Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon (3209 Views)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2023) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / 2023: Candidates Must Declare Bank Assets - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
redsun:
If only they can think like pharaohs, they won't be living like cavemen in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2 will the 2023 election winner be decided by those with the most occultic powers in the spirit realm?That is what these politicians seem to think.

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
dasparrow:
No wonder there is so much blood shed in Nigeria and the country is not making any progress. It is a well known fact that our so-called leaders worship satan and demons so nothing surprising there. I have always known that the entire country Nigeria is under the rulership of the evil one and his agents rule Nigeria.
Nothing is new under the sun. There is a tradeoff made for power and success and sacrifices that need to me made when you dabble into the occult.

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
LordVoldermort:
But all those symbols mean good things especially Tinubu's own.

It's far better than making an instrument of torture your symbol. (I mean the cross.)
Pastor Adeboye needs to cast out the principalities and powers of the air attached to these two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2022
LordVoldermort:

I knew you would give that excuse, so despite all the millions of non pagans that pray everyday it took only a few pagans to hinder the country, pagans that were elected and promoted by the religious folk?.
It is much deeper than you think.

Those who chose the left hand path and occult knowledge from the ancient mysteries of Babylon and Egypt accepted the offer.

CC

dasparrow
Righteousness2

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 17, 2022
reekadobanks:

It is common.

https://independent.ng/all-politicians-use-charms-says-lagos-apc-lawmaker/
Nah their way and it helps them achieve power and success.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:38am On Jan 17, 2022
reekadobanks:

Pastor Adeboye needs to cast out the principalities and powers of the air attached to these two.

What's in Adeboye's hand in the last picture?

Looks like a wand... according to the OP I reckon he's occultic for holding a wand.

Very funny thread. Funny how a set of people borrowed rituals from another set of people to build their own practice and yet turn around to say the people they borrowed from are evil.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Fernandeswagger(m): 2:40am On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

Those who chose the left hand path and occult knowledge from the ancient mysteries of Babylon and Egypt accepted the offer.

CC

dasparrow
Righteousness2

What's your definition of the left hand path and right hand path?
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

What's in Adeboye's hand in the last picture?

Looks like a wand... according to the OP I reckon he's occultic for holding a wand.

Very funny thread. Funny how a set of people borrowed rituals from another set of people to build their own practice and yet turn around to say the people they borrowed from are evil.
Yes, it is a wand. It is all about intention, and he was using it for good.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

What's your definition of the left hand path and right hand path?

Left hand path is hidden knowledge of the occult and the path that gets you slapped when you stretch your left hand to shake your elder and accessible to a few people who have to go through rites of passage and different rituals to attain enlightenment to become an infinity master for example.

The right hand path is open and transparent and open to people irrespective of your background and can be found in Christianity and Islam religion and you become enlightened when you become born again.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by OAra: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2022
So they are guilty...of being superstitious.

...I honestly fail to see why anyone should care if they are superstitious or not, so long as the politicians in question are not corrupt and at least decent at their job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Fernandeswagger(m): 3:11am On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

Left hand path is hidden knowledge of the occult and the path that gets you slapped when you stretch your left hand to shake your elder and accessible to a few people who have to go through rites of passage and different rituals to attain enlightenment to become an infinity master for example.

The right hand path is open and transparent and open to people irrespective of your background and can be found in Christianity and Islam religion and you become enlightened when you become born again..

Hmm...both LHP and RHP are occultic!

The former could be used for bad intentions while the latter is for good intentions.
LHP is it not black magic while RHP is white magic? When you refer to LHP as hidden knowledge it's funny. Both of them are esoteric in nature meaning their hidden.
Funny how you associate Christianity and Islam with the RHP. These paths existed before the two religions you refered to. And I'm sure you know these religions took some practices from them?
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Fernandeswagger(m): 3:16am On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

Great!

A good example of someone using a tool used by both the practitioners of the LHP and RHP.

You say it depends on intention...I believe it's a clever way of defending the cleric.

Obviously it's magic. I'm sure it's at variance with his religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Hmm...both LHP and RHP are occultic!

The former could be used for bad intentions while the latter is for good intentions.
LHP is it not black magic while RHP is white magic? When you refer to LHP as hidden knowledge it's funny. Both of them are esoteric in nature meaning their hidden.
Funny how you associate Christianity and Islam with the RHP. These paths existed before the two religions you refered to. And I'm sure you know these religions took some practices from them?
Agree both LHP and RHP are occultic. LHP is black magic and RHP is white magic and esoteric in nature.

However, I don't agree that those two paths existed before Christianity, maybe Islam. Yes, in Nigeria you can find some Christian and Islamic denominations that took practices from the LHP and RHP and incorporated them into their practices. My parents used to go to one of them and there were special soaps to you to use, and there was a family member hair you were not to cut until they turned eight years old and using different incenses at night and other kind of practices as prescribed by the Pastor.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Fernandeswagger(m): 3:27am On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

Agree both LHP and RHP are occultic. LHP is black magic and RHP is white magic and esoteric in nature.

