Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months (10900 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / Telecom Operators Plan Increase In Tariffs / Border Closure: Telecom Operators Warn Of Network Disruptions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

You not get sense at all, so you don't know that when they are investigating they would look into the motive so that they can argue in court and convince the judge abi, so you don't know that intention and motive is an important factor in criminal law known as the men's rea grin

Stop embarrassing yourself this one is too much.

I must laugh for this one grin grin

Anyway since you called it a peaceful protest why will a peaceful protester trespass grin
if you hold a placard and walk into Aso rock this afternoon you will be shot. It does not change the fact that you were peacefully protesting. Your crime is trespassing
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please keep quiet, taking a guillotine and using a teargas on a police officer is not violent to you, ask your parents to ask for a refund of your fees you are just an embarrassment at this point and I won't waste my precious time on you.

It was an insurrection -FACT and end of discussion.
The DOJ said that the investigation into January 6th is the largest in American history and many more will be charged and that they are going through the hierarchy but this one is arguing another reality.
It was an insurrection and the charges will be brought in due time anyway I am done with you,you could not answer my question, do peaceful protesters trespass through a government building? cheesy

Walkee:
lol you are the one embarrassing yourself. What violent attack? The only casualty is a Trump supporter. If there was any proof that they violently attacked US they'd be charged with treason and conspiracy to undermine or overthrow the the government. There is no proof for any of these. The only thing that can be proved is that they trespassed a government building and that's what they are getting jailed for.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Walkee:
if you hold a placard and walk into Aso rock this afternoon you will be shot. It does not change the fact that you were peacefully protesting. Your crime is trespassing

Another rubbish.

Ask for a refund of your fees abeg this one wants to argue against what we all saw and how the attack turned violent and became an insurrection.

It is obvious that you didn't watch it and that you have little idea on what you are arguing against.

I won't comment further, Trump rioting mob committed an insurrection against the United States - FACT.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello ... Pls i'm in need of someone to help me out with 150k. Either giving or lending, both are welcomed pls. I promise to pay back in 6months. Please. It doesnt have to be 150k straight. It can be in 50ks or 25ks.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please keep quiet, taking a guillotine and using a teargas on a police officer is not violent to you, ask your parents to ask for a refund of your fees you are just an embarrassment at this point and I won't waste my precious time on you.

It was an insurrection -FACT and end of discussion.
The DOJ said that the investigation into January 6th is the largest in American history and many more will be charged and that they are going through the hierarchy but this one is arguing another reality.
It was an insurrection and the charges will be brought in due time anyway I am done with you,you could not answer my question, do peaceful protesters trespass through a government building? cheesy

lmao you are just a garbage in garbage out. What violence? They had every right to protest outside of the capitol and scream whatever obscenity that could escape their gut. The moment they walked into the building they were guilty of trespassing they neither destroyed anything nor harm anyone. The fool who sat on Pelosi's chair was jailed for trespassing. The highest sentence any of them got was around 2-3 years. Insurrection, treasonable felony will get you a minimum of 10 years. You and CNN are the only ones shouting insurrection. The moment they get to court no one dares mention the word
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Another rubbish.

Ask for a refund of your fees abeg this one wants to argue against what we all saw and how the attack turned violent and became an insurrection.

It is obvious that you didn't watch it and that you have little idea on what you are arguing against.

I won't comment further, Trump rioting mob committed an insurrection against the United States - FACT.
why has nobody ever dared accuse anyone of insurrection? They only scream insurrection on social media. Who did the protestors violently attack? You are the only ones shouting insurrection. If they take you to court you will be saying another thing
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Emma15678: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
peppermint7:
If you people call Twitter a micro blogging company
Wetin ona go call nairaland
God go punish Bihari sha

Very useless man
Oga how old are you
30 40
Grow up
It's so annoying to see a grown ass man type this thrash you are writing with your invisible grilling business
I have ran many searches on websites and social media
No handle
Nothing
All you just do is stay on nairaland and type thrash
Maybe you grill vultures as the say
Imagine a grown ass man saying yorkoo can compete with Twitter
Get youself a life sir
I believe you have kids
Don't let them suffer as a result of your foolishness
Like he said hatred for Mr. President has blinded you. The ban is a win for Nigeria. Twitter would now pay taxes to Nigeria unlike before.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Hkff: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
I stick with vpn
I don’t trust Buhari anymore

He has taken away many Nigerians happiness since he got to power

Common man can’t buy yam
Beans became most expensive
Garri no longer option
Rice not affordable

Electricity got worst

Road accidents rate got up

InSecurity is the worst ever
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by peppermint7(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Emma15678:

Like he said hatred for Mr. President has blinded you. The ban is a win for Nigeria. Twitter would now pay taxes to Nigeria unlike before.
How much you go see.from that tax
Wetin you go gain exactly

How much Facebook don de pay before
Will you geddifok out of my comment
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by peppermint7(m): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Cannibalism and Mpuru Mirri is a deadly combination. Say NO to drugs and cannibalism.

