Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State (47546 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

Is not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...
tell the e idiot louder.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
ExAngel007:

Did Abacha's family returned the money he stole to Nigeria? See the way u dey talk sef.

leave the mumu abchas loote that was forcefully collected.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Which kind yeye eye service be this?

Hypocrites!

Abacha's returned loots still doesn't make Abacha a saint. Once a criminal, always a criminal.

Abachas didn't return anything
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by STEWpid(f): 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lobartarn
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Obiorahpcfg: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hahaha! I laugh in Swahili language
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Absolute nonsense

A real niggarrr is angry
guy you no get conscience??

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Gate050: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/nigerian-family-fulfills-their-fathers-dying-wish-to-refund-n11-million-unearned-salaries-tenders-apology-to-the-yobe-state-government.html
So that he can enter paradise? grin grin grin nothing like HELL and PARADISE. Death is the end of everything, nothing like judgement day BULLSHIT
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Meteng: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

Is not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...
They man make sure say him wan die first before him instruct them to return the money, to escape punishment
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Ijaya123: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

How is it eye service?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by thinkmoney(m): 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
No be eye service my friend. Its commendable

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Volksguys1985: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na wa o, where me wey dey go the never fully paid
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by J3susFr3ak: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:
"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I am going to the father, for my father is GREATER THAN I.
John 14:28

Why do you elevate Jesus to God level, when Jesus himself said that God is greater than him?

And that is another quality about the nature of the one true God of Israel your ego-driven Arabian one will have no clue about: Humility.

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Philippians 2: 6 - 8

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by oliverwrites: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
very big eyez service. They can only pretends.
This country will be better if everyone can do this type of eye service.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Allisgud: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
And another person is waiting for it be looted
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by blowjohn(m): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

Why are u answering them?
How many of our politicians have done so?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Bimpe29: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is entirely commendable.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Gospel2Day: 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:
"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I am going to the father, for my father is GREATER THAN I.

Why do you elevate Jesus to God level, when Jesus himself said that God is greater than him?

No one can have any relationship with God except through Jesus. He said I am the way, the truth and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. (John 14 : 6).

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by FervorEsp(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
I have seen someone like him that's a true muslim, that man is a quiet and noble man he doesnt take bribe at all. There are still good people. Someome like That man can behave like this

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by NoSentiment: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.

Jesus said:

1. " I am ascending unto my father and your father, my God and your God"

2. "My father is greater than I"

3. "I can of my own self do nothing "

Jesus is not God. Mr Righteousness, repent and accept the truth taught by Jesus to wit:

" Hear o Israel! Your Lord is ONE God"

Accept all prophets of God including the one (Muhammad) prophesied in the book of Isiah 42.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by aikyg(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
God bless his soul. Even in sickness he was still going to work two times in a week. There is nothing to refund here. He earned that money.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by 49cents(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.

You will be shocked that many non christians will be in heaven.... Because they will judged by what they actually KNOW

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
How is that eye service?
Is it that thier late father never gave them such an instruction and they are just doing it on thier own? Or they are telling lies about the payment into the state government account? Please shed light abeg u
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by ufotunang: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
It's a rich family they have money. So they do not need the 11 million naira ...but they should had use the money to give some youths who wants to learn skill and trade...skills acquisition....so those youths can have a profession in which they can use to earn a living and reduce crime and insecurity
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by nelskals(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

Which kind eye service, Abegi. This the highest level of honest you can see anywhere

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Johel(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by hekola: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

There are still families with strong values of honesty and integrity. If you are not lucky to be raised in one,please build one wink

That's a noble family. The advertorial is to ensure that it's documented for posterity and no corrupt official steals the refund.

May God console them over the departure of their late exemplary Dad.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
God bless you and vincent too

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by realoscar84(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
They will never answer this question logically. They will be saying thank you Jesus as if he is now God. They started by saying Jesus is lord, I don't understand why they can't kukuma say Jesus is God. Let the christian brethren start saying that so we can finally rest. Maybe it's too heavy for their mouth.

JAMO84:

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by henrycantona(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:

U wey be Muslim understand the Bible much more better than this so called Christians most will see this and will want to proof otherwise

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Mayeldah(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
He should have done that before he died.

Anyway, hell fire straight for dying without giving his life JESUS

I no be Mummy G.O.oooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

It's unfortunate that the same bloody Nigerians constantly complaining about the hogh level of corruption amongst the political class cannot recognize and applaud an act of integrity whenever they see one.
This is highly unfortunate!
The truth is that every Nigerian is either a real or potential thief.
Those who haven't stolen haven't got the opportunity to do so.
That, again, is very unfortunate!

HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC