Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans (44364 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo Seeks Probe Of Tinubu's Source Of Wealth / APC Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Anti-Party Activity / The Moment Police Arrested Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Attack On Kwankwaso’s Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by aribisala0(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023 to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.
How is it beer parlour discussion to interrogate how a would be president got his wealth?

21 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by scrolldown88: 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Mad o
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by jaxxy(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hahaha...Ruffy Baba is asking a pedestrian and near infantile question. I am not sure Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV would ask such question that sounds like beer parlour discussion to the point the person being interviewed ignored him.

I just hope the media will take its job very serious as we approach 2023 to ask very important questions to empower the electorates on the quality of each candidate.

Bt if it was Atiku they were asking that question u will Jump out and support the reporter?

When U declare for president all ur matter must come out for public discussion.

These questions are even minor and they are complaining, there are tougher questions ahead.

30 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by olaric(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
ok
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by princepee: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
T
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by wiseoneking: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Even you here is also running away from the truth. A criminal is a criminal and nothing you can do about it. In the coming days and months, wind will blow and fowl nyash go come yakata. Stop Evil before it engulfs you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chai the questions are below the belt grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Almaigaa: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Honourable Jubril is smarter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by condralbedez: 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
E choke

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2022
BekeeBuAgbara:
Chai the questions are below the belt grin

They didn't see that coming grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Idumuje: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I agree. Tinubu’s corruption is mind buggling. I can bet all that I have that Buhari will never hand over to the rogue Tinubu. Thanks hat will NEVER happen and Tinubu knows it, and is building a war chest and network to fight it, but the cabal will give him a bloody nose

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by spartanian(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Those are important questions for a start.

6 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by LegacyB: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Very valid requests. Source of wealth and Age is a question Tinubu will still have to answer to during a debate. So prepare your mind ......

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by AdeniyiA(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
This country is something else, you have someone who wants to lead you but you don't know his grass to 'grace' story, to at least encourage you to be like him.
He couldn't even list the companies Tinubu has established. What lesson will he impart into the youths if he can't tell his story. We know he drove Taxi abroad before becoming a governor for eight years, so a governor for eight years can control bullion vans?
Seriously we suppose to stone these set of criminals parading as leaders

20 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by shiwex: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. He should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.
You must think we are stupid....never again.. If you are going for the post of president of a country, then any question can be asked, all should be laid on the table if you have nothing to hide

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Racoon(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
Don't worry, the bullion vans doppelganger will surely answer for this crime one day.

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Victorclean1: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
G
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nigeria don enter one chance!
Pekele pekele, arugbo jegbese tani yio San!
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by aikyg(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Rufai posed the same question to Peter Obi and he gave a blow by blow account of how he made his money. I think Jibril missed an opportunity to sell his principal to Nigerians. I hope he comes up with an answer next time.

32 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by DrMuzungu(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
Chief Tinubu's source of wealth is well known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Latakia(f): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
No amount of wailing will stop Jagaban the incoming president from becoming the president of Nigeria, not even the TV station journalist that is trying to ARISE.

The pictures say it all, one was officially welcome as an incoming president while the other one was welcomed on a dining table grin

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Agugbadin: 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2022
babasolution:
This is a questions people should ask and ensure they get answers to,once the man enters they will start saying thrash

I agree with you, if Buhari was asked this question back then electorates will not make the mistake that has haunted nation for 7yrs now. We need answers to these questions.

6 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by socialmediaman: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If the questions were not pedestrian, Jibril Abdulmumin, PhD, won't have ignored his question.
The age of Asiwaju Tinubu is in public domain and Asiwaju Tinubu has already addressed the unnecessary politicization of his right to procure services to get a secured cash to his house as a private citizen. He should be asking questions on emerging and serious issues that help us know how prepared Asiwaju' s team is for the job. I know a few of such questions but won't state them here but asking a campaign manager for the age of his principal for such important interview is useless and unproductive use of time. Hence, he was ignored on that question.
My appeal goes to the media to be serious minded. Nigerians rely on them to grill the candidates on serious issues of governance.

Serious issues of governance don’t include whether he is corrupt or not? Whether he’ll be stealing their money while he’s working for them?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by shiwex: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
Almaigaa:
Honourable Jubril is smarter. grin
Not smart...at all. If you cannot tell us your principal's age..then how can we trust anything you say. This is the new age no more cock and Bull story. Its simple..where did he make his money from?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by nnamdi640: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
headSmasher:
What stupid question is that
Stupid question indeed and you want corruption to end in Nigeria abi. You called that stupid question, I pity your generation.

20 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by AK481(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
adefitim:
Are those the right questions he should be asking?

No wonder their Table is Letter A for Arindin
Very right.

You don't want people suing your president,left right and center.

Before the magistrate got burnt in igbosere,there is a case against alpha beta and he is one of the defendant

4 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Bigchristo: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Ogbeni keep quiet as a matter of fact all questions are relevant here, what is bullion van doing in his house on the eve of election? Why is his age being edited on Wikipedia? These are serious questions that needs answers Tinubu didn’t address anything he only blab and beat around it that’s why Nigerians will never move forward with this your mentality.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Hw is the Question pedestrian
you don't know say no be only politicians and armed rubbers be thiefs, thiefs are also on internet, they will definitely support themselves

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Grills Jibrin Over Tinubu's Source Of Wealth, Age, Bullion Vans by Tareq1105: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2022
headSmasher:
What stupid question is that

He should have asked his Oga, Reuben Abati how he got money to contest for deputy governor in Ogun State in 2019.

Was Abati money from Guardians Newspaper or from SSA (Media) for 4 yrs with Goodluck Jonathan?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Wife Celebrate Christmas With A Mass With Inmates In Church(photos / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.