Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs (10500 Views)

Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car / Presidency Reacts As Chibok Parent Insists Boko Haram Still Controls 49 Towns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Sammyimpostor: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
The North is bleeding because the typical hausa-fulani man barely has enough intelligence to understand the basics about life, let alone to understand that he is a 4th class human being whose life carries no meaning or value.

Boko Haram are just errand boys who are carrying out the dullard's commands just like the herdsmen.

That is why Buhari will start World War III if he hears cows are being slaughtered, but he will offer "condolences" when his fellow fullanus people are being killed like fowls.

Your first paragraph shows how foolish you are. How on earth can you call Hausa-Fulani 4th class human being if not stupidity and pure hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by AllahIsSatan: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Eeyaa,sorry eh. But I don't change my opinions just because the feelings of a dung beetle lowlife have been hurt, although I must admit that there is something touching about one low life trying to stand up for another set of low lives.

Pray to allah that he grants your heart's desires

[img]https://images./2QV6Xfc7NxgmdGT2Aj1X5I.jpg[/img]

Sammyimpostor:

Your first paragraph shows how foolish you are. How on earth can you call Hausa-Fulani 4th class human being if not stupidity and pure hatred.
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by NLPoliceWoman: 4:14am On Jan 15, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
The North is bleeding because the typical hausa-fulani [/b]man barely has enough intelligence to understand the basics about life, let alone to understand [b]that he is a 4th class human being whose life carries no meaning or value.

Dominique, seun Mynd44 Justwise.
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by Sammyimpostor: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
Eeyaa,sorry eh. But I don't change my opinions just because the feelings of a dung beetle lowlife have been hurt, although I must admit that there is something touching about one low life trying to stand up for another set of low lives.

Pray to allah that he grants your heart's desires

[img]https://images./2QV6Xfc7NxgmdGT2Aj1X5I.jpg[/img]

Eyah, you are pained. But that doesn't change the fact that you foolish and you are actually lowlife because you see other human beings not equal to you.
Sorry
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by topiiiiiiii(f): 1:04am On May 11, 2022
Sammyimpostor:

Eyah, you are pained. But that doesn't change the fact that you foolish and you are actually lowlife because you see other human beings not equal to you.
Sorry
please check your mails sir thanks
Re: Zulum: Boko Haram Still In Control Of 2 Borno LGAs by PVC2019(f): 1:22am On May 11, 2022
If the statement says they’re occupying 2 local governments, then know it’s 12….

When issuing a statement about a Boko haram attack, 2 means not less than 12

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe / 2023: President Bola Tinubu's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.