Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,336 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc (3950 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by skj1377(m): 5:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Am sure tinubu is not the only contestant. the problem is tinubu has been politically relevant since 1999 despite he was just a state governor .
ifiokjohn:
Everyday I come on nairaland Politics section and read while laughing at the Yorubas telling the Igbos the south south will vote Tinubu and Apc.
I'm from Akwa ibom state. Abak precisely. Though I agree I have soft spot for the Igbos but I'll say this without baise. Tinubu should not put hope on the SS come 2023 cause we will surely disappoint him. I'm not just saying this for my self but I'm telling you the truth today...80% of south south vote will go to the PDP candidate. No thanks to Buhari.
Buhari is and as always been a failure and his failure have robbed Tinubu off the chance of ruling.
I called my uncle the other time and we both talked about politics and it is resounding in Akwa ibom that PDP will be overwhelmingly voted. Afterall eventhe Bible tells us "affliction shall not arise a second time".

You yorubas that keep insulting the Igbos when they tell you we will not be voting APC are very dull individuals. Check from 1999 til date, the SS had/have always voted inline with the East. That should tell you something.

Hear it here now Tinubu will lose the 2023 presidency if he contest.
I'm sure he won't even win his region with even 60% votes. How does he then hope to win the south south and east? Its impossible na.
I'm sure also the middle belt will be lostto the APC. The north will certainly be a 50/50.

If you like call me Igbo...it's not my concern.

Akpaneko Ami atank nor yorubas! Abasi bear me withness.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by obyrich(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2022
KoshCAD:
You are deceiving yourself.

Answer the question, without una worthless votes, did he win or not?

Which useless igbo man. Is Babangida an igbo man. Without him, what can the coward igboman do.

Where is the igboman today, where are his children. Who knows him today, who talks about him.

Did una campaign against Abiola stop him from winning?
You are ranting. Let's see how far this attack against the Igbos takes you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yetunsbay(m): 7:47am On Jan 17, 2022
DMerciful:
But you supported Bubu twice even after massive fumbling far greater than GEJ. All this excuse una dey give na rubbish!

Just know that what goes around comes around
chill boss. No one forced SS/SE to support BAT infact they are inconsequential in all this....the regions should make a smart move to avoid wailing after the man assume the position
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by razfad10(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I won't hate other tribes because I am Yoruba and you want me to

The Igbos and yorubas have a long standing relationship and Tinubu and his useless supporters won't destroy that relationship .

The igbos and yorubas are one and Tinubu and his useless supporters cannot break this relationship.
Lol Tinubu or not I have first hand experience with Ifeayi from IMO they will kill you.
Tinubu will go but the relationship between the igbos and yorubas shared will last forever .
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2022
skj1377:
Am sure tinubu is not the only contestant. the problem is tinubu has been politically relevant since 1999 despite he was just a state governor .
his relevancy couldn't win him Edo in the south or east. I guess his relevancy only start and end in the west... He won't even win the west with a high margin.. say 55/60% only and that will make him lose
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
SaintBishop:
Since when did you become the spoke mqn of the south south? Infact since when did Akwa ibomites became the mouth piece of south south people?
Look Mr man, I am from that same south south and I will vote for whosoever that has my people interest at heart, be it Tinubu or not you dig? And the last time I checked,south south is not a tribe.
Yes just like your vote influnce the south south to vote APC en mass given them 80% votes.
If you had sense you would have seen how the south south had always voted in line with the East from 1999 to date. But at Las. Sense is far from you
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2022
funshint:

I laugh at your stats even your 85% for PDP in SE won't be up to the 55% in SW for APC. Though your statistics is rubbish and should be thrown to the dustbin anyway. The truth is the few Yorubas hating on Tinubu don't even have voters card. The ones that will vote on election day are not even on social media. You better don't be deceived.
if they are not really on social media, how come tinubu nearly lost Lagos is 2019 election if not that he used his Oba of Lagos to threaten igbos.. nigga would have likely lost. Even Osinbajo lost his polling unit. That should tell you something.
I can tell you in confidence, APC will not win the west with wide margin...and they will lose the East . Many factors will play against them.
1. The militarization of the east by Buhari
2. The incarceration of Nmandi Kanu by Buhari.
3. The killing of igbo youths waving flags by Buhari.
4. The failure of the APC govt in the economy and security.
5. The East hate APC with passion and that idiot Uzodinma plays a role
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
funshint:

Once Tinubu is able to get Lagos, Oyo and Kano vote, Atiku should just go and write his congratulatory message.
lol same Lagos pdp got over 40+% of the votes?. Same Lagos he lost?
So you think the north will leave their own atiku and give tinubu block votes? Then your head is paining you if you think this is 93..
Atiku do not need to win the north, all he needs to do is take 40% of north votes , 40% of west votes... 50% of north Central votes( though the PDP have always won the north Central ...it will be worst now for APC cause of insecurities).. then the south south and east will do the remaining for him.
The iceing on the cake.
Na them una go really know the East and South votes isn't really 5% as you said.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol same Lagos pdp got over 40+% of the votes?. Same Lagos he lost?
So you think the north will leave their own atiku and give tinubu block votes? Then your head is paining you if you think this is 93..
Atiku do not need to win the north, all he needs to do is take 40% of north votes , 40% of west votes... 50% of north Central votes( though the PDP have always won the north Central ...it will be worst now for APC cause of insecurities).. then the south south and east will do the remaining for him.
The iceing on the cake.
Na them una go really know the East and South votes isn't really 5% as you said.
They infact lost Oyo and Ondo state to PDP. And it's because of Buhari's dismal performance. But it will be a different ball game now.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=funshint post=109443463]
They infact lost Oyo and Ondo state to PDP. And it's because of Buhari's dismal performance. But it will be a different ball game now. [/quote.... Is Buhari not still producing dismal performance? Abi what has changed? This Time around will be even more worst.
See in your mind you know he will lose but you're refusing to believe it. Just watch and see
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=ifiokjohn post=109444049][/quote]
If Tinubu clinches the ticket...then it's game over for PDP. Atiku may pose a challenge but his party can't take him far.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by MangekyoAlt: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Stop creating threads for idiots.
Leave those short sighted fools let them keep wallowing in their foolishness. In 2015, they voted and replaced us with abōkis. Somehow they think in 2023 we will vote for the same man who rallied gullible fools against us. I am from delta state. If pdp bring out one incompetent fool, I'll vote him ahead of tinubu's empty skull

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
funshint:

If Tinubu clinches the ticket...then it's game over for PDP. Atiku may pose a challenge but his party can't take him far.
lol game over. You think say Na Buhari go still dey ticket ba? Abi you think the APC will win the north with a landslide?... In 2019 Buhari could only win with 1+ million votes compared to his 3+ million.votes in 2019..that's to tell you people became angry and buhari could only win the north with 65% at best even when he was from the north, now what make you think tinubu will carry the day if atiku becomes PDP flag bearer?..
What makes you think tinubu will win the north by at least 80% and the west by at least 70% to clinge the presidency.
You know even Buhari lost the middle belt,what makes you think tinubu will win the middle belt despite Buharis failure as president?.... I don't want to bring SS and SE because me and you knows tinubu have already lost that.

I say it again.
Atiku don't need to win the North and the west... All he needs is 40% each in those two regions which I know he will get and at best 55% in the north Central. ( Remember north Central comprises of Benue, plateau, Taraba, kwara, kogi, nasarawa I think so) and pdp will take 4 out of the six north Central state I'm sure, leaving kwara and kogi for APC and they will surely get substantial votes in those two states.

Now the south South and the East will surely guarantee the PDP at least 80% votes...

