Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? (33820 Views)

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by yok: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

I have installed for so many traders in porthacourt, they use it either for phone charging, making of iced blocks and also means of electricity, instead of generators for football shows. U can go online and google them. The machine plus the pipe, and plugs should be 68k. We have different. You can buy a smaller machine which is around 47650naira(limited to fridge and can charge, it is mostle use by traders for icing fish and making of ice block).
To get the machine at your disposal(you can pay on delivery day so u dnt need to worry), you can contact us on
Smithjenifer001@gmail.com or call us on 07068101662.. Serious minded individual only.

Please give us your physical address plus a Lagos address where we can see a sample of the machine working live. I will like to buy after seeing the machine in action.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Thedivergent(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Please I need your suggestion on this. My budget for a start is 100k, I need a lucrative business to start with the money. Thanks

I know of one!
Check my signature for comprehensive details.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by kaymart: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
HereAtIt:

You nailed it. That's the reason why the country keep having the same results. Nothing seem new
Theoretically u are making lots of sense but in reality,
It's so senseless and full of jargons...
Ordinary Car battery sef na 20k upward...

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by akenzua74: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

I have installed for so many traders in porthacourt, they use it either for phone charging, making of iced blocks and also means of electricity, instead of generators for football shows. U can go online and google them. The machine plus the pipe, and plugs should be 68k. We have different. You can buy a smaller machine which is around 47650naira(limited to fridge and can charge, it is mostle use by traders for icing fish and making of ice block).
To get the machine at your disposal(you can pay on delivery day so u dnt need to worry), you can contact us on
Smithjenifer001@gmail.com or call us on 07068101662.. Serious minded individual only.
who will now install the conversion machine for him. Bros you mean you will just install a machine to soak away any start having light immediately? Pls kindly post videos highlight and pictures of the said machine. Am interested.

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
how much did u used for a start boss? And please drop your WhatsApp num-ber let's relate, I'll like to learn more from you. Thanks

Am sorry elder am not on whatsapp but you can reach me via my mail.. Just send a pm

Really for startup it wasn't even up to 50k..
I got the refil oil got sealed oil and other stuffs but the good thing about mine is, I am not paying for shop ..

But trust me with your 100k you can start the engine oil business smooth and cool... Sweet thing about engine oil like I do say is THEY DON'T HAVE EXPIRY DATE smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Legendrysailor(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.

Good day boss am so much interested in this business. Pls enlighten me boss
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Lawrry(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.
WhatsApp Number please
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by ospreywin(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
heniford2:
grin cheesy motivational speakers can build hundred (100) skyline with mouth if is possible you should be like dangote and etc angry grin

grin grin... Eni ti o gbadun
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Depodan777: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
WhatsApp 07035534402
MUMMY18100:

can u send sample to whatapp: 08081152002
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by seanwilliam(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

wow. Interested
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by easzypeaszy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Please I need your suggestion on this. My budget for a start is 100k, I need a lucrative business to start with the money. Thanks

If u dey Lag...strt picking frst grade jessey n tracks den palm n shoes...and resell to boys in area..u go mk money...som guys go just wan buy frm u or som wl see d one dey lik...guy try am

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by akenzua74: 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
rex21:

This is obviously a scam na, no pictures of the said machine, you said pay on delivery, now you don change mouth.
even his email is suspicious, he is learning when it comes to scams. People will just start sending you money abi?

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Innomach(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ojey1234:

Go for Firstmoni POS from first bank its free, all you need tobdo is fill a form and do your insurance that's all

Please tell me more about it. Thanks.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:

I need it
Call me
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by nerilove(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

please send me the pictures on my WhatsApp, I can market for you: 08180251846
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Am sorry elder am not on whatsapp but you can reach me via my mail.. Just send a pm

I got the refil oil got sealed oil and other stuffs but the good thing about mine is, I am not paying for shop ..

But trust me with your 100k you can start the engine oil business smooth and cool... Sweet thing about engine oil like I do say is THEY DON'T HAVE EXPIRY DATE smiley
I have sent a mail to you now, check
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by nonxo007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

That is not true. With even 50K one can start a very good business. By that, I mean a business that can generate between 2M and 3M per annum.

The problem with most of us have is lack of creativity and innovation. We always look for what others are doing to copy from.
A friend of mind once said to me, motivational speakers only identify problem but proffer no solution. Please kindly give us details on such business you are talking about .

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by nerilove(m): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
azraeljaheel:

please enlighten me on this,is it the condemn oil
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by KINGS100(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Tell me more about this machine,my WathsApp number: 08027501044
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by ospreywin(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
All the motivational speakers in this thread will not kuu re grin

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by adeiza4u(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Scammars have taken over the thread o. OP, watch your back!

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by akenzua74: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

I said provided one has a laptop. Read my post again. Besides, you make it look as if domain and hosting are big deals. .com.ng domain is less than N1,500. You can buy hosting at Whogohost at N700 per month. Monthly payment is allowed. Even now, I don't do annual package with them.
Brother I will need your service for our company website, ur digits pls.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by onojajoseph: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
With 100k you can start fish farm, as long as you have a source of water. All you need to do is to construct one concrete pond which will not cost you more than 20k and buy like 100_150 fingerlings at the rate of #25-30 per each.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by SKYHIGHfx: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Call me

Number
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by chibuikebright(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nobody is talking about a lucrative skill that will better your life come rain come sun. If you have money, learn how to operate crane machine especially riggers or mobile cranes . Work will be your friend in and out of the country. You want to travel to Canada, USA, Qartar, Russia , that skill can take you any part of the world. They are highly needed. Save your money , relax and find a good company that will train you very well on that skill. The price is always 250000k. Reguirement: you must know how to drive and a driving license.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Okbaba: 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

That is not true. With even 50K one can start a very good business. By that, I mean a business that can generate between 2M and 3M per annum.

The problem with most of us have is lack of creativity and innovation. We always look for what others are doing to copy from.
You've not said anything or is it that you don't have time to express what's in your mind or you don't just want to say anything?

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Weyrehmod: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

You see, this is what I just complained about. Don't go about looking for businesses. Instead, identify a problem people are facing and come up with a solution for it. For those who will come after you to ask the same question, I am only going to give an example, which is CV writing (one of my businesses). I am not sharing tips on how to go about it, just a breakdown of the startup cost.

Pls sir can you teach me this

To start a CV writing business, you only need:

1. A website (You can build this yourself) for less than 10K using WordPress. The only cost you'll incur if you DIY is domain and hosting.
2. Advertising budget (If you know what you're doing, the 40K balance after building your website is more than enough). If you're grounded in digital marketing, you may not even spend a kobo out of your advertising budget. That means you can launch your business with 10K or less.

NOTE: This is possible if you already have a laptop with internet.

There are a lot of other businesses you can start with 50K or less and make at least 1M per year. You just have to think like an entrepreneur.

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by jimtemi1: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Poultry especially boilers rearing
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
nerilove:
please enlighten me on this,is it the condemn oil

Condemn oil?

Maybe by condemn oil you meant black oil ie the oil extracted from serviced vehicles..

These are not condemn oil ... Matter of fact people use this oil to service their cars

Spot the difference in the picture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / Still On Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps / NASS Collapses 2 Peace Corps Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.