Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,293 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees (656 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by BuyMyEthe: 11:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please help, my knees itch so bad and it looks like rashes. and it's gradually spreading to other parts of the body. I cured it with Augmentin last year, it cleared and gradually it came back again. I later used another drug I got from a chemist and it cleared again and later it is showing up and expanding to other parts of the body again.

it's really frustrating and I need serious help regarding it.

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by dawnomike(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
Visit a general hospital to see a dermatologist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by biggy00000(m): 2:37am On Jan 14, 2022
NL no be hospital.

Stop abusing antibiotics or you develop resistance.

See a doctor.

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by Biggie2000(m): 3:50am On Jan 14, 2022
Can we have a picture or two, so we will know what we are dealing with here.
Re: Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 14, 2022
BuyMyEthe:
Please help, my knees itch so bad and it looks like rashes. and it's gradually spreading to other parts of the body. I cured it with Augmentin last year, it cleared and gradually it came back again. I later used another drug I got from a chemist and it cleared again and later it is showing up and expanding to other parts of the body again.

it's really frustrating and I need serious help regarding it.

Mynd44, lalasticlala

Scabies ?
Re: Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by Waakanda: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2022
No picture?
Re: Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by Chloraseptic: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2022
That should be scabies. Very stubborn to defeat..
Re: Please Help I Have Infection On My Knees by obajohn(m): 6:42am On Feb 04, 2022
Hello,
Kindly chat me up on WhatsApp 08087106722.
There is a solution.
We will treat the causative agent(s) and the spot will dry off.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

New Mtn Free Unlimited / How Should I Tell Her That Am Not Interested Without Hurting Her. / When Truly Does She Really Want The Kpekus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.