Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Body Count Actually Mean? (28900 Views)

Does Body Count Actually Count? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by MILLERMannn: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

DIS 1 wey UNA de Yan of body COUNT..

if I START to COUNT d NUMBER of ASHAWOO wey I don NACK

E go REACH to FORM FULL COMMUNITY...

WTF MAN
Dem be person sister, mama or who?
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by freshkpomo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2022

I know one lady,she slept with just one guy... But this Lady just begin old grin.. that one guy was more than 50 guys.. he was preeking this lady non stop everyday... As she dey go return from work she must branch collect, and on weekends when she nor dey go work, na two times... One before choir practice, one after choir practice... No where this nigga not fork this babe, him House, hotel, uncompleted building, Bush, primary school class after school hour,him guy House.... This lady told me things and I just pity her Future husband... To make matter worse,the guy na horse and better womb shifter that she self nor fit do without am... She fit even cry if the guy not give her..

Guess what? This guy was playing the girl and she knew he he was once married but did not care because the guy also promised her marriage.. this guy was the best liar on Earth but this babe not care o, the preek too sweet to leave. Wahala now be say, she nor dey gree wet for the new guy they are planning marriage together, she just try to pretend for the to massage his ego so he won't understand that she is not feeling it.. I wonder how long the both of them will cooe with this after marriage. Dry tow two = Painful sex.. tomorrow my guy will come on nairaland to cry that his wife is not giving him sex, my guy nor know say one bad Kogi guy don dry up all the oil and knock the engine grin... So ladies, this is an advice, nor let anybody use marriage damage your tow tow oooo..... Just like this girl, her one body count and sex story pass some girls when get 50 own cry

4 Likes

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by MILLERMannn: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
I always give thanks to God anytime I remember that I'm still a virgin.

At this my age.... E no easy.
Pls, how old are you?
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by ImoleNaija: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
jimmychang:
All the wayward people should marry themselves while all the normal people should marry themselves simple.

If wishes were horses...

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Snow02: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sandralight:
I have zero body count, I am ashamed of myself cry
lol you really shouldn't it's a good thing
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by cardoso514: 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Body count really counts!
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Snow02: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

I know one lady,she slept with just one guy... But this Lady just begin old grin.. that one guy was more than 50 guys.. he was preeking this lady non stop everyday... As she dey go return from work she must branch collect, and on weekends when she nor dey go work, na two times... One before choir practice, one after choir practice... No where this nigga not fork this babe, him House, hotel, uncompleted building, Bush, primary school class after school hour,him guy House.... This lady told me things and I just pity her Future husband... To make matter worse,the guy na horse and better womb shifter that she self nor fit do without am... She fit even cry if the guy not give her..

Guess what? This guy was playing the girl and she knew he he was once married but did not care because the guy also promised her marriage.. this guy was the best liar on Earth but this babe not care o, the preek too sweet to leave. Wahala now be say, she nor dey gree wet for the new guy they are planning marriage together, she just try to pretend for the to massage his ego so he won't understand that she is not feeling it.. I wonder how long the both of them will cooe with this after marriage. Dry tow two = Painful sex.. tomorrow my guy will come on nairaland to cry that his wife is not giving him sex, my guy nor know say one bad Kogi guy don dry up all the oil and knock the engine grin... So ladies, this is an advice, nor let anybody use marriage damage your tow tow oooo..... Just like this girl, her one body count and sex story pass some girls when get 50 own cry
omo Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by jmoore(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
ednut1:
any man asking a woman for body count is a fool. You no be virgin yourself and you expect her to tell you her real count abi
And you are saying this because ALL MEN are not virgins, abi?

A virgin man has the right to ask about body count of a woman. It's called wisdom.

A virgin man that blindly walks into marriage with a woman who is not a virgin has already started with handicap. A recipe for disaster.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
MILLERMannn:

Dem be person sister, mama or who?
Holly Gram cool Dem be female my MANCHI

WTF MAN
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. My own go full 4 trailers oooo. May God have mercy on us oooo
Holly Gram cool Am telling u bro...

WTF MAN
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Abujason: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
That means how many people you don nack clean mouth.

