Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,859 members, 7,851,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (44361 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Osilama1: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Forumobserver12:

Are you saying that trying the know the character or antecedents of candidates are not important, if asking how a particular candidate acquired his wealth is not necessary then I wonder what's more important....
those questions are very stupid... Na people wey de listen to rufai wey no get Sense... Watch seun of channels is that how he does his political show...

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Sleekfingers: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Tinubu will not win presidential election

No be so una talk ,during jonathan and Buhari? Wetin happen come happen? No wetin una talk , during the presidential election buhari and Atiku? Wetin come happen?

I ain't gonna vote for tinubu. But if he wins, nothing go happen....

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Osilama1: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
pfadom:
Rufai Oseni does not sound intelligent at all. The questions clearly expose his personal dislike for Tinubu, which is quite inappropriate for the campaign chief. He should have been more tactical and strategic with the questions to tame Jibrin. Or better still reserve the questions for Tinubu and EFCC chief. What a great opportunity he missed with the guest.

Such question is not meant for such context. If Rufai needs an answer. He should do his work through diligent investigative journalism. That was so petty of Rufai. Even Tinubu will not answer such mischievously stupid questions.
rufai and Arise na PDP inclined... That guy is an empty barrel...

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by hedonido: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
They will tell you that the idiot was a Mobil 'treasurer' (whatever the Bleep that means). Even though the salary of that position is public knowledge. From Mobil treasurer, ehen, what else?

Stupid thief with stupider followers.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Osilama1: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
thinkmoney:

See, u people have started. Intentionally going blind. That was how u forced Buhari on us.
Those are salient and important questions. It's from questions like these that you gauge the character, personality and integrity of a politician.
buhari won elections and defeated your candidate but you have been crying since 2015 instead of u pple to concentrate on PDP you are wailing over tinubu... How do u ask senseless questions and expect awnsers...

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Osilama1: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2022
emkz:
The Morning Show on Arise News is my favourite breakfast show. Thanks to Reuben Abati, Tundun Abiola, Arise News Analyst, Emmanuel "Great Malabite" Efeni and the delectable Orjinika Jiniks Opke.

If for any reason Abati leaves the show, I think Rufai will kill the show and force viewers to switch off.

The guy is too emotional and wants to act like a combative journalist. I think he is sometimes immature in handling some high profile interviews. How can a journalist ask one question three times? How does he expect Jibrin to know how Tinubu made money?

Let me present the way I'd ask that question: "There have been accusations in the public domain that Tinubu has substantial interests in Alpha Beta, LCCI and some media organizations. Dont you think Tinubu is enmeshed in too much conflict that needs to be cleared?"

Then the question on Tinubu's age, that's when I knew Rufai is not intelligent.
but see how myopic pple on nairaland are surpporting him cos he is grilling who de hate... Those question are personal questions jibril would be a fool to attempt them... I can't leave channels to watch arise.. abati that's even more PDP de try to be balance and objective but ruffy is just empty

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Use the Google search and see for yourself
Nonsense
You people should stop peddling lies anyhow na
It's because of terrible lies like this people are canvassing for the regulation of SM
Make una slow down abeg
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by hedonido: 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
You all should mark my words, the only power that can remove Tinubu is from above. We all know how he made his money. He did some runs which whoever knows and whoever doesnt know....him wahala...then joined NADECO. When Abacha wahala started, he ran to the UK and supported many politicians in exile. Even Dele Momodu is a beneficiary. You can never see Dele go against him. Then, he became governor of Lagos, worked so hard that he developed Lagos, and then boom...he registered companies that are in charge of the taxes of Lagos, so that after he leaving his still continuously make money till date. All the resources of Lagos, Bola has cuts there. Transport revenue ooo, toll Gates ooo, taxes ooo, wetin you wan talk he doesnt have his cut from? So, this is how he made massive money. Una dey call Dangote the richest man in Nigeria, I am not sure he is as rich as Bola Tinubu. grin

Buhari is rich, but he said he was poor cos when he too saw the money Bola Tinubu has, he said.... chai...I am poor. grin

So, the issue of how he made his money should not come to play here. Person wey get the whole of parks and markets all over Lagos. Do you know the amount made daily in a single motor park? Even MC Oluomo who is just the head of transport, just a section ooo can afrord to send all his children abroad, and marry many wives..not to talk of Bola Tinubu who has everything in his pocket.

This man can buy all the generals in the military ...walahi. grin See eh...He will buy IBB sef. Na Bola you still dey ask how he made his money? Una no serious ooo. An open secret. Nothing go touch this man except God. And this is why we need to start praying hard.

I've always maintained that this bastard is arguably one of the richest politically exposed persons in Nigeria's history. Richer than IBB and Abacha. Exceedingly richer than the likes of Atiku. Richer than Jonathan, Adenuga and possibly even Dangote. Might sound funny and far-fetched, but don't doubt it.

