Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. (29282 Views)

Video Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Visit To Kogi / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday / Umar Ganduje Speaks About Projects Commissioned After Bribery Allegation Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by mrvitalis(m): 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
LegendHero:

Iboland is a tiny dot. However below is a road in Abia with bush everywhere.

Okoro, they use chestbeating swear for you guys?
This is a village road ...show me double lane that's empty
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by princdebola201(m): 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes I wonder how can u build this kind of road yet still have bush everywhere

In Igbo land just make that u intend to build the road people done build am finish

U can never see such road in East n still see bush around it

Nice road tho good work
the whole of south east is not even up to oyo state if removed over 10 thousands of erosion sites that is not liveable.
Besides there re a lot of roads like this in south east

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Beejayy20(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
Success attract hate and envy in Nigeria we are used to it
success?who dey deceive you, you're epitome of failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by smallsmall: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
naptu2:
Ogun State

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296783612490645&id=100064770247178&m_entstream_source=timeline

See more pictures of the Kobape Estate in subsequent posts below.

That Road has been in existence, before Buhari came to Nigeria from Biger Republic.
Kobape Housing Estate has been in existence since the 80's, my Friends Dad used to live there and we do visit him when on Holidays

Everything about these Buhari Commissioning, is a FRAUD, they were showing us Computer generated Video, during the Commissioning and Visit
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by smallsmall: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lawalemi:
This governor no get himself. With all the bad roads at the state economic capital of Ota, he's busy resurfacing an existing Abeokuta road and tagging it achievement

Your Head correct too much.
Dapo Abiodun is a fraud.
Otta Roads are so bad, yet it is that area that generates 80% of all Revenues of Ogun State
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
I hope Afonjas with their open defecation will not scatter the project
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by ufotty2001: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
For how many years now the president have not come to South south to commission anything
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Beejayy20(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
I hope Afonjas with their open defecation will not scatter the project
the way your poverty stricken people scatter abia to become dump refuse abi?
poor illiterate cannibal

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Beejayy20:

the way your poverty stricken people scatter abia to become dump refuse abi?
poor illiterate cannibal
grin grin grin E pain am

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Beejayy20(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
smallsmall:

That Road has been in existence, before Buhari came to Nigeria from Biger Republic.
Kobape Housing Estate has been in existence since the 80's, my Friends Dad used to live there and we do visit him when on Holidays

Everything about these Buhari Commissioning, is a FRAUD, they were showing us Computer generated Video, during the Commissioning and Visit
what is fake there?the place am passing everyday is they are constructing.everything is real
bitter mind idiot

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by RuddyFusion(m): 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Na Audioooo
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Beejayy20(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
grin grin grin E pain am
lol pain me for your poverty?
you guyz are funny aswear,poor people only #500 is giving to your hungry mothers after giving birth to lunatic like you.
chai.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by chukkky(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abeg, where does the Gateway City Gate lead to?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Danjikanbauchi: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Beejayy20:

lol pain me for your poverty?
you guyz are funny aswear,poor people only #500 is giving to your hungry mothers after giving birth to lunatic like you.
chai.
no doubt okezie is an idiot.but he is more honourable than Tinubu.

The criminal went to zamfara and give them 50m because of fulani attacks but same fulani killed and burnt down peoples home in Ogun state Tinubu have not said anything.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Funkymode(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
This road wey them commission so, they never finish am, them come go snap am half way, I swear naija governments na scammer them be, with this commission taken place now, I'm not sure they'll remember to complete it again
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Udure2468: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
My Governor by virtue of NYSC. Weldone sir.
Please pay attention to sango Ota roads.
Those guys are suffering alot. Especially during rainy season.
I pity them a lot. Those staying at Ijagba estate axis are living in murky waters.
Their cars have been completely damage during rainy times.
Just one fly over at ojoore roundabout will surfice.
Also, please help construct the federal road to from interchange to ijebode through sagamu and write to the government for a refund.
Your state is the most industrialised state after lagos as we speak...you have the stamina financially to do anything. Just use your time well and leave a legacy.
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
All of them are bunch of liar
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Beejayy20(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
[s]
Danjikanbauchi:
no doubt okezie is an idiot.but he is more honourable than Tinubu.

The criminal went to zamfara and give them 50m because of fulani attacks but same fulani killed and burnt down peoples home in Ogun state Tinubu have not said anything.
[/s]
see mugu wetin concern me with tinubu,am telling you how useless your people and you are tell me tinubu bla bla
i can see now that you are not normal

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by KoshCAD: 12:28am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Airport for what?
Ogun supposed to have an airport.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by tollyboy5(m): 12:32am On Jan 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes I wonder how can u build this kind of road yet still have bush everywhere

In Igbo land just make that u intend to build the road people done build am finish

U can never see such road in East n still see bush around it

Nice road tho good work
That is not bush that's nature been preserved

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by tollyboy5(m): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2022
KoshCAD:
Ogun supposed to have an airport.
So he should do that in four years?
Why even bother about airport?
What about lagos airport?
Another airport will be constructed at lekki so why should ogunstate not make use of lagos airport when we're brother state

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by tollyboy5(m): 12:44am On Jan 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Iboland is a tiny dot. However below is a road in Abia with bush everywhere.

Okoro, they use chestbeating swear for you guys?
There are reasons bushes are been reserved. Its a natural habitat its good for the society.

Fashola tried his best to make lagos look greener.
I don'tknow why people don't plant trees

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by tollyboy5(m): 12:46am On Jan 16, 2022
sfinkzslot:
Everytime na house and road project when will it be food processing plants car manufacturing facilities, data server plants etc
When they create good road. Investors like you would build manufacturing plants.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by tollyboy5(m): 12:51am On Jan 16, 2022
Lawalemi:
This governor no get himself. With all the bad roads at the state economic capital of Ota, he's busy resurfacing an existing Abeokuta road and tagging it achievement
I don't like the governor but i feel he's trying to do something and ogun state to have the fund capacity unlike lagos who kick start multiple project at once.
Ijebu ode is a critical location. Close to lekki-epe they'll get good income from the toll gate, noticing the massive investment coming to those lagos axis.
If ogun state IGR increases i'm very sure they'll construct more roads

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Lexusgs430: 1:22am On Jan 16, 2022
I thought people said this governor was useless....... Abi nah photoshop .......
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Sheriman(m): 2:12am On Jan 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
Ogun State has learned to state tolling vehicles from Lagos State.

The housing estate looks impressive though.
impressive for their croonies to acquire everything.
Re: Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. by Sheriman(m): 2:23am On Jan 16, 2022
Assuming Nigerian Government have been building this kind of Estate housing unit for all Nigerians all across Nigeria, crime would have reduced a little bit, Nigeria would have look neat and well structurely organized. Nigeria metro planning and urbanization would have been fantastic. This is how Europe and USA Canada Australia was built and laid it urbanization legacy up to today.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have No Money To Import Fuel — Marketers / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State / Dolapo Osinbajo At Segun Awolowo's 25th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.