So tell me again, how do Tinubu hope to really win ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Everyday I come on nairaland Politics section and read while laughing at the Yorubas telling the Igbos the south south will vote Tinubu and Apc.
I'm from Akwa ibom state. Abak precisely. Though I agree I have soft spot for the Igbos but I'll say this without baise. Tinubu should not put hope on the SS come 2023 cause we will surely disappoint him. I'm not just saying this for my self but I'm telling you the truth today...80% of south south vote will go to the PDP candidate. No thanks to Buhari.
Buhari is and as always been a failure and his failure have robbed Tinubu off the chance of ruling.
I called my uncle the other time and we both talked about politics and it is resounding in Akwa ibom that PDP will be overwhelmingly voted. Afterall eventhe Bible tells us "affliction shall not arise a second time".

You yorubas that keep insulting the Igbos when they tell you we will not be voting APC are very dull individuals. Check from 1999 til date, the SS had/have always voted inline with the East. That should tell you something.

Hear it here now Tinubu will lose the 2023 presidency if he contest.
I'm sure he won't even win his region with even 60% votes. How does he then hope to win the south south and east? Its impossible na.
I'm sure also the middle belt will be lostto the APC. The north will certainly be a 50/50.

If you like call me Igbo...it's not my concern.

Akpaneko Ami atank nor yorubas! Abasi bear me withness.

You and your uncle are irrelevant.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
basilo101:
Even Edo that was old western region now vote in the same direction with SE. They also humiliated Tinubu in their governorship election despite yorubas trying to use anti Igbo rhetorics like they do in SW elections. Yorubas are political orphans in the south. Once Buhari is not contesting yorubas are gone from national politics

I never knew Tinubu contested to be governor of Edo State.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
How does he hope to win the north if a northerner ( atiku) is the one he is contesting against?. How does he hope to win the middle belt when Buhari lost there in 2019?.
Use your head

Tofa was a northerner.
Go sleep.....
Didn't you hear when NEF said they're not voting on sentiment this time around?
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Tofa was a northerner.
Go sleep.....
Didn't you hear when NEF said they're not voting on sentiment this time around?
lol be like you no know human beings. Also didn't you hear when Arewa said tinubu should go and retired?

Everything is against Tinubu. A Muslim wanting to succeed another Muslim... how will you thinking Christians will see that one? Not only that, he is going for a Muslim Muslim ticket. And you think he will win in a Nigeria where we are divided by Religion so much. Go and read what can told him and then you go sleep.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

You and your uncle are irrelevant.
Yes o. Reason akpabio Lost his senatorial seat. Reason APC couldn't even get 20% votes in Akwa ibom in 2015 and 2019...or even 15% votes in the south south in 2019. Just go sit-down
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Yes o. Reason akpabio Lost his senatorial seat. Reason APC couldn't even get 20% votes in Akwa ibom in 2015 and 2019...or even 15% votes in the south south in 2019. Just go sit-down

I repeat you and your uncle are political rats and insignificantly infinitesimal to change anything concerning tinubu's presidency.

And by the way, with all your rubbish figures quoted, buhari is still your president and apc is still in Aso villa. That's the reason I said you and your uncle are irrelevant.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol be like you no know human beings. Also didn't you hear when Arewa said tinubu should go and retired?

Everything is against Tinubu. A Muslim wanting to succeed another Muslim... how will you thinking Christians will see that one? Not only that, he is going for a Muslim Muslim ticket. And you think he will win in a Nigeria where we are divided by Religion so much. Go and read what can told him and then you go sleep.

I see bitterness and pain all over you.
You're only dwelling on speculations. Who told you tinubu is going with a muslim vice? Please help us with the name of the muslim vice. Nonsense! Propaganda will fail you like it did in 2015. By the way, is Atiku not a muslim too? Has he converted to christian? Hypocrisy kee u dia. All the northern aspirants in pdp are muslims too. You're only just blinded by your hatred for someone you can never come close to in your entire life.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:

Who is CAN? They're not relevant. Who listens to CAN? They should sponsor their candidate in 2023.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol game over. You think say Na Buhari go still dey ticket ba? Abi you think the APC will win the north with a landslide?... In 2019 Buhari could only win with 1+ million votes compared to his 3+ million.votes in 2019..that's to tell you people became angry and buhari could only win the north with 65% at best even when he was from the north, now what make you think tinubu will carry the day if atiku becomes PDP flag bearer?..
What makes you think tinubu will win the north by at least 80% and the west by at least 70% to clinge the presidency.
You know even Buhari lost the middle belt,what makes you think tinubu will win the middle belt despite Buharis failure as president?.... I don't want to bring SS and SE because me and you knows tinubu have already lost that.

I say it again.
Atiku don't need to win the North and the west... All he needs is 40% each in those two regions which I know he will get and at best 55% in the north Central. ( Remember north Central comprises of Benue, plateau, Taraba, kwara, kogi, nasarawa I think so) and pdp will take 4 out of the six north Central state I'm sure, leaving kwara and kogi for APC and they will surely get substantial votes in those two states.

Now the south South and the East will surely guarantee the PDP at least 80% votes...

So tell me again, how do Tinubu hope to really win ?
You and all your fictitious percentages...Atiku/PDP cannot get up to 20% in SW come 2023.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by KoshCAD: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
obyrich:
You are ranting. Let's see how far this attack against the Igbos takes you guys.
Lol, so encouraging you to man up and be bold enough to contest is attack against igbo hahahahaha.

Cowards.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
funshint:

You and all your fictitious percentages...Atiku/PDP cannot get up to 20% in SW come 2023.
if they could get it in 2019...wat will stop them in 2023?... If Buhari had depended on Tinubu 2019 he would have lost ..thank God the 3 K state came through for him and even with that na a slight margin he win. 1+ milion votes compared to 3 million in 2015
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Who is CAN? They're not relevant. Who listens to CAN? They should sponsor their candidate in 2023.
Lol who listen to CAN... Lol. You're a child so I won't dinify this with a response.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

I see bitterness and pain all over you.
You're only dwelling on speculations. Who told you tinubu is going with a muslim vice? Please help us with the name of the muslim vice. Nonsense! Propaganda will fail you like it did in 2015. By the way, is Atiku not a muslim too? Has he converted to christian? Hypocrisy kee u dia. All the northern aspirants in pdp are muslims too. You're only just blinded by your hatred for someone you can never come close to in your entire life.
Yes I don't like Tinubu. ...that's not secret and I'm assured he will lose the election
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Lol who listen to CAN... Lol. You're a child so I won't dinify this with a response.

Go and sleep.
CAN has since lost its relevance in the politics of Nigeria. They supported jonathan in 2015 and he lost. No level.....
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

I repeat you and your uncle are political rats and insignificantly infinitesimal to change anything concerning tinubu's presidency.

And by the way, with all your rubbish figures quoted, buhari is still your president and apc is still in Aso villa. That's the reason I said you and your uncle are irrelevant.
You're a child. Shey I insult you as we dey talk?
Mtcheeeew. Go put m for sit na
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Mtcheeeew. Go put m for sit na .. if you fit
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Mtcheeeew. Go put m for sit na .. if you fit

I nor insult you but just know say you guys are politically irrelevant. Simple!
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Indispensable85(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Yes I don't like Tinubu. ...that's not secret and I'm assured he will lose the election

You see what bitterness had caused you? You're robbed of common sense.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

You see what bitterness had caused you? You're robbed of common sense.
It you that is robbed off common sense cause he is your brother..fellow Yoruba. If not you will clearly see he won't even win Lagos State with a landslide..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State / Tinubu Gives Judges 35billion Naira / Electricity Subsidy Gulps ₦‎629 Billion As Discos Generate ₦‎1.1 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.