Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] (3891 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AN EXTREME LEVEL OF ANGER, JUST KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE

When i see some posts shaming and insulting women on this forum, i always laugh because of how ignorant these men are.
I can confidently tell you that these men are just being emotionally umbalanced like the women they are shaming, and this hate is what gives them a feeling of importance.

As a man, WOMEN ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY, THEY ARE NEVER YOUR ENEMY AND WILL NEVER BE.
If you got your heart broken by any woman, that is because you gave her the opportunity to break it, so blame yourself not them.

Women will always be women, they misbehave a lot and also make wrong decision most times. That is why we are there to control them and put them on the right track.

Fighting and hating on women, doesn't make you a strong man or an alpha male. You're only being emotional and reacting to your inner pains. What you are doing is synonymous to burning down a whole school just because you failed an examination.

If you like, fight or hate on them from now till the world ends, you can never win because you're fighting with nature, and no one can defeat nature. So tell me for how long do you want to continue fighting or hating on them before you'll be alright ?

Your real enemy is
POVERTY and
LOW SELF ESTEEM.

The first time i experienced real heartbreak, i ended up killing almost every woman that crossed my path including my sisters and female relatives. I wanted nothing to do with women. It irritates me so much if a man is talking about them in my presence, sometimes i get up and leave or change the discussion. But did i get any better? No i did not Infact, it only made things worse.

What you need as a man is to work and improve on yourself, find out how what works for women and learn how to handle them. That is the greatest revenge you can have against women. You'll always be a thousand steps ahead of them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nairaland alpha sheeps are coming for your head

But seriously 9ja girls don too do us strong thing

If you date any nigerian girl you must give her ur blood + ur money, while she go give u only boxers, singlets,biro, key holder .

And yet she will claim to have given you heaven and earth

Some may even claim to have given you long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by TarOrfeeek: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
You sell dating books

It's not unreasonable for you to push an agenda that Men MUST dance shamefully to the whimps of women.

I mean, if all Men were RP GTOW, where you go see money take feed. >:

But please, reduce the RP shaming, RP Men dont see women as enemies. We don't even see them.

6 Likes

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by TarOrfeeek: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
You sell dating books

It's not unreasonable for you to push an agenda that Men MUST dance shamefully to the whimps of women.

I mean, if all Men were RP GTOW, where you go see money take feed. angry

But please, reduce the RP shaming, RP Men dont see women as enemies. We don't even see them.
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

You sell dating books

I mean, if all Men were RP GTOW, where you go see money take feed. >:

Where in my writeup did you see me shaming redpill

If comprehension is your problem i'm sorry bro, i really can't help

1 Like

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by headbasher96(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Toh u don talk your own na

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

You sell dating books

I mean, if all Men were RP GTOW, where you go see money take feed. angry

No one is shaming redpill here oga...
All he is saying is that rather than use your energy to hating women all because of a few bad experiences, you should direct that your energy to killing poverty and low self-esteem, shikinah!!!

4 Likes

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by luwiizy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AN EXTREME LEVEL OF ANGER, JUST KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE

When i see some posts shaming and insulting women on this forum, i always laugh because of how ignorant these men are.
I can confidently tell you that these men are just being emotionally umbalanced like the women they are shaming, and this hate is what gives them a feeling of importance.

As a man, WOMEN ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY, THEY ARE NEVER YOUR ENEMY AND WILL NEVER BE.
If you got your heart broken by any woman, that is because you gave her the opportunity to break it, so blame yourself not them.

Women will always be women, they misbehave a lot and also make wrong decision most times. That is why we are there to control them and put them on the right track.

Fighting and hating on women, doesn't make you a strong man or an alpha male. You're only being emotional and reacting to your inner pains. What you are doing is synonymous to burning down a whole school just because you failed an examination.

If you like, fight or hate on them from now till the world ends, you can never win because you're fighting with nature, and no one can defeat nature. So tell me for how long do you want to continue fighting or hating on them before you'll be alright ?

