Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State (47548 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by ComeToJesus: 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

Better to shut it if you don't know what to comment.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by bluefilm: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Eyaaa, I know this man that time wey im dey head Rural Electrification Board for Damaturu.

The problem with returning this money is that it will be Looted sharp sharp.

Fear Naija where stealing is not corrupting, according to one King like that.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Speaklove: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
naija4life247:

Now tell me who will go to Hell. You and your fellow fraudsters on the pulpit using God’s name to scam people, or the man who refunded money he thinks he does not deserve?

Use your head. To whom brain is given, sense is expected

The man did very well by refunding the money , and mind you that action was inspired by his desire to appear blameless before God .
But the bible says all have sinned and has fallen short of the glory of God

He settled the isssue of what he considers has his personal sin which is very good

But there is a wages of sin that every human has to pay to God ,
For when Adam sinned all sinned
And the wages to pay for this general sin is deaths which this man must also pay

He paid the debt of unrighteous gain back to the gorvrment ,so he also of necessity must pay the debt of unrighteous act to God
Which he has to pay with the currency of his own soul.

Every soul is guilty befor God and can't be offered has a pleasing payment to God
So God had to take care of that ,and then gift back the right to live back to everyone who is willing to accept that gift -which gift is Jesus Christ and his finished works .

So the point that "RIGHTEOUSNESS"
Was trying to make was
"Was the man able to settle the issue of debt owed to God which God had already settled
Through Christ Jesus for all who believe
The same way he was able to settled debt owed to men ?

Use your heart and meditate deeply on what you just read .
For to whom a spirit is given
Laws will also be given
And to whom laws are given
Righteous requirements will be demand
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Psoul(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

It's not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...

Then, why did he not pay the money when he was alive instead of making another to atone for his sin?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
CharleyBright:
Great and touching deed that is very worthy of emulation especially in a highly corrupt and unrepentant country.
Of over 200million Nigerians, less than 2% can actually do this.
N11 million no be akara money o.

The family should be given National award.
Given the family National award would be more appropriate and encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by StPete: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.

Christianity is not the only way to access heaven, God is not a religious being
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by AngelicBeing: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.
Gbamsulotely wink

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by DarkJeddi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Which kind yeye eye service be this?

Hypocrites!

Abacha's returned loots still doesn't make Abacha a saint. Once a criminal, always a criminal.
Which ABACHA are you talking about?

Where and when did he willingly return any loot?

Una just dey open mouth waaaaaah!!

Dey talk rubbish!! angry
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by AngelicBeing: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

And that is another quality about the nature of the one true God of Israel your ego-driven Arabian one will have no clue about: Humility.

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Philippians 2: 6 - 8

Gbamsulotely wink
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by DarkJeddi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Psoul:

Then, why did he not pay the money when he was alive instead of making another to atone for his sin?
What if he wanted to?

But didn't have the means to?

And moreover the said money was spent on his household..

So what's the big deal?

If the children decide to fulfill their father's wish?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by AngelicBeing: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
4wardever:

The answer to this question lies within the nature of the incarnation.

The phrase “the Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) was spoken by Jesus during the upper room discourse, and the greater context is the promising of the Holy Spirit to the disciples after Jesus’ resurrection.

During the incarnation, Jesus was temporarily “made lower than the angels” (Hebrews 2:9), which refers to Jesus’ status. The doctrine of the incarnation says that the second Person of the Trinity took on human flesh. Therefore, for all intents and purposes, Jesus was fully human and “made lower than the angels.” However, Jesus is fully divine, too. By taking on human nature, Jesus did not relinquish His divine nature—God cannot stop being God.

So how do we reconcile the fact that the second Person of the Trinity is fully divine yet fully human and by definition “lower than the angels”?

The answer to that question can be found in Philippians 2:5-11. When the second Person of the Trinity took on human form, something amazing occurred. Christ “made himself nothing.” This phrase has generated more ink than almost any other phrase in the Bible. In essence, what it means is that Jesus voluntarily relinquished the prerogative of freely exercising His divine attributes and subjected Himself to the will of the Father while on earth.

Another thing to consider is the fact that subservience in role does not equate to subservience in essence. For example, consider an employer/employee relationship. The employer has the right to make demands of the employee, and the employee has the obligation to serve the employer. The roles clearly define a subservient relationship. However, both people are still human beings and share in the same human nature. There is no difference between the two as to their essence; they stand as equals. The fact that one is an employer and the other is an employee does nothing to alter the essential equality of these two individuals as human beings. The same can be said of the members of the Trinity. All three members (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) are essentially equal; i.e., they are all divine in nature. However, in the grand plan of redemption, they play certain roles, and these roles define authority and subservience. The Father commands the Son, and the Father and the Son command the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, the fact that the Son took on a human nature and made Himself subservient to the Father in no way denies the deity of the Son, nor does it diminish His essential equality with the Father. The “greatness” spoken of in this verse, then, relates to role, not to essence.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you but my Father in Heaven, more ororo for your Anointed head wink

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Letzgo: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:
"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I am going to the father, for my father is GREATER THAN I.
John 14:28

Why do you elevate Jesus to God level, when Jesus himself said that God is greater than him?

