Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters (44200 Views)

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Serving General Arrested As US Authorities Uncover $16m In Wife’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Most naija youths no wise sha, all these stuffs is coming up cause one Lagos rotten teeth Wants to contest for election.. lol grin
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Burruchaga71(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
are u kidding me? he must be a thug..and how comes can someone impersonate as a general for all this years.. m confused
Believe this story at your own peril
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by techWriter3: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2022
The fable no clear
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Damn that's was the guy that whipped out a 12 gauge shot gun and started firing ..How the police didn't even declare him wanted that time is a mystery

That time, he was reported as a serving general in the NA, and the NA didn't deny it.

You know NA's stand on impersonation? Seems not to be in force with this guy who claimed to be a while general. General, fa! Na beans?

Maybe he's not a general. Maybe he's not even a soldier at all, but he's "somebody".

Just wait and see the case fizzle out.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 14, 2022
The sheeple has bought the news
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by lagosrd: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Nemesis and karma are neigbours
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Remman(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Which fake?

He's not any fake. He's a real army. He was probably tricked to commit all the crimes he did so as to deal with him.

We've seen how the government is trying all effort to debunk #endsars_massacres. We've seen in uniport, rivers state how a student's name was deleted from uniport profile because he was killed during a students' protest. He was named a cultist and all sort of rubbish all in the name to save the image of the school.

This alleged fake general may never be tried in the court properly. He'll just disappear... Or they'll give him substance that will complicate his memory to concede to the lies. Watch!
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2022
The wheels of justice turns slowly but it’s gonna get to you eventually. Kudos to everyone involved in the apprehension of this serial offender.

I really hope our systems keep getting stronger and stronger. It starts with you, yes you, every public worker must do the needful, politicians are accountable to you not the reverse.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Adeneye12345(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Okortor:
There's nothing like a fake Army general here.

It's either he was once a soldier or he got military/political back up else he won't have succeeded all d while and to even impersonate a whole general also duping such huge sum.

When he's drilled, he will confess but some heads might roll alongside that's if they didn't do the needful.

9ja ma corntree..I hail
you are right, we've seen cases in a movie where government denies ex combatant especially when they want to send them on a deadly mission, this is politics, anything can happen, they will do anything just to gain people's trust cus of upcoming election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Okortor:
There's nothing like a fake Army general here.

It's either he was once a soldier or he got military/political back up else he won't have succeeded all d while and to even impersonate a whole general also duping such huge sum.

When he's drilled, he will confess but some heads might roll alongside that's if they didn't do the needful.

9ja ma corntree..I hail
you still don't gerrit, somebody political career about to go down because of lekki shooting, now fake arrest must be made and blame the aclaim fake general behind the shooting, they will therefore diverted yours and mine attention from what the opponent might use against TINUBU, just watch, after the arrest, you won't ear any punishment for that dude. All na game plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by luizpippo(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2022
DAVE5:

No, you aren’t reading the game right sir

Next year is election
They’ve just unblocked twitter even after the conditions haven’t been met
Tinubu declared his candidacy
Lagos was where the shooting of endsars protesters went down in broad daylight
They make him a scape goat
They win trust from idiots and zombies

I don’t think I have to continue

Just when I thought I just scored from a 30 yards direct freekick, only to find out that I didn't even hit the bar.

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by HOSTCOM(m): 7:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Fake army general wey dem go fly commot naija later. Lie Lie for dem mouth.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by walkingshadow911: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2022
jasper83:
Hmmm, if my memory isn't failing me. This guy has been fake since early 90's. 1991,1992, 1993 uptill his arrest then. I was in Jss classes then, he calls himself squadron leader wearing uniform around. We don't kuku know then as bloody civilians which camouflage is for which armed forces.

We all use to live around Ifako ijaye, Ogba axis of Lagos. In fact they live in Oyemekun Street, their rented apartment is opposite Alhaji oni-battery house. People should make thorough investigations, all the oldies in that neighbourhood no go all die finish them go still remember his face and story wella, he was a controversial figure since way back, nah this same military cajole impersonation scam and format.

His mum used to fry Akara around Yaya Abatan close to Dada Street all in Ifako Ijaye. He has a sister called Shade and an elder brother with a tribal mark. He has been faked and controversial right from early 90's. He was even silenced then and punished by the military for impersonation. Major newspapers published his story on a front page then.

