Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman (652 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
A woman via relationship expert Auntie Momoza is seeking help concerning how her husband is maltreating their firstborn simply because his d**k is bigger than his(husband).

According to the woman, she has two sons with her husband and are aged 15 and 8 years.

She divulged that their marriage was perfect until their first son reached puberty and his d**k grew huge to the point that it became bigger than his father’s d**k.

The woman said the husband is now claiming he is not the biological father of their child and has refused to do a paternity test.

The woman’s first son now stays with her mother because her husband is maltreating him.

The second son is now approaching puberty and the woman thinks his d**k will also grow to be bigger than her father’s which obviously will create more tension in the marriage.

The woman is now seeking help on how to deal with the situation.

See the woman’s post below:
https://www.browngh.com/my-husband-is-maltreating-my-son-because-his-dk-is-bigger-than-his-distraught-woman-seeks-help/

Re: My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman by Godada(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2022

The woman complaining has the answers the husband seeks.

It's also possible the fat dicks is from the woman's side of the family.

She should indulge him and do the said paternity test.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman by Justice4Toto: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
tongue tongue cool shocked sad shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed sad sad sad cool tongue lipsrsealed undecided embarassed cool shocked angry embarassed kiss tongue[url][/url] cry
Re: My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
i think the problem is just that husband has a BABY DIKC.... and most teenagers will have a bigger dikc than him

solution: get yourself a man with an anaconda between his legs, and a BRAIN between his ears!
Re: My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman by Megabig: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
She can’t do anything to change his mind until he’s ready to accept that he has an ant di(k, he’s obviously a clow.n so he may not understand what DNA test is either. So she’s on her own
Re: My Husband Is Maltreating My Son Because His ‘d**k’ Is Bigger Than His-woman by Karemarealty288(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
The man has low self esteem...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Motive You Should Consider Dating An Igbo Man / What Would Be Your Number 1 Rule? / A Week After Wedding, I Discovered That One Man Can’t Satisfy My Xexual Urge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.