Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership (29923 Views)

Aida Nath Ogwuche Triumphs At The Supreme Court / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Ebubu: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
salbis:
Overdose money good sha, even at his age see how fresh he look.
tinubu nko? How frail is he with his similar wealth? Or is he not as wealthy as Babangida if not wealthier considering he’s still in politics?

Meanwhile dat woman fine scatter shocked
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by sleezy106(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Omoh this man still fresh ooh shocked
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by bleskid: 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
how many babaginda dei for this country ,,, I use to think babaginda don die
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by KingAzubuike(f): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
deepwater:
this life get as e be oooooo
with all the wealth IBB got from Nigeria he doesnt even sit in any other chair in his house
health is wealth indeed!
The man is frail and weak. He can't walk, neither can he sit properly. He's on borrowed time for sure. I just have this feeling a prominent politician asides shonekan will go this year. Whatever you do in this life, just remember you're goñna stand before your maker one day.

1 Like

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by KingAzubuike(f): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
salbis:
Overdose money good sha, even at his age see how fresh he look.
Babangida has always been a fine boy.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by princeemmma(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Babangida still fresh, money can do all things

1 Like

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Lexusgs430: 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
At least when he kicks the bucket, she would have a bit of photographic history.......

1 Like

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
IBB! IBB! KAIIII!

THE MAN SINGLEHANDEDLY MOVED Lagos capital to FCT...
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by dododawa1: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
General Babaginda is a great leader, and one of the few Nigerian Presidents who stamped their efforts in the development of this country.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by salbis(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Babangida has always been a fine boy.
. There is a difference between fresh and fine.

1 Like

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mukthar2000(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Humm, This man has gone totally, na packaging remain, Life shaa, nothing in life that doesn't have end.

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Impregnablefolk: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abeg na who get dat girl number? Make e DM me. I dey wait!
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Okhuadams(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Itopalucky:

Social Commentator and Crusader, Aida-Nath Ogwuche recently paid iconic former Nigerian Head of States, General Ibrahim Babaginda a visit at his Hilltop residence in Minna. 

The PSA to the Governor of Benue State, who is Convener of The Aida-Nath Foundation, expressed her delight for some of the landmark developments and diplomatic successes Babaginda achieved during his term as Head of State.

"General Babaginda is a great leader, and one of the few Nigerian Presidents who stamped their efforts in the development of this country. He made some very viable diplomatic decisions, which are quite effective in Nigeria's relationship with the rest of the world, as well as in the aspect of economic and social empowerment of Nigerians. So I respect and regard him alot."

Aida-Nath also used the opportunity to call for the youths of Nigeria to get more involved in the leadership recruitment process, and find their place in the Nigerian political podium. 

"I urge the Nigerian youths to get more involved in the political processes. The elections are around the corner, and the only strength and lifeline the youths have is their PVC. It is very essential we all go get our PVCs and vote. We can't keep complaining and yet stay away from the processes which elect our leaders. Your PVC is the most essential cog in our democratic machine," she said.
Life the once nighty IBB
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by galaxy2020(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
All powerful maradona, almost a vegetable now. Nothing is permanent in this world.

1 Like

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Seun360(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
He built Third Mainland Bridge. That's a project all these atbade wearing Politicians can't match till this day.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Funflipper: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
FuckSilly:
The most wrongly celebrated politician in Nigeria.

This bastard is supposed to die in PRISON

For all the atrocities he committed against the citizens of Nigeria, IBB (the blood thirsty vampire) deserves to die in prison and his hands bound behind his back when he is being buried so that his spirit can ever be free.

2 Likes

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by nograv: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
And who says crime doesn't pay, look at the home of this thief..

Yet some mumus here are hailing him..
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by suffering: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
The moderator who added the tag “beautiful” has low standards. See her face like a piglet. Yuck.

This is how people who weren’t born during these men’s rule are the very ones quick to throw them back into power. Me, as old as I am, praise IBB’s former rule? Not even a comet about to destroy earth will make me think of such.

The old man’s bleaching has completed. See him looking like freshly baked bread. I bet the cool air from living on a hill contributes to his posh-looking features. See him wearing a mask, lol. He’s afraid of death.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by 4good(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
deepwater:
with all the wealth IBB got from Nigeria he doesnt even sit in any other chair in his house
health is wealth indeed!

I wish we could all learn from his life and be wise.

We should not trust in uncertain riches - 1Timothy 6:17

Money, I repeat, Money, is not everything! Eventhough money answers all things, not all such answers are correct. Babangida's present condition is a proof.

1Timothy 6:17
Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by potland: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Funflipper:

For all the atrocities he committed against the citizens of Nigeria, IBB (the blood thirsty vampire) deserves to die in prison and his hands bound to his back when he is being buried so that his spirit can ever be free.
between abacha and IBB, who is more wicked?
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by superintendents(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Impregnablefolk:
Abeg na who get dat girl number? Make e DM me. I dey wait!
how much dey your hand,

let do deal..

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
That Babangida's House in Minna.
issa wow!!! and the man just retired there. magnificent something.

Some interesting historical pictures,

for people that like history check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/6940016/these-unexplored-historical-photos-remarkable

Typical Nigerian celebrating shame and failure
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by nnamdi640: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
This man was among those that destroyed this country, I wonder why some people still see him as hero to the point of visiting him. If I have my way Ibb will be in prison with his wheelchair.

1 Like

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Aidejay(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
mybiz234:

Typical Nigerian celebrating shame and failure
the same way your parents were celebrating when they produced you, shame & failure.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Two things always stand out in any IBB recent pix at his house. First, he sits on the same chair all d time as if he is d visitor. Second, great care is taken not to take his full pix so as not to show his feet
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Funflipper: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
potland:
between abacha and IBB, who is more wicked?

Abacha is a learner where IBB is. IBB killed his own best man who was also a godfather to his son.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Rubbiish(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
deepwater:
health is wealth indeed!
If not for his wealth do u think someone like IBB would still be alive & look that young? How many of his mates are alive?
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Rubbiish(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Omo this your statement touch me oh. Imagine a rich man begging a common doctor to safe his life with all this money he has.
I don't understand the bold statement?
Were u expecting a rich man not to fall sick because he is rich? Aren't they humans?
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by potland: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Funflipper:

Abacha is a learner where IBB is. IBB killed his own best man who was also a godfather to his son.
but abacha murdered people in broad daylight. He was a maximum dictator
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by SammyJac(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
shocked Absolutely! His feet are swollen.
lexy2014:
Two things always stand out in any IBB recent pix at his house. First, he sits on the same chair all d time as if he is d visitor. Second, great care is taken not to take his full pix so as not to show his feet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans / Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.