So for donkey years I think he relocated from Lagos to a fresh state to still Perpetual this same scam. Then we were so small and naive so nobody heard of him again.

So when his face resurfaced during the end SARS wahala plus the stupid image laundering interview � he granted where he was busy arrogating to himself what he is not about how he was Abacha's boy blabla immediately my mind picked his face and I shouted that this same man is still alive doing this same dirty business after like 28 years disappearing from Lagos? He wants to play a mind game on Nigerians via social media and be part of Nigeria story by false, lol. What a pathological liar, smh.

I'm just pained I'm far away from home, lol hustling thousand of miles away. I would have looked for my childhood friends and associates. Somebody must still remember this fake guy story in the neighbourhood. Whenever I'm in Lagos I'll share this story with my mum and I know her memories won't fail her concerning this scammer. Also I know people of my neighbourhood watching or reading this guy story will be reminiscing this guy I swear. He is a long time con artist.

could he be the force beyond our control that sanwo-olu was talking about?
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by marod(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2022
womenareapess:
they have finally got who to put the blame on because election is fast approaching undecided

Useless governors

EndSars protest didn't begin and end at Lekki tailgate. His own shooting happened at Abule Egba and the video was everywhere, including Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by marod(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2022
PlanktonX:
Trying to clean up their pile of shits before the 2023 election commences....

Now it is a fake general that shot Lekki protesters.

Piles of rubbish meant for their low IQ children.

Get sense na. Is Abule Egba the same as Lekki ni?
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by ensamy(m): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Political thug that will be released in no distance time, his godfather is vying for the post of President of the Federal Republic. grin grin
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
are u kidding me? he must be a thug..and how comes can someone impersonate as a general for all this years.. m confused

Nigeria nah country?
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by airminem(f): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

Fake army shot ensars Protestant

Lol
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Archtype(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2022
This man is not a fake military personnel, he just stepped on so many toes. Infact there was an interview that he granted last year or so, and you will see how fearless he was when he was speaking
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Archtype(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Archtype:
This man is not a fake military personnel, he just stepped on so many toes. Infact there was an interview that he granted last year or so, and you will see how fearless he was when he was speaking
Those that hear Yoruba go Understand this interview https://www.facebook.com/101116221613328/posts/331750161883265/?app=fbl
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by chriscrosss(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Hahahahaha..fake army shot endears protesters..wen will Nigerians get sense..Jesus Christ..
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by naikeboy(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2022
People get mind for nigeria ooo fake army general hmmm wonders.....
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by djkirkoo2(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2022
2023 movement don start.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by womenareapess: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2022
marod:

EndSars protest didn't begin and end at Lekki tailgate. His own shooting happened at Abule Egba and the video was everywhere, including Nairaland.
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Dearlord(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2022
Irredeemable Nigeria.
Tufia !!!
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by jumper524(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2022
anywhere a general stays, soldiers within that territories knows, their conel would be aware and would have shown Gratitude's once or twice to the general.
a conel should have been able to know a fake general.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by jumper524(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Archtype:
the EFCC can't just brand a real general as fake. not even a dismissed general. I don't think I've heard the military dismissed a general though.
could be a barrack boy. or a dismissed soldier.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Fake Army that shot Endsars protesters and a large amount of foolish and useless animals in the Zoo called Zoogeria had already bought this nonsense! See how their brain had deteriorated. You can manipulate them so easily! Tufiakwa!

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by tonididdy(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by tonididdy(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2022
LikeAking:
If u belive this cheap story, then u are not usinf ur brain.

This man na dia person.

Dem know about him scams for years.
Yup... Prolly e payments don dey fall short hence they turned on him.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by tonididdy(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2022
There are a lot of fake army officers recognised and endorsed by the real army officers.

When they fake army officials are "not on duty", they are allowed (free) to impersonate as they wish.

" this one", went too far... So they had to tame him.
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Danjikanbauchi: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Tinubu don find Scapegoat
In order to be re elected He will say it was Fake Army that did the Lekki shootin. Clear his name
This Afonja get sense shaaa
when we know that the fake general is a leader in Tinubu campaign group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.