Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State (47552 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by starbuck5945: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

Try small eye service make you see how e dey be for body
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Which kind yeye eye service be this?

Hypocrites!

Abacha's returned loots still doesn't make Abacha a saint. Once a criminal, always a criminal.

Did you read the post
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by tujays(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
whose eye are they servicing if I may ask?? your Drunk Father's eyes or your Ashawo mother's puna?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
ExAngel007:

Did Abacha's family returned the money he stole to Nigeria? See the way u dey talk sef.

You dey mind that one wey dey read things upside down
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by naija4life247: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.

Now tell me who will go to Hell. You and your fellow fraudsters on the pulpit using God’s name to scam people, or the man who refunded money he thinks he does not deserve?

Use your head. To whom brain is given, sense is expected
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by 4wardever(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:
"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I am going to the father, for my father is GREATER THAN I.
John 14:28

Why do you elevate Jesus to God level, when Jesus himself said that God is greater than him?

The answer to this question lies within the nature of the incarnation.

The phrase “the Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) was spoken by Jesus during the upper room discourse, and the greater context is the promising of the Holy Spirit to the disciples after Jesus’ resurrection.

During the incarnation, Jesus was temporarily “made lower than the angels” (Hebrews 2:9), which refers to Jesus’ status. The doctrine of the incarnation says that the second Person of the Trinity took on human flesh. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was fully human and “made lower than the angels.” However, Jesus is fully divine, too. By taking on human nature, Jesus did not relinquish His divine nature—God cannot stop being God.

So how do we reconcile the fact that the second Person of the Trinity is fully divine yet fully human and by definition “lower than the angels”?

The answer to that question can be found in Philippians 2:5-11. When the second Person of the Trinity took on human form, something amazing occurred. Christ “made himself nothing.” This phrase has generated more ink than almost any other phrase in the Bible. In essence, what it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.

Another thing to consider is the fact that subservience in role does not equate to subservience in essence. For example, consider an employer/employee relationship. The employer has the right to make demands of the employee, and the employee has the obligation to serve the employer. The roles clearly define a subservient relationship. However, both people are still human beings and share in the same human nature. There is no difference between the two as to their essence; they stand as equals. The fact that one is an employer and the other is an employee does nothing to alter the essential equality of these two individuals as human beings. The same can be said of the members of the Trinity. All three members (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) are essentially equal; i.e., they are all divine in nature. However, in the grand plan of redemption, they play certain roles, and these roles define authority and subservience. The Father commands the Son, and the Father and the Son command the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, the fact that the Son took on a human nature and made Himself subservient to the Father in no way denies the deity of the Son, nor does it diminish His essential equality with the Father. The “greatness” spoken of in this verse, then, relates to role, not to essence.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by naija4life247: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Wow. That must be a real born again Christian and most probably from Deeper life church. There are few genuine churches that preach biblical restitutions after repentance.

Heaven is sure for him already. Bless his soul oh Lord

He was a Muslim. Use your head
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by 5thcolm(m): 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

Ode, so someone dying wish is to do eye service abi.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Bebson007(m): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
So all these has been happening in the northern part of Nigeria?
Gullible Nigerians rarely see jobs after school, but some people are not only getting the jobs on a platter of Gold, they still wouldn't go to work.
The same thing is applicable to different arm forces of Nigeria.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Maconstruct(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stories like these make d govt scared lipsrsealed
So dey will collect the money in silence.
Virtuous ppl n societies are are hard to control
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by rollex4ever: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
May God forgive all his misdeeds while on earth...Very inspiring!

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Pymetrics: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one wants to be noticed angry

A big shame on you if this is what you could say. Well, you may not have been brought up in a family that have great attachment to values, accountability, and integrity.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by brainhgeek(m): 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is it with interest? Because they have profited from the largest, probably made their wealth from it
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by DonCandido(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Slurity:
You don't know God a bit. Stop saying nonsense.

Stop talking without thinking my friend!

We know it is not everyone that is capable of cognitive reasoning. You are excused, you are not obligated to participate.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by CivilAboki: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
But you believe he's the son of God from the verse you quoted right?
You will soon understand that they are one...
JAMO84:
"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I am going to the father, for my father is GREATER THAN I.
John 14:28

Why do you elevate Jesus to God level, when Jesus himself said that God is greater than him?

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
You can't deceive Allah or God with that cubby, deceitful nonsense.. walai, you'll never make it to aljana, You'll still end up in HELL FAYA according to mummy GO.. Barawo quota system criminal
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by gracealonev: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Did Abacha's family return the loot willingly?
The Bible says woe unto them that call good evil. This is an exemplary act. We don't have to close our eyes to good things.

Kriss216:

Hypocrites!

Abacha's returned loots still doesn't make Abacha a saint. Once a criminal, always a criminal.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Baye07: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
This wasn't stolen fund. It is wages he felt he didn't deserve. Only few can do this. I pray the Almighty have mercy on him and grant him eternal rest.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by zedegit: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

What is eye service? A dead man doing eye service?

You sound so senseless.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by thatigboman1: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
U guys miss the point. Where is the money? The family had to raise money and dash government
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by thatigboman1: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
zedegit:

What is eye service? A dead man doing eye service?

You sound so senseless.
why didnt the dead man leave the money for them to pay?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Queseda: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
This can only happen in the north, no Yoruba or Igbo will return this money
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
rollex4ever:
May God forgive all his misdeeds while on earth...Very inspiring!
this 8s one major reason hate Islam as a religion. Since they believe prayer can make Allah forgive a dead Muslim of ALL his wrongdoings, even those he committed WILLFULLY AND CONSCIENTIOUSLY!!! no wonder an average Moslem don't see telling lie as a big deal! Terrible!
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Speaklove: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:

Hypocrites!

You are wrong
Things has changed.

For it is written
"Put off the old man and put on the new man
Old things has passed away behold all things are made new"

Once a criminal can forever be a saint
Because of the finished work of Christ .

For as many has believed in him he gave power to become the children if God
Even them that are reborn into the newness of life by the eternal spirit of God.

The man did well to return what was wrongly earned ,
That act is a sign of repentance
But it was a repentance done before an unknown god
Because there is no other name given under heaven by which we (men )must be saved
Except the name of Jesus .

Once a saint can be a devil like Lucifer
And
Once a prostitute can be a saint like Mary Magdalena
Even forever like the spirit of just men made perfect
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Queseda:
This can only happen in the north, no Yoruba or Igbo will return this money
doesn't mean a damn thing! It's a criminal deed and unforgivable!
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by consciousman: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
So you mean he's going to hellfire because he didn't accept Jesus Christ?
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by TheBeezybee(f): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Make I no lie as we dey arrange am finish as a giran man I go just borrow am do business if I done make am meself go return am cry lipsrsealed
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Bifas1: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
I love honest people. May your soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.