Your real enemy is
POVERTY and
LOW SELF ESTEEM.

The first time i experienced real heartbreak, i ended up killing almost every woman that crossed my path including my sisters and female relatives. I wanted nothing to do with women. It irritates me so much if a man is talking about them in my presence, sometimes i get up and leave or change the discussion. But did i get any better? No i did not Infact, it only made things worse.

What you need as a man is to work and improve on yourself, find out how what works for women and learn how to handle them. That is the greatest revenge you can have against women. You'll always be a thousand steps ahead of them.

These your write ehn..
How men take hate women's...??abeg talk.

Low self esteem and poverty...
So you mean men are the only human who go through these phase??

I pity whosoever listens to what you typed.

Too sentimental and unhealthy for the manosopher.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Senomi:

If you date any nigerian girl you must give her ur blood + ur money, while she go give u only boxers, singlets,biro, key holder .

Yes that's because women are greedy by nature. They all have this innate desire to have more and more even if they don't need it. That is why you don't need to give them a chance to be greedy around you.

A lot of men see this signs but instead of correcting and taming their excesses, they always blinded by love and let their pènis do the thinking for them i stead of using their head.

When these women give them boxers or "A KING IS BORN POST ON FACEBOOK", they get angry and say the women don't love them forgetting that they caused it themselves.

That women that gave you boxer is giving another guy a PS5 or an iphone as a birthday gift. It all depends on how these men play their games.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
luwiizy:

These your write ehn..
How men take hate women's...??abeg talk.

Low self esteem and poverty...
So you mean men are the only human who go through these phase??

I pity whosoever listens to what you typed.

Too sentimental and unhealthy for the manosopher.
I'm talking about men because i'm one of them. You can write yours for women or create a thread if you care so much

Thank you
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by luwiizy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:

I'm talking about men because i'm one of them. You can write yours for women or create a thread if you care so much

Thank you

Hmmmmm....not all male gender are men

PLEASE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND KNOW PEACE.
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
luwiizy:

Hmmmmm....not all male gender are men

PLEASE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND KNOW PEACE.
Yeah we have female men too like bobrisky and luwiizy cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by alpharoyalty: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
CC
TheGidRedpiller
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by dhiqson(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Always affirming nonsense
So talking about women's nature means hate?
Do you read anywhere where we say hate them?

We don't hate women
Yes my heart was shattered by my first love grin
yes I've gone thru my healing process
I don't hate

we don't
We just no wan buy the cow again as the milk dey free

3 Likes

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
[s]
dhiqson:
Always affirming nonsense
So talking about women's nature means hate?
Do you read anywhere where we say hate them?

We don't hate women
Yes my heart was shattered by my first love grin
yes I've gone thru my healing process
I don't hate

we don't
We just no wan buy the cow again as the milk dey free
[/s]
First of all, i wasn't referring to people like you in my post. You're too emotional.

I don't want someone crying on my thread
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:
[s][/s]
First of all, i wasn't referring to people like you in my post. You're too emotional.

I don't want someone crying on my thread

You the one been emotional here, you said your own, let others say their own too.
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
maynia:

You the one been emotional here, you said your own, let others say their own too.
Of course you can say what you want without attacking me my writeup or name calling.

If you can't air your opinion intelligently then I'm sorry you need to work on your emotions. tongue
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Senomi:

Lol.. Na as u take position those girls dem dey give u wetin dem feel say u deserve. Even some days to Christmas my ex video called me at a shoe shop holding a pair of air max and asking me to confirm my size. I politely told her not to bother about it even as her friends were at the background. So babe when buy u alaroro boxers and handkerchief na how she take reason ur worth be that bro grin
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
killmods:

Lol.. Na as u take position those girls dem dey give u wetin dem feel say u deserve. Even some days to Christmas my ex video called me at a shoe shop holding a pair of air max and asking me to confirm my size. I politely told her not to bother about it even as her friends were at the background. So babe when buy u alaroro boxers and handkerchief na how she take reason ur worth be that bro grin
Them go think say you use jazz for the babe.

