Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno (13474 Views)

Peter Obi Visited Gombe And Southern Borno Today (Photos) / ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by Emma15678: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Zorn:
what did Buhari do ? Hiding the sponsors of terrorism in the country while tagging everyone else terrorist if you oppose his view? What exactly is the next leader going to hold unto? The collapsed economy , the deeply divided country? Buhari's time is almost over , but please stop reminding us about the misfortune that befell us in the person of Buhari.
You would know what Buhari did if you were in Kaduna around 2013-14. The most daring is how he stopped BHT's from blowing up people. Then how he reduced them to a mere guerilla fighting force instead of the daring Boko Haram we know that once held a territory as large as Belgium in Nigeria.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by Zorn: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emma15678:

You would know what Buhari did if you were in Kaduna around 2013-14. The most daring is how he stopped BHT's from blowing up people. Then how he reduced them to a mere guerilla fighting force instead of the daring Boko Haram we know that once held a territory as large as Belgium in Nigeria.
there have been more attacks and Killing more than what we use to see then just that they are paying you people with our tax to lie and force us to believe your lies. You're not even ashamed to talk about security as Buhari's achievement it goes a long way to say the kind of person you're. Avoid me abeg
Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by Emma15678: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Zorn:
there have been more attacks and Killing more than what we use to see then just that they are paying you people with our tax to lie and force us to believe your lies. You're not even ashamed to talk about security as Buhari's achievement it goes a long way to say the kind of person you're. Avoid me abeg
Security is a huge achievement of the Buhari administration. Yeah am proud to say it. North is healing not bleeding. Here's why:
I am sure to travel to crowded areas without getting blown to pieces
I am sure to see our fighters swinging in Swift action, you need to see these aerial forces in action, the process of circling a target then finally bombing it. Despite the fact that we have archaic fighters aging up to twenty thirty years old. Have you ever seen our jets launch a missile? If no you're missing out. USA had the best military technology and yet lost the war to mere Taliban. Leaving the warfront and fleeing like the cowards they are. Tell USA soldiers to fight Nigerian Soldiers on land with tanks and no superior technologies then watch them lose. In USA, pilots eject from their fighter jets and suffer broken spines. Meaning that they would never fly again. Whereas in Nigeria, Dahiru a flight lieutenant in the Nigerian Airforce ejected from a damaged fighter jets and he ran hundreds of meters and guess what he's till flying today. Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa. Believe it or leave it. Nigeria's security problems has it's root in previous administration, that left our borders unmanned for bandits to flood in. Now you are blaming Buhari. When last did Book Haram bomb Abuja? Remove that veil of ethnicity in your eyes.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by Zorn: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emma15678:

