Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market (13447 Views)

JUST IN: FG Bans Cooking Gas Export To Crash Price. / Senator Akpabio Again Delivers His Unit 100% To APC. / Oil, Gas Export Sales Rose By $78m In August – NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by mayorjosh(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Can’t believe they’ve been exporting gas instead of pumping the domestic market with the product so the surplus content will drive prices down

How stupid are these people?? God��‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Lucas4903: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2022
As novel as this plan is. Some will get it and hoard it again and the cycle of suffering continues and then will blame the government again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by kayusely70(m): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Lucas4903:
As novel as this plan is. Some will get it and hoard it again and the cycle of suffering continues and then will blame the government again.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too. Some unscrupulous elements would still corner it and hoard it to make satanic profits!
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by kayusely70(m): 8:25am On Jan 14, 2022
The best way to go! I hope some unscrupulous elements would not sabotage the commendable efforts!
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by ALFADOS(m): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2022
The price has come down in my area from #670 to #580 as time goes on we expecting another reduction in prices InshaAllah
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by sapientia(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Those saying gas is costly all over the world should come and read this
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Sonoyom(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderful development
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Blackdisciple(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2022
yudee233:
This is a step in right direction hopefully it will benefit the common people

Did stopping importation of rice benefitted the common man

Nassarawa rice , Kano rice we are buying it same rate with foreign rice so what's the benefits there because I expect those commodities should be cheap since it's from Nigeria.

They will stop importation of certain goods without putting things in place to make it easy for the common man , no be juju be that
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Akudaisi: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Prices still wouldnt drop the way they should, regardless of the surplus in the Nigerian market.

It is almost impossible for market forces to precipitate a significant downward review of prices in Nigeria, the only thing that does is government intervention which, unfortunately, is seldom the best solution.
in conclusion what are you saying?
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by verbalbullet(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2022
When there is increase in supply price will fall automatically
Moferere:
I don't care about this grammar. Bring down the price of cooking gas.
Simple
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by otokx(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2022
verbalbullet:
When there is increase in supply price will fall automatically

Does this work in Nigeria?
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Teenaira: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Lucas4903:
It is difficult to hoard gas because of limited storage capacity. You will notice the price went down a little bit when they increase supply in Dec. If they keep increasing the supply, prices will keep going down. Very simple.
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by lomprico(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Because they want to make more money from the high price.

Reduce the price biko! Gas no scarce before
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Allisgud: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Bring it back to 350 u met it,is that too hard,abi na which kind buhari be this
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Yankee101: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Better
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by decasey(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Moferere:
I don't care about this grammar. Bring down the price of cooking gas.
Simple
that is my onw oo
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by mediainc: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2022
This is what they should have done... scarcity drives price.
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Chuknovski(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Me have decided not to make gas sellers milk me, I use electric stove, if no light I use charcoal, this is way cheaper for a large family
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by aribisala0(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
blackpanda:
Good. Everything shouldn't be based on profit margin.
Who says this cannot be profitable?

It would be very much so if the naira was stable .
The naira would be stable if the Central Bank is properly managed and not a lackey of the government
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Even if they bring it free of charge to the marketers, those devils and demons will still firm union and sell it far above the already high price ,the enemies of the Nigerians are still the same poor masses and Nigerians, just because you have more people standing at bus stop ,the bus drivers will immediately increase the price of fare....same poor driver like me ....is very disheartening
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by GetMeRight: 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
rottennaija:

It will not because it is determined by the international market price

The soaring price in Nigeria was caused by inadequate supply as a result of their export drive
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by seyz91(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
It has
Baawaa:
The price has not come down
Re: NLNG Suspends Cooking Gas Export, Channels 100% To Domestic Market by Bimpe29: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Common sense is getting common among the Lang's board of directors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS / Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader / Oshiohmole @ 67: You Build Strong, Unified Party - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.