Go back to night school if you have to, get a job, a life and get lost.

BYE.
Greet your drunk father for me
Tell him to use condoms next time so you don't have siblings like you
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
peppermint7:

Greet your drunk father for me
Tell him to use condoms next time so you don't have siblings like you

Aba baby factory product from a 1000 sperm deposited by drunkard meth drug addicts into the shit-hole of your useless olosho mother.
Find your way to the Lagos lagoon and do the right thing. Worthless lowest scum of mother Earth with a miserable low life existence.

STFU and FVCK OFF.
Done responding to your infantile childish diatribes.
BYE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by peppermint7(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Aba baby factory product from a 1000 sperm deposited by drunkard meth drug addicts into the shit-hole of your useless olosho mother.
Find your way to the Lagos lagoon and do the right thing. Worthless lowest scum of mother Earth with a miserable low life existence.

STFU and FVCK OFF.
Done responding to your infantile childish diatribes.
BYE.
Greet your father for me very simple
You de here de cry ���grin
I love your tears sha
Greet your mama join if she come back from hookup
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Today someone has been charged with seditious conspiracy relating to the January 6th insurrection but walkee is embarrassing and lying to himself that it is just for trespassing alone that has landed over 120 persons in jail.

The poor boy claims that because they haven't been charged with treason and insurrection it wasn't an insurrection grin lol, how unintelligent can one be.

Better ask for a refund of your fees.

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
Today someone has been charged with seditious conspiracy relating to the January 6th insurrection but walkee is embarrassing and lying to himself that it is just for trespassing alone that has landed over 120 persons in jail.

The poor boy claims that because they haven't been charged with treason and insurrection it wasn't an insurrection grin lol, how unintelligent can one be.

are you completely empty headed? So your pus filled brain could not interpret "conspiracy to storm the capitol" as trespassing?
Are you an empty headed old hag or teenager?
Conspiracy to storm the capitol is trespassing. He will be sentenced to 5 weeks imprisonment or ordered to do community service just like the rest of them. That's if they're even able make the case stick.
By the way, being charged with is different from being found guilty of.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

hahaha you are completely finished. So you have been scavenging the internet since morning looking for any details regarding an irrelevant argument that I have even forgotten we had cheesy
Go get a life hag.
You must still be reeling from getting your ass handed to you.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Walkee:
hahaha you are completely finished. So you have been scavenging the internet since morning looking for any details regarding an irrelevant argument that I have even forgotten we had cheesy
Go get a life hag.
You must still be reeling from getting your ass handed to you.

The news just broke out today stop embarrassing yourself unlike you I listen to the news and get updates whereas you just talk without facts.

Dummy hag I have a very good life can not say the same about you though you sound frustrated. tongue
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Walkee:
[s]are you completely empty headed? So your pus filled brain could not interpret "conspiracy to storm the capitol" as trespassing?
Are you an empty headed old hag or teenager?
Conspiracy to storm the capitol is trespassing. He will be sentenced to 5 weeks imprisonment or ordered to do community service just like the rest of them. That's if they're even able make the case stick.
By the way, being charged with is different from being found guilty of[/s]

Five weeks imprisonment or community service in your small head the DOJ will prosecute a case and get a 5 weeks verdict do you even know the laws of the united states that you are giving baseless opinions on?

Are you trolling or what?just shut up already.

Read the attached below, shame on you for trying to insult my intelligence that seditious conspiracy is treapassing, it is your brain that is filled with pus awon interpreter oshi, ewedu lawyer grin.

This picture attached below is under the United States law and the sentence that follows seditious conspiracy, I doubt you even know what that means.
The DOJ wins over 90% of the cases it takes to court and have not lost any relating to the insurrection to the best of my knowledge, they thoroughly examine/investigate a case before going to court

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 3:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Five weeks imprisonment or community service in your small head the DOJ will prosecute a case and get a 5 weeks verdict do you even know the laws of the united states that you are giving baseless opinions on?

Are you trolling or what?just shut up already.

Read the attached below, shame on you for trying to insult my intelligence that seditious conspiracy is treapassing, it is your brain that is filled with pus awon interpreter oshi, ewedu lawyer grin.

