Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? (33806 Views)

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
akenzua74:
Brother I will need your service for our company website, ur digits pls.

You can chat me up on Whatsapp: 07030949450
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by davidguitar20: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
op if you wont mind i will suggest fast food if you can cook very well and can as well find a busy location i can asure you will be smilling to the bank cos its very lucrative even 50k can start or you can start pop corn business and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
I have sent a mail to you now, check

Replied
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by cherryCola: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Please I need your suggestion on this. My budget for a start is 100k, I need a lucrative business to start with the money. Thanks

with that 100k I can teach you how to make gurantee
N 1,000 to 1,500k a day via binance p2p trade.
But sadly I won't have time cry.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
cherryCola:

grin grin grin
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by emmykk(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
heniford2:
grin cheesy motivational speakers can build hundred (100) skyline with mouth if is possible you should be like dangote and etc angry grin

Don't mind that idiot...he is just blabbing,some one who has 100K he ask him to go and do a business that requires laptop and internet.

Laptop is about 120K...who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by nerilove(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Condemn oil?

Maybe by condemn oil you meant black oil ie the oil extracted from serviced vehicles..

These are not condemn oil ... Matter of fact people use this oil to service their cars

Spot the difference in the picture

Yes I mean the black oil, I see hausa boys buying it and I heard they refine it. But this clear one where do you get them
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Innomach(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
ahh, certificate? Am talking of those engine oil that they do put inside generator and motor vehicles oo

They have union, and you must register with them, else them go frustrate you, real big.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by cherryCola: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
grin grin grin
what's funny cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by emmykk(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Untill now, I never still understand this guy of CV grin grin grin

Is only a goat that will pay money in Nigeria to get CV written for him.. something one can spin from google should not be a business idea.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
nerilove:
Yes I mean the black oil, I see hausa boys buying it and I heard they refine it. But this clear one where do you get them

The black oil is actually cheaper you that one in the picture is sold for 5h while the one on the Eva bottle is 3k then that in the 5lit is 8k but negotiable...

The clear oil is the refil oil I get from Castrol or total atimes

Na side hustle

I am just trying to keep my head above water

4 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by sript: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Yes, it's already used surkaway..

Yeah...the called BIOGAS..

Biogas is naturally occurring gas that is generated by the breaking down if organic matter by anaerobic bacteria and it used in energy production...

Biogas is primarily composed of methane gas carbon dioxide and trace among nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon monoxide.

Biogas can also be produced in anaerobic digester from plant or animal wastor collected from land fills . It's burn to generate heat or use in combustion engine to produce electricity...

We were thought in one our courses in school last year..

4 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
mayorkun101:

People problem even basic ones 100k no go do nada . Or no be naija hundred k ? . No matter the idea you have nothing's gonna happen with out massive capital

Roasted pork on roadside business

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Edipet(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Adicsonbaba:
You can get MONIEPOINT POS from me
Then start in a busy area
And trust me in no time you'll multiply that money
how much ?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Connected1: 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.
Are you talking about a thermoelectric generator device?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by DSC7: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:
For payment of people outside nigeria should start calling if you're also interested .

For enquires and bookings, call +2347068101662(calls only) or send us a mail 'smithjenifer001@gmail.com'

Thanks for your patronage, we change life here in nairaland.

Where do you base?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Edipet(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
austine019:
Well, with the amount you have, physical businesses will not give you much money. The best option is for you to start a profitable online business that works. I highly recommend Affiliate Marketing for you here.
I wish you well in your business journey
can you guide me on this?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by nerilove(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
azraeljaheel:

The black oil is actually cheaper you that one in the picture is sold for 5h while the one on the Eva bottle is 3k then that in the 5lit is 8k but negotiable...

The clear oil is the refil oil I get from Castrol or total atimes

Na side hustle

I am just trying to keep my head above water
it's a good side hustle but is there any association of them to join? Any challenge from government or area boys. How much do you make per day
Where's your location

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by MemoriesAndMe: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.

