Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? (33813 Views)

What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by MartinsD12(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
emorse:

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swvMjUEaDbs&feature=emb_logo
Hahahahaha who be this person na somebody papa oo grin
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by MartinsD12(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
mayorkun101:
Bro unless you want dey sell meat, that hundred thousand business na fantasy o. Mind you meat na good business if there are customers and hundred k start am
Yes op I support this one meat selling it's lucrative Sha if you can do it

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by MartinsD12(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
bigcee:

Please be realistic. What kind of business can one start with 50k and earn 2-3Mill per annum? If you're not talking from experience, please just go away, abeg undecided
No mind am instead of him to tell the op the type of businesses 100k can do he is going off point
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by JayPeeOham: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.

Can we talk on WhatsApp?. I'd love to see a sample of the machine and how I can get it
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by JayPeeOham: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

I have installed for so many traders in porthacourt, they use it either for phone charging, making of iced blocks and also means of electricity, instead of generators for football shows. U can go online and google them. The machine plus the pipe, and plugs should be 68k. We have different. You can buy a smaller machine which is around 47650naira(limited to fridge and can charge, it is mostle use by traders for icing fish and making of ice block).
To get the machine at your disposal(you can pay on delivery day so u dnt need to worry), you can contact us on
Smithjenifer001@gmail.com or call us on 07068101662.. Serious minded individual only.

Just saw this, so you can ignore my earlier mention.

Can the machine be moved to another location in the case of relocation?

Modified: you said we should search Google, I just did but I can see any machine so what exactly are the key words we can use to search for the machine on Google?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Thanos5555: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

You see, this is what I just complained about. Don't go about looking for businesses. Instead, identify a problem people are facing and come up with a solution for it. For those who will come after you to ask the same question, I am only going to give an example, which is CV writing (one of my businesses). I am not sharing tips on how to go about it, just a breakdown of the startup cost.

To start a CV writing business, you only need:

1. A website (You can build this yourself) for less than 10K using WordPress. The only cost you'll incur if you DIY is domain and hosting.
2. Advertising budget (If you know what you're doing, the 40K balance after building your website is more than enough). If you're grounded in digital marketing, you may not even spend a kobo out of your advertising budget. That means you can launch your business with 10K or less.

NOTE: This is possible if you already have a laptop with internet.

There are a lot of other businesses you can start with 50K or less and make at least 1M per year. You just have to think like an entrepreneur.

brother you that have been writidng the CV, have you made the 1 million ?

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Dproperties: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mini importation is the money doubler

Learn mini Importation

Learn Digital marketing

Learn copywritting

You'll double your Money in less than a month.

I am not asking you to patronize me but check out and make your own personal research to see if you are good to go
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by DavidHarry(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:

Get a conversion machine(50k), read the manual. The machine is used for making electricity with the use of heat energy. Ur sukaway is where the heat come from. The machine is used to absorb heat from surkaway in homes to power electricity, u dnt need to pay for light bill again. I have been installing it in different homes in porthacort and getting my money.

Expansiate bro
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by neutralmind: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Hiq0: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
None
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Oreoluwa5: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
cherryCola:

This particular one needs capital, and is 101% risk free.
I no go lie I get like 5 people for my dm were i been wan teach crypto, but no time to teach them, I now feel like a liar or as if I was bragging. But this one were I wan teach you is pretty simple so you can drop your Nums let see if I can mine time for you.
boss abeg make i drop number
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by fluffybaby(f): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yemex001:
NOTE: payments for the MACHINE start 17th january will end by 20th of january while delivering of the machine to your doorstep will start on the 24th of january (delivering takes 3-6days). For payment, call 07068101662 or mail us 'smithjenifer001@gmail.com' Upload prove of payment on nairaland and to the above mail.
NOTE: TRY CONTACT ME BEFORE ANY PAYMENT so as to know if your order is still available. requirements for pickups.
-You must have a valid means of ID, either driver's lincese, voter's card or NIN. if you don't have this 3 means of identification, don't bother to place an order because we won't release the machine to you.
Prices include
Small HEM= 26,000naira
Medium HEM= 52,000naira
Large HEM= 164,000naira
- Upload prove of payments here on my page on nairaland and to the mail 'smithjenifer001@gmail.com'

- send us a clear written picture of your name(the same as your name on any of the ID you'll for pickup), size of the machine you pay for, pickup address(machine's destination), phone number.

