Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership (29922 Views)

Aida Nath Ogwuche Triumphs At The Supreme Court / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Visits Babaginda In Minna / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Elidrisy20: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tinubu and babangida na who senior who ?
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by wiseoneking: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
That Babangida's House in Minna.
issa wow!!! and the man just retired there. magnificent something.

Some interesting historical pictures,

for people that like history check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/6940016/these-unexplored-historical-photos-remarkable
in reality this is no more his house, he going to leave that place very soon and move to the permanent shoel. This shows all of us how vanity upon vanity has come upon all the living. Jesus is still the greatest and ONLY reason to live because in Him there is true fulfilment.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
the same way your parents were celebrating when they produced you, shame & failure.

Ponmo boy, stop thinking everyone is as daft and useless as you.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Aidejay(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
mybiz234:

Ponmo boy, stop thinking everyone is as daft and useless as you.
by God's grace I'm not as useless as anybody in your family. Continue in your generational shame and failure.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
by God's grace I'm not as useless as anybody in your family. Continue in your generational shame and failure.

Of course, you are cursed and useless. If not, you won't be promoting a criminal to become president because of Ponmo.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Aidejay(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
mybiz234:

Of course, you are cursed and useless. If not, you won't be promoting a criminal to become president because of Ponmo.

bring out where I promoted anybody to become president on this thread. if you cannot it means your problem is ancestral. I don't blame you. I blame the ungulates that decided to birth and raise you. shameful failures.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:

bring out where I promoted anybody to become president on this thread. if you cannot it means your problem is ancestral. I don't blame you. I blame the ungulates that decided to birth and raise you. shameful failures.

Oh. You weren't promoting the criminal to become president.

You are only praising a criminal like the idiot that you are
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wicked beast.

Still codedly controlling the affairs of the nizoorian sh1ty economy that has kept youths on a spiritual wheelchair just like him.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by muheeb01(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing last forever.....health is wealth indeed

Still in the business of pure,potent and hygienic herbal concoction dm me,check my signature below
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by crossbreedwears(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Read my statement again and you'll understand what I mean.
Rubbiish:

I don't understand the bold statement?
Were u expecting a rich man not to fall sick because he is rich? Aren't they humans?
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Aidejay(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
mybiz234:

Oh. You weren't promoting the criminal to become president.You are only praising a criminal like the idiot that you are
if commenting on someone's house qualifies me as an idiot, you that has been crying like a wounded dog in my mentions must be suffering form the shameful failure your parents passed to you. Hopefully you're the only child. It's important this generational failure in your family ends with you.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Rubbiish(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Read my statement again and you'll understand what I mean.
Your statement was very clear!
Being rich doesn't make one immune to sickness!
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Aidejay:
if commenting on someone's house qualifies me as an idiot, you that has been crying like a wounded dog in my mentions must be suffering form the shameful failure your parents passed to you. Hopefully you're the only child. It's important this generational failure in your family ends with you.

You are praising the beauty of a house built on corruption.

If you are not a morally corrupt dog, the soruce of his wealth should make you nauseous at the sight of the the building.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by crossbreedwears(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
English is a big problem in this country
Rubbiish:

Your statement was very clear!
Being rich doesn't make one immune to sickness!
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Aidejay(m): 12:41am On Jan 16, 2022
mybiz234:

You are praising the beauty of a house built on corruption. If you are not a morally corrupt dog, the soruce of his wealth should make you nauseous at the sight of the the building.
hopefully your moral high ground prevents you from birthing more shameful failures like yourself. It would serve you well when considering how to end the genetic stupidity that has passed on from one generation to another in your family.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Babinski: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2022
Itopalucky:

"General Babaginda is a great leader, and one of the few Nigerian Presidents who stamped their efforts in the development of this country. He made some very viable diplomatic decisions, which are quite effective in Nigeria's relationship with the rest of the world, as well as in the aspect of economic and social empowerment of Nigerians. So I respect and regard him alot."

Babangida is not someone Nigerians should be celebrating we have any sense of history, cause and effects.

The young lady was probably not born or a small child duribg the Babangida era. But she should have asked her elders and read history. Babangida came to power via military coup and set the framework for many of the decay and corruption in the country that we see today, destroying institutions fof personal and selfish interests.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Aidejay:
hopefully your moral high ground prevents you from birthing more shameful failures like yourself. It would serve you well when considering how to end the genetic stupidity that has passed on from one generation to another in your family.

Your disposition to corruption indicates that you are genetically stupid and can only raise dumb idiots like yourself.
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Aidejay(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
mybiz234:

Your disposition to corruption indicates that you are genetically stupid and can only raise dumb idiots like yourself.
if I have a disposition to corruption then you have a disposition to shame and failure just like your father and mother. Do yourself a favor and never ever quote me again. capisce!?
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Aidejay:
if I'm disposed to corruption then you're disposed to shame and failure just like your father and mother. Don't quote me again you child of shameful failures.

Who is a failure and man of shame if not you, who is promoting corruption? You are a Cursed fool
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by Aidejay(m): 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
mybiz234:

Who is a failure and man of shame if not you, who is promoting corruption? You are a Cursed fool
if I was promoting corruption, then you who has been in my mentions since yesterday, what are you promoting?
You're promoting your parents. the two shameful failures that came together and managed to bring to life someone that will never amount to anything except spend his time displaying the range of failure and misery that is his life.

it's my fault for engaging a depressed animal I wanted to see how a failure barks. I've seen enough.

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominic, OAM4J
Rule 2 & Rule 7

All starts from here:
mybiz234:

Typical Nigerian celebrating shame and failure
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by mybiz234: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Aidejay:

Lolz. The idiot is now quoting rules. Are you tired of displaying your uselessness already?
Re: Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership by concacid: 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ride on Aida.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Why Are Politicians Not Cutting Ponmo, Frying Akara, Plaiting Hair This Campaign / Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.