Pls share a sample or link to your product. Do you service Lagos also, or it's strictly PH?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

I have installed for so many traders in porthacourt, they use it either for phone charging, making of iced blocks and also means of electricity, instead of generators for football shows. U can go online and google them. The machine plus the pipe, and plugs should be 68k. We have different. You can buy a smaller machine which is around 47650naira(limited to fridge and can charge, it is mostle use by traders for icing fish and making of ice block).
To get the machine at your disposal(you can pay on delivery day so u dnt need to worry), you can contact us on
Smithjenifer001@gmail.com or call us on 07068101662.. Serious minded individual only.
where can I Google or who can teach me more about this energy conversion
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by berrystunn(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Play 9ja bite
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by rex21: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
sript:

Yeah...the called BIOGAS..

Biogas is naturally occurring gas that is generated by the breaking down if organic matter by anaerobic bacteria and it used in energy production...

Biogas is primarily composed of methane gas carbon dioxide and trace among nitrogen, hydrogen and carbon monoxide.

Biogas can also be produced in anaerobic digester from plant or animal wastor collected from land fills . It's burn to generate heat or use in combustion engine to produce electricity...

We were thought in one our courses in school last year..
Una can sabi rush without processing data first. He isn't talking about biogas, rather a thermoelectric device. Convert heat to electricity

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Edipet(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
cherryCola:

bro,... please just a tip,...am a newbie bon Crypto..Am a fast learner,.... please can I drop my whatsapp number?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Cooleasy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Please I need to know more about this. Will dm you please.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
nerilove:
it's a good side hustle but is there any association of them to join? Any challenge from government or area boys. How much do you make per day
Where's your location

For Me no challenge from any agency YET and I am not with any association.. But they do have association

Money I make per day is a roller coaster kinda thing. ... Today it up tomorrow market is slow. And that's the reason I added other stuffs to what I am selling.. I sell vulcanizer materials like cold patch, tubes bike tubes !!! I sell brake oil...

https://www.nairaland.com/6796546/diary-cheap-labourer-daily-bread

That thread might help you understand more

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by BruncleZuma: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nzu business
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by KIPPASA: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
The #100,000 is too much to make you a millionaire. Simply invest it into forex trading and look for somebody to teach you how to trade, and in one month or two, you've become a millionaire.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Radnelacnebinu: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
What profitable business can I start - but not with ₦100,000?

Remember when people said that
"In the future, jobs will be taken over by computers..."
We are in that future right now. Software has pushed a lot of people out of jobs. There are many opportunities online but one has to be tech savvy in the new (internet) economy to survive.

Here are 2 internet businesses you can start today.

Business: Online Art Gallery

Requirements: Laptop, Scanner, Metamask wallet on Chrome browser, Internet access, ₦500,000 - ₦1,000,000 worth of Ether as your capital, opensea.io, business website (optional)

Description: It doesn't matter whether you're a digital artist or not. You can become an art curator. In the art world, the title of "curator" identifies a person who selects and often interprets different works of art, whether they be paintings, statues, tapestries, or video art. But you'll be focusing on digit art. There's abundant talent on the streets and online. You can start an NFT art collection for an unsigned artist on opensea.io and sell for thousands of dollars worth of crypto.
You'll scan the works of your artist and mint it on opensea. When you sell the digital art, you can decide to ship the physical version to your buyer.

Visit opensea.io to see how digital arts are listed.

Business: Automated Forex Trading (Bot)

Requirements: Internet, MetaTrader 4 (on ios or Android), bot, trading capital, patience.

Description: Make money with forex on auto pilot. Make money while you sleep and let the robot trade your capital on the forex market. This is better than leaving your millions (or thousands) in the bank. You don't need to know much about forex, how to read candle sticks, fibonacci - and all that jargon. In my opinion, you only need to know how to calculate you profit. The robot guarantees 45% return on investment in 1 month. The bot will enter into three profitable trades daily.
You'll need to purchase the bot for a one-time fee of $99 and then you can begin trading your capital on MetaTrader 4 on ios or Android.

3 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by mgccrown(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
this is the best business my dear.

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Rhema04(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

That is not true. With even 50K one can start a very good business. By that, I mean a business that can generate between 2M and 3M per annum.

The problem with most of us have is lack of creativity and innovation. We always look for what others are doing to copy from.

Please kindly suggest of those businesses. Help us
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by BlankEet: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Definitely.

Forget the terrible you got here and PAY Attention.

My 10X guy ran this Ecommerce business from home, and he did very well for himself.

Please this is not for you if you are greedy.

Anyway he made a video of how he made 6 Figures without selling a product of his own.

Watch him explain it STEP by STEP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSwoB8T-PX4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / Still On Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.