This picture attached below is under the United States law and the sentence that follows seditious conspiracy, I doubt you even know what that means.
The DOJ wins over 90% of the cases it takes to court and have not lost any relating to the insurrection to the best of my knowledge, they thoroughly examine/investigate a case before going to court
you are a mugu who has been deceived by the fake news. Following your own screenshot you can definitely conclude that insurrection is a far more heinous crime than what they are getting charged with. No group of people guilty of treason will be sentenced to 5 weeks

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Walkee:
you are a much who has been deceived by the fake news. Following your own screenshot you can definitely conclude that insurrection is a far more heinous crime than what they are getting charged with. No group of people guilty of treason will be sentenced to 5 weeks
Ewedu lawyer be quiet and hide your head in shame thank God you are not really a lawyer anyway, how is seditious conspiracy a conspiracy to trespass I recall saying that the DOJ will move according to hierarchy meaning that they will move from the smallest to the biggest. Seditious conspiracy is a far worse crime so how does your screenshot help you? You goofed big-time save yourself from further embarrassment and find out the meaning of seditious conspiracy the DOJ has climbed the ladder and have gotten into the more serious crime.

Even the Qanon shaman got 3 years in prison your screenshot doesn't help your case, neither will seditious conspiracy be sentenced to 5 weeks in prison or the same thing as conspiracy to trespass, @bold,don't result to insults because you are losing the argument

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Walkee stop lying go yourself that so far every of those sentenced we're sentenced for weeks and trespassing they were not.

Qanon shaman comes to mind and he got 41 months in prison instead of wallowing in fake news admit it and also seditious conspiracy is not the same thing as trespassing..
Stop embarrassing yourself you liar

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 8:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Jesus Christ you be serious mugu. You don't know the meaning of median? As in mean median mode?
Someone will sleep now and wake up next to you Tuueeeh.
Median means some were sentenced to a bit longer and some less. Below is my earlier response to you. 41 months is same as 3 years. He got that long sentence because he was carrying a spear
Ladyhippolyta88:
Walkee stop lying go yourself that so far every of those sentenced we're sentenced for weeks and trespassing they were not.

Qanon shaman comes to mind and he got 41 months in prison instead of wallowing in fake news admit it and also seditious conspiracy is not the same thing as trespassing..
Stop embarrassing yourself you liar
Walkee:
lmao you are just a garbage in garbage out. What violence? They had every right to protest outside of the capitol and scream whatever obscenity that could escape their gut. The moment they walked into the building they were guilty of trespassing they neither destroyed anything nor harm anyone. The fool who sat on Pelosi's chair was jailed for trespassing. The highest sentence any of them got was around 2-3 years. Insurrection, treasonable felony will get you a minimum of 10 years. You and CNN are the only ones shouting insurrection. The moment they get to court no one dares mention the word
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Walkee:
Jesus Christ you be serious mugu. You don't know the meaning of median? As in mean median mode?
Someone will sleep now and wake up next to you Tuueeeh.
Median means some were sentenced to a bit longer and some less. Below is my earlier response to you. 41 months is same as 3 years. He got that long sentence because he was carrying a spear

You are the only mugu here grin first you said it was a peaceful protest, then I asked you a question if peaceful protesters get arrested for trespassing you deflected, then you called seditious conspiracy a conspiracy to trespass, now this.In your small head carrying a guillotinene, beating an officer with a teargas and chanting to hang someone isn't violent enough.It wasn't violent yet members of congress were hiding for their safety.

You are a dummy old hag who is bereft of any intelligence you clown why are you deflecting, you said they were all arrested for trespassing but that isn't true instead you are deflecting again by telling me about mean, median and mode.

Ode. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Playermayweda(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Walkee:
the Nigerians that were using it were not businesses who pay twitter for ads.

So who lost most the businesses,or twitter that generates money from almost every country that uses it
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Walkee: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Playermayweda:

So who lost most the businesses,or twitter that generates money from almost every country that uses it
twitter. For example example, zenith Bank, kuda bank, innoson, Hero beer Star etc normally pay twitter to help them advertise. When government banned twitter, those companies were no longer allowed to use twitter. They were no longer allowed to pay twitter money to help them advertise their products so they will simply switch to Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and Tik tok. However small small boys and girls could still use vpn to log in to argue about penis and breast size. Those arguments don't give twitter shi shi.
For instance, all your comments here on Nairaland are worthless to Seun if no one is paying him to put ads up at the top of this page. It will just be traffic with no income so he will start asking people to subscribe with money.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by Emma15678: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
peppermint7:

How much you go see.from that tax
Wetin you go gain exactly

How much Facebook don de pay before
Will you geddifok out of my comment
I don't need to see the money, I see it when I hear and see gallant soldiers gunning IPOB cannibals down.
Re: Twitter Restoration: Telecom Operators Restore Access After 7 Months by peppermint7(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emma15678:

I don't need to see the money, I see it when I hear and see gallant soldiers gunning IPOB cannibals down.
See as you stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Tap Someone's Phone Calls / HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD ) / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.