Security is a huge achievement of the Buhari administration. Yeah am proud to say it. North is healing not bleeding. Here's why:
I am sure to travel to crowded areas without getting blown to pieces
I am sure to see our fighters swinging in Swift action, you need to see these aerial forces in action, the process of circling a target then finally bombing it. Despite the fact that we have archaic fighters aging up to twenty thirty years old. Have you ever seen our jets launch a missile? If no you're missing out. USA had the best military technology and yet lost the war to mere Taliban. Leaving the warfront and fleeing like the cowards they are. Tell USA soldiers to fight Nigerian Soldiers on land with tanks and no superior technologies then watch them lose. In USA, pilots eject from their fighter jets and suffer broken spines. Meaning that they would never fly again. Whereas in Nigeria, Dahiru a flight lieutenant in the Nigerian Airforce ejected from a damaged fighter jets and he ran hundreds of meters and guess what he's till flying today. Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa. Believe it or leave it. Nigeria's security problems has it's root in previous administration, that left our borders unmanned for bandits to flood in. Now you are blaming Buhari. When last did Book Haram bomb Abuja? Remove that veil of ethnicity in your eyes.
remove the veil of ethnicity? Maybe it's my tribes men that are bombing you guys up north. Security has its roots in the last administration as if I'm the one causing the security issues in the north . You talk about Boko Haram when new sets of terrorist have emerged? This is also an achievement. If you think north is healing it's fine , we've all hoped the madness you people created over comes to an end one day. But if you're lying to save Buhari please don't because that will not change the fact that Buhari has failed. His people are saying it every day, this has nothing to do with ethnicity . Talking about ethnicity, I have never seen a Fulani bearing Emma.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by Emma15678: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Zorn:
remove the veil of ethnicity? Maybe it's my tribes men that are bombing you guys up north. Security has its roots in the last administration as if I'm the one causing the security issues in the north . You talk about Boko Haram when new sets of terrorist have emerged? This is also an achievement. If you think north is healing it's fine , we've all hoped the madness you people created over comes to an end . But if you're lying to save Buhari please don't because that will not change the fact that Buhari has fail. His people are saying it every day, this has nothing but do with ethnicity . Talking about ethnicity I have never seen a Fulani bearing Emma.
Yeah am not a Fulani. I am an Igbo man just that I didn't beclod myself with ethnicity like IPOB cannibals. But seriously I am not lying. Buhari didn't fail, it's PDP that failed during his regime, oil crashed, the result of negligence in the government surfaced in the form of insecurity. It was a hard work pulling Nigeria together for 7yrs now. He deserves an award. My wish for him is that he would have a good retirement. Amen. Try and get close to these Fulani/Hausa you would love them. Their girls are so decent and beautiful. Unlike e that encourage our daughter to go naked on the streets in the name of looking for husband. Try and relocate to Birno or Yobe or Kano. You won't come back to Ala Igbo again!!!!!!
Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by Zorn: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emma15678:

Yeah am not a Fulani. I am an Igbo man just that I didn't beclod myself with ethnicity like IPOB cannibals. But seriously I am not lying. Buhari didn't fail, it's PDP that failed during his regime, oil crashed, the result of negligence in the government surfaced in the form of insecurity. It was a hard work pulling Nigeria together for 7yrs now. He deserves an award. My wish for him is that he would have a good retirement. Amen. Try and get close to these Fulani/Hausa you would love them. Their girls are so decent and beautiful. Unlike e that encourage our daughter to go naked on the streets in the name of looking for husband. Try and relocate to Birno or Yobe or Kano. You won't come back to Ala Igbo again!!!!!!
see stop this your I'm an Igbo but I'm not iPob bullshit . I laugh at your ignorance . I camped at Tsafe during my nysc days though didn't stay long because of some reason I had to relocate . I have stayed in Minna , I have stay in Kaduna not for long though I have friends from northern that we still communicate till date both male and female . Their ladies want to be like our ladies but not at liberty to. They smoke , Bleep really good , club drink , take drugs . The only difference is liberty . We're liberal in nature because we believe our own moral . North can't afford a liberal society because you will see the worse of humanity in them . You're not Igbo .
Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by ambale(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
But the government is portraying a different tone of events on insecurity

The insensitivity of this current administration is out of the world

God save the north ooo
Re: ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno by Emma15678: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Zorn:
see stop this your I'm an Igbo but I'm not iPob bullshit . I laugh at your ignorance . I camped at Tsafe during my nysc days though didn't stay long because of some reason I had to relocate . I have stayed in Minna , I have stay in Kaduna not for long though I have friends from northern that we still communicate till date both male and female . Their ladies want to be like our ladies but not at liberty to. They smoke , Bleep really good , club drink , take drugs . The only difference is liberty . We're liberal in nature because we believe our own moral . North can't afford a liberal society because you will see the worse of humanity in them . You're not Igbo .
Lol. You are not the first to tell me this. The truth is that am not an IPOB and I dislike their ideology. Here by I do my best to neutralize and cripple all their members in this forum. A wu'm onye Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Grid Collapses Again / Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / Court Refuses To Restrain Tambuwal From Acting As Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.