However, I don't agree that those two paths existed before Christianity, maybe Islam. Yes, in Nigeria you can find some Christian and Islamic denominations that took practices from the LHP and RHP and incorporated them into their practices. My parents used to go to one of them and you had special soaps to use, and there was a family member hair you were not to cut until they turned eight years old and using different incences at night.

Actually they did. The Jews were already practicing these paths as the Kabbalah is one of the core of the RHP in particular and you know the Kabbalah is Central to Judaism. And Judaism predates Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by TheSameGuy(m): 3:36am On Jan 17, 2022
But your moniker is even mockery to certain ethnic group in Nigeria yet you're claiming holy holy.
Don't think you're a joke

Besides this your nonsense thread need to be deleted
SkullMinerSW:

This is why Nigeria does not look like Switzerland, France or England because it leaders choose to follow the practices of Pharoah from Egypt and Nebuchadnezzar from Babylon. Those that follow the left hand path are only interested in empowering themselves and not their community.

We have never had a Christian leader rule the nation, you cannot serve two gods. Christianity teaches you to love your brothers and sisters and empower those around you and improve your community and be selfless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by TheSameGuy(m): 3:43am On Jan 17, 2022
You've been brainwashed angry
SkullMinerSW:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Actually they did. The Jews were already practicing these paths as the Kabbalah is one of the core of the RHP in particular and you know the Kabbalah is Central to Judaism. And Judaism predates Christianity.

Christianity was built upon Peter rock after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven. I know Kabbalah can be traced to the time when Solomon embraced paganism and dabbled in the occult.

Before the practice of Kabbalah there was the 10 commandments that was given to Moses. So you are wrong to say Judaism predates Christianity.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Fernandeswagger(m): 4:25am On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

Christianity was built upon Peter rock after Jesus Christ ascended to heaven. I know Kabbalah can be traced to the time when Solomon embraced paganism and dabbled in the occult.

Before the practice of Kabbalah there was the 10 commandments that was given to Moses. So you are wrong to say Judaism predates Christianity.

Not true.

Christianity was a sect of second temple Judaism before the two religions diverged in the first century. Christianity arose after Jesus Christ, remember? So prior to that there weren't Christians but the Jews were practicing their tradition which is Judaism. The 10 commandments are found in the Torah ( the five books of Moses) and it's a part of the Hebrew Bible in Judaism.
Christianity adopted parts of Judaism and added new ones which is why you have the new testament in Christianity.
Christianity started as an offshoot of Judaism in the first century C.E. Until the emperor Constantine converted to Christianity in 324 C.E., early Christian communities were often persecuted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Nope
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

Not true.

Christianity was a sect of second temple Judaism before the two religions diverged in the first century. Christianity arose after Jesus Christ, remember? So prior to that there weren't Christians but the Jews were practicing their tradition which is Judaism. The 10 commandments are found in the Torah ( the five books of Moses) and it's a part of the Hebrew Bible in Judaism.
Christianity adopted parts of Judaism and added new ones which is why you have the new testament in Christianity.
Christianity started as an offshoot of Judaism in the first century C.E. Until the emperor Constantine converted to Christianity in 324 C.E., early Christian communities were often persecuted.
You know your history. Which path do you follow?
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Fernandeswagger(m): 5:59am On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

You know your history. Which path do you follow?

I reserve my comments on that one...I no wan wahala grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Fernandeswagger:

I reserve my comments on that one...I no wan wahala grin grin grin
No judgement here on your path.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

grin You shot yourself here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
But your moniker is even mockery to certain ethnic group in Nigeria yet you're claiming holy holy.
Don't think you're a joke

Besides this your nonsense thread need to be deleted
The moniker is just banter and mockery because I am from the Southwest and my family used to attend White Garment Church (Celestial Church) before we started attending a true Bible believing church.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
There is a context behind it, start watching from 1 hour and 20 min mark and you will understand why he told people to direct their prayer to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhGhjMHhRkE
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

CC

dasparrow
Righteousness2

Rulers of the kingdoms of the world are chosen in the spirit realm and not the physical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2022
reekadobanks:

Rulers of the kingdoms of the world are chosen in the spirit realm and not the physical.

https://www.yourtango.com/2020334636/infinity-symbol-spiritual-meaning

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2022
PDP=APC
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 18, 2022
APC=APGA
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 18, 2022
APGA=ANPP
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2022
OBJ-my watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Circulating Campaign Picture Of Buhari In 2019 In Ebonyi / Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father / BREAKING: US Promises To Cooperate & Expose Tinubu's Drug Dealings In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.