Watch as the ladies go try avoid this thread even though their own worse pass.

grin
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Bigfish121(m): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omo body count matters alot ooo.nor let anybody deceive you.Girls go don commit different things finish them go come dey say their past nor matter. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Lastmankc(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
BABYharder:

Every decent guy's worse nightmare
Baba,I swear you are on track.I happen to date a girl sometimes like that, she's a very nice girl but the dangerous sex positions and the wierd moan this lady was displaying made me run away.Most times,if I am banging her,she will just be shouting that no man have f*uck her like this in her life.

1 Like

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by l0uie(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
If your baby girl has a body count of more than 2, deep!
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by l0uie(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
jmoore:

And you are saying this because ALL MEN are not virgins, abi?

A virgin man has the right to ask about body count of a woman. It's called wisdom.

A virgin man that blindly walks into marriage with a woman who is not a virgin has already started with handicap. A recipe for disaster.

So, just because you are a man and not a virgin deprives you of knowing your lady's body count? Braaah, that's some simp shit. Before I get into that coochie, I already know how many bodies she's got. If it's beyond 2, I make it 3 and then bounce.

1 Like

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by firstbornson(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
It means How many different persons you've slept with.
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Kmf0: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bed offcourse
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by walkingshadow911: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sandralight:
I have zero body count, I am ashamed of myself cry

really! how old are you
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Sandralight(f): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
walkingshadow911:

really! how old are you
in my twenties
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by poweredcom(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Any young girl with a body count more than three from different men is eventually a who.re
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Yesboss0009: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
I have low body count but a very high sperm count . If you dun Gerrit forgerrit
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by real777(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Body counts is more like a wayward and indiscipline sexual life. Such character is very dangerous and will certainly continue in marriage. God forbids! can't settle for such lady because I never indulged in such toxic culture. Body counts should marry their kinds IF possible and allow so called "good men" to marry their virtuous virgins.

Guys save your energy for your wife and stop punishing your self in the name of enjoyment.

Sex is damn over rated.
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Clinghton: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
When you do certain harmful things to prove a point to the society, be ready to face the consequences alone.
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Federalofficia(m): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Let ask iyaebe for her body count, i want to check something
binarymachine:

https://flipmemes.com/2021/12/21/what-does-body-count-actually-signify/
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Kinzo0917(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Am telling u bro...

WTF MAN
. I knack one yesterday. Amaka wan kill me with Bleep oooo
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. I knack one yesterday. Amaka wan kill me with Bleep oooo
Holly Gram cool FEAR dat name ooooo

Me self don NACK like 4 different ASHAWOO dis WEEK

YESTERDAY own too FINE... if u see SHAPE..

I fit go NACK her dis NIGHT AGAIN ooooo

Dat girl HOT no be HERE

SEE tight KUNTUS..

men YESTERDAY was fun

just make SURE sey u NACK 1 SACHET ACTION BETTER b4 u JAZZ in ..

WTF MAN
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by walkingshadow911: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sandralight:
in my twenties
really! hmmn
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Queenserah26(f): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
I can't agree less

jimmychang:
All the wayward people should marry themselves while all the normal people should marry themselves simple.

1 Like

Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Kinzo0917(m): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool FEAR dat name ooooo

Me self don NACK like 4 different ASHAWOO dis WEEK

YESTERDAY own too FINE... if u see SHAPE..

I fit go NACK her dis NIGHT AGAIN ooooo

Dat girl HOT no be HERE

SEE tight KUNTUS..

men YESTERDAY was fun

just make SURE sey u NACK 1 SACHET ACTION BETTER b4 u JAZZ in ..

WTF MAN

. How good is action bitter b4 sex? Make sure u always wear raincoat oooo
Re: What Does Body Count Actually Mean? by Boogyman557: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. How good is action bitter b4 sex? Make sure u always wear raincoat oooo
Holly Gram cool it works like fire..

don't take it immediately and NACK oo

take it like 5 minutes b4 u NACK so dat d tin go settle 4 ur body well

if na raincoat...

I de ALWAYS wear BULLET PROOF b4 I NACK Dem o

But some de SUCKK my DIKSON b4 we NACK

WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested? / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship / Not All Women Want Your Money…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.