Just concentrate on Mohammed pls....

Leave Jesus Christ for us...

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Gee64: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
You are like me in the art of knowing about the post-existence of man in hereafter!
TooMuchStuff:

Very correct.
There are realms of existence that nobody knows how to access until you are chosen and given some conditions to fulfill as revealed in a dream
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by JAMO84: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Just concentrate on Mohammed pls....

Leave Jesus Christ for us...

God bless you
I hold ham before
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by yahmaid04(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

And that is another quality about the nature of the one true God of Israel your ego-driven Arabian one will have no clue about: Humility.

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Philippians 2: 6 - 8

Do you really believe what you wrote? Damn mehn.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by bigpicture001: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one wants to be noticed angry

Wants to be noticed in death..?

1 Like

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biko they should return the money to the family, the intention is enough , perhaps if he had worked 5 days he would have passed away quickly.... and his family would bear the brunt. After all President Buhari dey always Japa to London on health ground, if he refuse to Japa, and something happens, Nigeria would still continue as if nothing happens. Everyone have different body structure, some people are bless with good brains but very weak body, why others have good brains and good body, some excellent body and weak brains, and others weak body weak brains ... You can't possibly expect them to perform equally in the same conditions , rather you try to adapt them to conditions tha suit them.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by slivertongue: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109367204:

Imagine millions of Nigeria that are guilty of this and they see nothing wrong in it.

We talk am.....
Na dem.......

Was it deliberate ?

"Because of his age, health condition, and other factors, he only went to work twice or three times a week as against the five times he was expected at work"

Ask Buhari to do same since you think the man did wrong
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by grandstar(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
DabuIIIT:

If you don't know anything, Keep calm and learn.
God elevate Christ to that level and Christ still humbles himself before the Father..a great lesson for us all who are equal heirs with Christ. Did you know that before?

Jesus is not and can never be equal to God whether before coming to earth (Read Proverbs 8:22-31, Collosians 1:15-16), while on earth (Read Mathew 4:10, John 14:28) and now in Heaven (Read 1 Corinthian 11:3; 15:27-29).
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
realoscar84:
They will never answer this question logically. They will be saying thank you Jesus as if he is now God. They started by saying Jesus is lord, I don't understand why they can't kukuma say Jesus is God. Let the christian brethren start saying that so we can finally rest. Maybe it's too heavy for their mouth.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by President2001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wao kudos to the late and family, in this corupt country
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by jimtemi1: 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lol, may be he knew he won't make it out of the sickness, why keep the money u won't spend and still give the account in Heaven? Na wise decision
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Treepower2000: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

It's not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...
But if the man was actually sick there is no need to return the money. The employers are required to look after him and treat any ailment or relief him of his position on retirement on health ground.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by cidieschat(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
He should had refunded it while he was alive, the wish is, if I die, return it.....

SO if he's dying its of no use to him, so better be refunded... He received it for 11 yeara
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by tnerro1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
This was how an average Hausa person was in those days before the Fulanis currupted them and taught them how to hate and kill
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Manspeaks(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
One thing I have noticed in the comments section is that, there's a praise for the deceased for the act, and while others deride him. In all of this, though, there's one salient question: WHY WAS THE DECEASED NOT MAKING THE REFUNDS WHEN HE WAS ALIVE RECEIVING THE SALARIES?

I don't think he should have waited until death before the refunds especially that the burdens will now fall on his hapless family. There could be a real message if he had already set aside the refunds before his death.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Gentlevip: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Religious, Good Conscious , upright, sincerity

We need his kind

Even though some are allergic to hear a goodness in a person

God will reward him
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by PhilGreen(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
So each year, he made an extra 1 million from the few days he missed work? Make una kukuma tell us baba wanted the money he looted through his office return to the state govt!
Dead people na saint for this country
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by jrusky(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
I think this man did well to be honest I appreciate and respect his decision. He did the right thing.

I swear people who can this in Nigeria are less 100 out of 200 million heads even I can not do it I don't need to lie to look good to anyone.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
He would have kept the money before dying, why stressing the children
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by omlueh(m): 7:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo dey get conscience before. Mtchew
Hammyaladin:
guy you no get conscience??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.