On a personal, amoral level I admire his grit, Street wisdom and intelligence, foresight, capacity for long term planning (like the Money Heist Professor), and providential luck... The way he successfully pocketed our prosperous Lagos for over 20 years and counting, extended to other South West states and beyond, planted many 'boys' everywhere, and eventually grinded his way to the federal government level will remain a reference story for generations unborn. Omoh, the man is a motherfucking legend... Talking from a personal perspective as an amoral hustler appreciating another amoral huster's personal achievement.

But, talking realistically and patriotically, everyone knows he is a criminal of unprecedented proportions. After everything we've been through as a country, this kind of character should not be marketed as a potential president. I find it unforgivably demeaning for any of these online or offline fools to insult our intelligence by trying to defend him or explain how or why he is such a 'presidential material'. God forbid.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Nonsense
You people should stop peddling lies anyhow na
It's because of terrible lies like this people are canvassing for the regulation of SM
Make una slow down abeg
Just sey you don't have enough Data to Google search it
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NGpatriot: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
The Arise people are always constituting nuisance, they are PDP partisan hacks masquerading as journalists, and they don't even try to hide it.

I'm glad the man did not entertain their puerile, irrelevant and idiotic questions.

With Abdulmumin Jibrin, the opposition better be ready for some serious bruising and pain from this man, he basically shut down the Arise clowns in the tracks, he left them crying and moaning. The Rufai fool peddled and disguised the same question from many directions, but the man did not give him any room to maneuver, he gave the same sensible and logical answer, talk about the Tinubu's capabilities and experience to do the job, not tabloid and roadside gutter journalism based on rumors, amebo gists and tabloid rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NGpatriot: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
hedonido:

I've always maintained that this bastard is arguably one of the richest politically exposed persons in Nigeria's history. Richer than IBB and Abacha. Exceedingly richer than the likes of Atiku. Richer than Jonathan, Adenuga and possibly even Dangote. Might sound funny and far-fetched, but don't doubt it.

On a personal, amoral level I admire his grit, Street wisdom and intelligence, foresight, capacity for long term planning (like the Money Heist Professor), and providential luck... The way he successfully pocketed our prosperous Lagos for over 20 years and counting, extended to other South West states and beyond, planted many 'boys' everywhere, and eventually grinded his way to the federal government level will remain a reference story for generations unborn. Omoh, the man is a motherfucking legend... Talking from a personal perspective as an amoral hustler appreciating another amoral huster's personal achievement. But, talking realistically and patriotically, everyone knows he is a criminal of unprecedented proportions. After everything we've been through as a country, this kind of character should not be marketed as a potential president. I find it unforgivably demeaning for any of these online or offline fools to insult our intelligence by trying to defend him or explain how or why he is such a 'presidential material'. God forbid.

See Tinubu's accountant and bank manager, this one don enter his bank account, enter dangote and other people bank account, quickly added every thing up, compared them and concluded that Tinubu is richer than all of them.

Sometimes it's just safe to laugh at the madness and silliness you and your kind peddle, it's always insane and comical.

You people are so far deep into Tinubu's pata as if Tinubu is your life ambition..

grin grin
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by brodalikeme(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Hw is the Question pedestrian

Na dem be that
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by naikeboy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hahahaha I can't hold the laughter ooo. Nigeria political elites will not kill me ooo
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by hedonido: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
NGpatriot:

See Tinubu's accountant and bank manager, this one don enter his bank account, enter dangote and other people bank account, quickly added every thing up, compared them and concluded that Tinubu is richer than all of them.

Sometimes it's just safe to laugh at the madness and silliness you and your kind peddle, it's always insane and comical.

You people are so far deep into Tinubu's pata as if Tinubu is your life ambition..

grin grin

Lol. I don't take you e-rats seriously. You're zombies. End of.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ekukeku(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2022
try to do what makes you happy when you do it, life is full of twists and turns, it will be fine las las, brother, GOD NO GO SHAME US.

If drinking � or smoking Arizona makes someone happy nko
Can Dem go for it o

Abeg no be m o �
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by thinkmoney(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Osilama1:
buhari won elections and defeated your candidate but you have been crying since 2015 instead of u pple to concentrate on PDP you are wailing over tinubu... How do u ask senseless questions and expect awnsers...
Buhari won because there are still too many stupid people like you in this country. Yoruba term ur type akoshibero.
If not, how would you still brag about Buharis victory having now the benefit of hindsight, instead of regretting and becoming smarter in ur choices? Is politics and selection of representatives just game to u or something to just brag about with friends?
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by endy69: 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibrin Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. Ruffy should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
Those whose only political strategy for winning election is by deploying lies, bigotry and tribal bitterness will lose las las. They always lose but still never learn because their hearts are filled with bitterness.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights. God bless Nigeria forever.
A journalist doesn't ask questions for himself, he asks questions considering public opinion of most people that may not have the opportunity to question the interviewee. For those coming to rule a country a lot is taking into consideration. Personal life, sources of income and family members at times. I followed US election and things like these were raised, German election same. If he ignored the journalist that doesn't make it right and mind you that Seun of Channels tv can still ask those questions. Atiku was also questioned on his sources of income. Come 2023 a lot of questions will be asked and if your preferred candidate can't answer them that means he doesn't deserve the votes of Nigerians.
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by SeyeMan(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Google trends analysis shows that Nigerians have been interested in knowing the actual age of Asiwaju in the last one year than in any other issue about him. This confirms that Rufai's grilling of Hon. Jibrin in asking for Tinubu's age was spot on, and by no means pedestrian.

