Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,802 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:30 AM

Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? (4056 Views)

Can You Explain How If Everything Has A Cause You Then Have Free Will? / Nigerian Villages Vs Villages In The Country The Bible Came From / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? by Judybash93(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
Myer:

It would be easily believable if we could replicate same today.
What we have today are mostly pastors who have read motivational books and when they need to cash out, they write theirs and they simply call it inspiration from God. Lol

I would like a pastor/prophet write through inspiration about Jesus Christ and his lost years between 12 and 30 years old. Since it's not documented in the bible.

Or write something about the president that no one else would be privy to.

Now, that would be way more credible.

Exactly
Re: Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? by hupernikao: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
sonmvayina:

In several instances in the gospels, Jesus is recorded to be praying. My question is who was he praying to? If you say the God who created the universe became man which I find insulting as man is but dust. Which of his prophet reported it in the Old testament as Amos 3;7 says " God does nothing without first revealing it to his servants the prophets...

Thanks.

Well like I said, are you open to discuss and can spend time to explain your point. The issue you are raising require proper and extensive discussion.

Like you said. Who did God reveal this to.

Actual to all the prophets, everyone. Non excluded. Every prophets upon whom the spirit of God has worked through said this.

Revelation 19:10 explained
The testimony of Christ (the witness) is the spirit upon the prophets.

Hence we can intelligently find how they all spoke of these.

And I hope you will be ready too to explore the new testament as your base argument is from it.
Re: Can You Explain How Writing The Bible Came About? by sonmvayina(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
hupernikao:

Well like I said, are you open to discuss and can spend time to explain your point. The issue you are raising require proper and extensive discussion.

Like you said. Who did God reveal this to.

Actual to all the prophets, everyone. Non excluded. Every prophets upon whom the spirit of God has worked through said this.

Revelation 19:10 explained
The testimony of Christ (the witness) is the spirit upon the prophets.

Hence we can intelligently find how they all spoke of these.

And I hope you will be ready too to explore the new testament as your base argument is from it.

You did not answer any of my question. You just kept beating about the bush. Tell me two old testament prophet that God reveal this to...just give me two old testament quotes....end of story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Demons / What Is Happening To Bishop Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church ? / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.