Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon (3223 Views)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2023) / Peter Obi Returns From Egypt, Youths Take Selfie With Him At Abuja Airport / 2023: Candidates Must Declare Bank Assets - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by joyandfaith: 6:09am On Jan 18, 2022
delzbaba:
Osibanjo is innocent of this accusation, the other two are guilty as charged

You can't attain certain position without joining occultism.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
reekadobanks:
PDP=APC
Same wine in a different bottle.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Righteousness2...we need you to preach to our leaders. Many skulls will be mined leading to the 2023 elections.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 19, 2022
NoSentiment:

We hear, Chief Justice of Nairaland
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 19, 2022
TMKsouth are your leaders like this?

cc
IronGalaxy
TjoBATHON
zhike
JaceBlaze
LeSudAfricaine
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2022
SkullMinerSW:

Nah their way and it helps them achieve power and success.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
They never miss Sunday church service.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
LordVoldermort:
But all those symbols mean good things especially Tinubu's own.

It's far better than making an instrument of torture your symbol. (I mean the cross.)

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
This set shoudn'nt import this practice to Nigeria.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
When elections draws near you see see them rushing to take pictures with Pastors and Imams to garner support because they know Nigerians worship their religious leaders. They follow the left hand path and not any of the principles laid out in the books of both religions.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by kanupapilo: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Nigeria's occultic leaders are responsible for the rise in skull mining.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by kanupapilo: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
They are Decieving themselves.

GOD ALMIGHTY cannot be mocked.
It does not matter if you go to Church or whatever.
You can only Confuse yourself. You cannot Confuse GOD.

Revelation 3
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by kanupapilo: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

100%
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by kanupapilo: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
CANDYDADDY...the youths learnt from the leaders.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by kanupapilo: 2:51am On Feb 11, 2022
redsun:
If only they can think like pharaohs, they won't be living like cavemen in the 21st century.
grin
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by swaggerjack: 2:59am On Apr 15, 2022
LordVoldermort:
But all those symbols mean good things especially Tinubu's own.

It's far better than making an instrument of torture your symbol. (I mean the cross.)
You need deliverance
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by Akponmfet: 3:16am On Apr 15, 2022
Whoever wrote this post will see me tonight, I will visit you in your dreams tonight. Chachalukulukudabodaboakuntaakunta.
Re: 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon by swaggerjack: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Akponmfet:
Whoever wrote this post will see me tonight, I will visit you in your dreams tonight. Chachalukulukudabodaboakuntaakunta.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ESN Vs ESN Clash In Anambra - Graphic content VIDEO / Tinubu’s Cabinet May Feature These Names / Nigeria: A Goat In Jail For Car Theft.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.