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by OmoEpe(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Extremely befitting answer for the dumb journalist that is worse than a terrorist

This sorosoke generation thrives on bullying people to only see things from their perspectives irrespective of the facts pointing to contrary perspective
Same way they want the world to accept a corpseless massacre
This generation has gone to the dogs. My respect for Jubril today has risen several notches up. He is a really a square peg in a square hole

2023 we will all witness the rebirth of our dear country Nigeria with the swearing in of Ashiwaju as the next president. May God preserve our lives

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NGpatriot: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
hedonido:

Lol. I don't take you e-rats seriously. You're zombies. End of.

Only ipob zombies get spiritual powers to enter Tinubu and dangote's bank account, calculate their money and quickly figure out who is richer?

Are you Igbos never tired of sounding ignorant, goofy and idiotic?

Do you Igbos even believe the silly nonsense you peddle?

Abi na ipob bureau of statistics you collect your facts from...

grin grin

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Cherez: 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023, to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

So a question about a bullion van with people queued up at the very residence on an Election Day of a presidential aspirant of this country is an infantile question to you?
That’s how some of you asked of Buhari a NEPA certificate
The fact is that you and this our generation and the next to come will rise to see this mess of a country without an inch of growth.
Hold on oooo! What questions should he ask? How Tinubu spotted Fashola? Same Fashola he wanted out? Or how he got Ambode, disgraced him or how he brought Sanwolu or how he did better than Pa Jakande & Maruwa?
Some of you are just political dumbos
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Cherez: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2022
OmoEpe:
Extremely befitting answer for the dumb journalist that is worse than a terrorist

This sorosoke generation thrives on bullying people to only see things from their perspectives irrespective of the facts pointing to contrary perspective
Same way they want the world to accept a corpseless massacre
This generation has gone to the dog

Gone to dogs?
So it means anyone who’s was fighting with NADECO was a dog too?
For having a peaceful protest as done world over you call us dogs
For a presidential aspirant’s rep to tell us he can’t answer our questions with even threats isn’t crude to you?
Well done
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by uduigwomen(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubutiff get luck say Odumaiki is late we for hear story. Use to like the man but his role in bringing the dullard Buhari finished him on my side and same with many people
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NGpatriot: 12:04am On Jan 13, 2022
endy69:

A journalist doesn't ask questions for himself, he asks questions considering public opinion of most people that may not have the opportunity to question the interviewee. For those coming to rule a country a lot is taking into consideration. Personal life, sources of income and family members at times. I followed US election and things like these were raised, German election same. If he ignored the journalist that doesn't make it right and mind you that Seun of Channels tv can still ask those questions. Atiku was also questioned on his sources of income. Come 2023 a lot of questions will be asked and if your preferred candidate can't answer them that means he doesn't deserve the votes of Nigerians.

In the US, income and financial records are not pulled from thin air by CNN and others, they have public records like tax records to determine proof of wealth, not insinuations that this man is wealthy, or that man is poor, this is kabukabu Nigerian pedestrian journalism.

It's grossly ignorant to conclude that Tinubu is rich and then ask another man to explain his wealth as if that man is inside Tinubu's pocket or has knowledge about the content of his bank account?

Tinubu could be very poor and living on debt, we don't know, so to foolish conclude that he's rich and asking another man to prove his wealth was just foolish and ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by FreeStuffsNG: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2022
endy69:

He was asking a campaign manager, not even the potential Candidate and he was completely unprofessional or playing mischief with his selective amnesia that Asiwaju Tinubu himself had personally replied his critics raising the beer parlour gossip Ruffy was elevating to a serious business on a Lagos TV. It was a complete sham watching Ruffy hyperventilating on pedestrian and infantile questions when same time could be used for very serious questions that could make the headlines and highly informative.
Frankly, it was a low for Ruffy . He obviously ran out of very intelligent questions to ask Jibrin and Jibrin took him to the cleaners and even told Ruffy to his face how unprofessional Ruffy was.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by donolatunji(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Oshogbo weed lofin reason
Lol
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by donolatunji(m): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Oshogbo weed na him take dey reason
Lol
Pedestrian lounloun
(Just advice am make him sufrie dey take weed)
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Benbellamor: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2022
hedonido:
They will tell you that the idiot was a Mobil 'treasurer' (whatever the Bleep that means). Even though the salary of that position is public knowledge. From Mobil treasurer, ehen, what else?

Stupid thief with stupider followers.
i love the way Rufai Oseni put the question to Jibrin....i cant just stop laughing when Jibrin was stammering to answer a simple question.....what is Bola Tinubus Age, he is so and so, simple....but because of fraud and age falsification....shamefully they cant answer...awon ole

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.