Wetin some men no understand be say na as you take value yourself, na so women go take value you.
If you loose guard around them or them feel say you no dey confident, them go carry the guy heart fry turkey.

Abi how you see am!!!
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Victerica(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:

Wetin some men no understand be say na as you take value yourself, na so women go take value you.
If you loose guard around them or them feel say you no dey confident, them go carry the guy heart fry turkey.

Abi how you see am!!!

You don't just get it....
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:

Abi how you see am!!!
Yeah luv urself and know ur worth both male and females. U can't be petty and expect chivalry na... e nor go work. As for confidence i no even like man when nor get confidence to dey close to me talk more woman when get as dem dey. Except na small boy then i know how to put am through but say grown guy nor get confidence naturally na dangerous trait. Because they can easily swallow anything, make u loose real opportunities even in business too.

1 Like

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
killmods:

Yeah luv urself and know ur worth both male and females. U can't be petty and expect chivalry na... e nor go work. As for confidence i no even like man when nor get confidence to dey close to me talk more woman when get as dem dey. Except na small boy then i know how to put am through but say grown guy nor get confidence naturally na dangerous trait. Because they can easily swallow anything, make u loose real opportunities even in business too.
This is what i call being an EXCELLENT MAN.
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:

Of course you can say what you want without attacking me my writeup or name calling.

If you can't air your opinion intelligently then I'm sorry you need to work on your emotions. tongue

Says a simp
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Kingcalls: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Favfables1:

No one is shaming redpill here oga...
All he is saying is that rather than use your energy to hating women all because of a few bad experiences, you should direct that your energy to killing poverty and low self-esteem, shikinah!!!

What are u or him even saying?? What redpillers are saying is that women are never considerate when dating a normal guy cis he has no much to give ... so if he conquers poverty u expect him to embrace that same gender that rejected him when he had nothing and treat her like a Queen ... Akuko Nzuzu
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
maynia:

Says a simp
I'm the grand commander of all simps on nairaland
tongue tongue
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

What are u or him even saying?? What redpillers are saying is that women are never considerate when dating a normal guy cis he has no much to give ... so if he conquers poverty u expect him to embrace that same gender that rejected him when he had nothing and treat her like a Queen ... Akuko Nzuzu
You guys are just a bunch of emotional sissies that can't pass your message without being rude and insultive

My post is not directed to redpillers or whatever you call yourselves. I'm referring to all men in general.
If you are not fighting with women or hating on them, then this post is not for you.

Only smart men get the message in my post.
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Kingcalls: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
DannyXpress:

You guys are just a bunch of emotional sissies that can't pass your message without being rude and insultive

My post is not directed to redpillers or whatever you call yourselves. I'm referring to all men in general.
If you are not fighting with women or hating on them, then this post is not for you.

Only smart men get the message in my post.

U want to pass a so called smart message when u urself aint smart
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by DannyXpress: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]U want to pass a so called smart message when u urself aint smart[/s]
tongue tongue
You're right
You can go to bed now
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Theboy21: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by Johnsown1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
For the past 27years and above of my existence on earth, seriously I find it very difficult to understand what people mean by heartbreak because I don't know how a girl can break my heart.

Love God
Get money and
Build yourself.
Re: MEN: Women Are Not Your Enemy, Come In And See Why [18+Pictures] by CHoccolaTE: 3:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Males are extremely emotional creatures. Just heart break from females is enough to make them start campaigns of endless complaining and they end up joining red peel so they can congregate with other emotional crybabies.

Meanwhile women face heartbreak and infidelity from males on a daily basis but you don't see them crying 24/7 online. Women get raped by males, get robbed, get kidnapped, get beaten up, scammed, harassed by random males on the street but you don't see them crying 24/7 on nairaland.

Males are emotionally weak creatures. That's a fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Love Your Wife / Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me / Which Shower Head U Like And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.