long are we going to deceive ourselves, from Sokoto to Katsina to Yobe to Borno then to Niger to Kaduna and Zamfara, terrorists are collecting levies......
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by makson007: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
And the affected local government are still collecting allocation..
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by mhmsadyq(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
Look at this thing that is lower than an animal.

Your life is worth less than my dog.

Unlike you and your fellow Arewa street beggars, life is good for me.

[img]https://images./7MFTfhhEqaWAd9MHOtImzH.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6WMGuTLuiwCeCgzGh2617N.jpg[/img]

A bitter soul like yours cannot tell us he is any better than the bitterness he exhumes everyday on Nairaland.

I pray you overcome it.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by juve4life: 4:31am On Jan 13, 2022
Doesnt ISWAP own Boko now?
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by AllahIsSatan: 6:50am On Jan 13, 2022
Continue crying a pig about to be slaughtered.

I don't need any prayer from your useless abomination called allah

[img]https://images./3V4PZHS2PBZEzZTk0pvQWP.jpg[/img]

mhmsadyq:

A bitter soul like yours cannot tell us he is any better than the bitterness he exhumes everyday on Nairaland.

I pray you overcome it.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by mhmsadyq(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
Continue crying a pig about to be slaughtered.

I don't need any prayer from your useless abomination called allah

[img]https://images./3V4PZHS2PBZEzZTk0pvQWP.jpg[/img]

Bitter soul!
You cannot break up Nigeria on Nairaland.
Lets see you on ground taking actions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply / Niger, Benin, Togo Owe Nigeria ₦5.8 Billion For Power In 2020 – Report / Reps To Recover Aviation College Helicopters From Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.