I thought you said they can pay on delivery? Have you changed the tune or am I mistaken?What about dropping your business location so they can see who they are buying from?
They should pay and they again should drop identity card and photos? What about their own security from your end? You are trying too hard to look genuine but you just drop all the burden of proof on the buyer who is sending his hard earned cash into your wallet without any security. Drop your photo, drop a video, drop the name of your business, your CAC number and identity document here so people know who they are dealing with

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by erniok(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
rex21:

Scientifically, his claims is bullshit. I wanted him to humour us with pictures or videos.
I wouldn't know as I didn't research it. I was looking at how it'd be viable financially for him.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Thanos5555:

brother you that have been writidng the CV, have you made the 1 million ?

Even if I say yes, you'll still dispute.

The screenshot will give you the figures for the US. While the Nigerian market is not as vibrant as that of the US, every day, dozens of Nigerians pay to get their CVs written. I don't mean to boast, but I have more than 30% of the local market share for the CV writing industry. Just so you know, I've been on it for more than 10 years. I am the founder of CV Wizards, the first CV Writing firm to be registered with CAC.

For your attention and those coming after you, I only listed CV writing as an example. I am not asking you to go and do it. Use your brain, think, besides CV writing, there are a lot of other things one can do with 50K or 100K to generate constant income. Perhaps, not brick and mortar business, but online businesses.

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Skillsnigeria: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Please I need your suggestion on this. My budget for a start is 100k, I need a lucrative business to start with the money. Thanks

Check my signature or profile
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by damoceile: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Just saw this, so you can ignore my earlier mention.

Can the machine be moved to another location in the case of relocation?

Modified: you said we should search Google, I just did but I can see any machine so what exactly are the key words we can use to search for the machine on Google?

You get time dey mind all these scammers, imagine telling you to search for a machine on Google and he didn't tell you the name... Nah so you go send am your hard earned money without knowing who to hold..

Nairaland is not a place to seek for business idea nah vampires full here

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Blessingsam2318: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dim08:

Are you willing to do online business? If YES, you can start a profitable business with 60K and use the remaining balance to run facebook Ads. You can be sure you will make at least 250K per month.

Don't believe me? See for yourself at https://7starplans.com
how much u dey make a month chairman?
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by JayPeeOham: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
damoceile:

You get time dey mind all these scammers, imagine telling you to search for a machine on Google and he didn't tell you the name... Nah so you go send am your hard earned money without knowing who to hold..

Nairaland is not a place to seek for business idea nah vampires full here

grin cheesy grin
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
DSC7:

Where do you base?
Call my number
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Yemex001: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

Pls share a sample or link to your product. Do you service Lagos also, or it's strictly PH?
Call me for bookings
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by zedegit: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
sambright2012:
100k can not start any business, the cheapest business to start this day's is POS , a good POS machine is 50/40k , a busy location will cost you 30k and kiosk will cost you nothing less than 40k , how much you want take they run the boss?

Dem use POS swear for you? Must it be POS?

You can start foodstuffs business with #100 000 or less.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by zedegit: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
AgentGoat:

At the end of the day. Na this rubbish you suggest.

It's not rubbish. Wisdom is profitable to direct. You can't do it, doesn't mean it's rubbish.

People make money from digital marketing, graphics designing, coding, app development. If they tell you you can start the business with less than #100 000. You don't have to call it "nonsense" simply because you lack the knowledge.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by zedegit: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBachelor:

Bone am. Na scam. sad

Myopic people everywhere. He never even asked you to pay him anything. Kai. Some naija youths are truly lazy.
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Macolapablo: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bro please, can you explain more about this. I am interested. Thanks

Yemex001:

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by abirescholar567: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
You can go into crypto currency business by using robot to trade and make more money
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Warrmatt: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Forex trading and affiliate marketing
Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by abirescholar567: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
For more information on how to trade crypto currency call:08069809882

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Blessingsam2318:
Please I need your suggestion on this. My budget for a start is 100k, I need a lucrative business to start with the money. Thanks

. Laptop business. u can make 40k profit with 100k. Total 140k. I will sell my mini Laptops for u cheapm at the rate of 25k(no charger). The battery last for 6hrs So u can resell for 35k u can even sell for 50k depending on customer. Chat me up 08138803091. My location is ikorodu lagos state

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by namqul(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
I can show you the business to start with and make cool money drop your contact details
Blessingsam2318:

Re: What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? by Harida123: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pure honey business is very lucrative. A 25ltrs jerry can gives you 25-30k profit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / Free Flights To New Zealand Are Offered To Job Jeekers With IT Skills. / Still On Nigeria Security & Civil Defence Corps

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.