Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) (25200 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by trutharena: 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
"You don't need to ask me to support you Bola, I'm your Egbon (Elder Brother), there's nothing you and I did together that is not successful. Why won't I support you? This is our project....."

— Adewolu Ladoja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZPyWkq-Zzc

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Afamsi: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mek all the west support am, he can't still be Nigeria's president. No region can enthrone another monster on this country.. This how it started in 2015 and Easterners try to borrow una sense, una refused. You went ahead and team up with hausas and enthroned this present monster who is now close to taking the country 8 yrs backward.. You tagged us wailer then, but now you and the hausas are wailing more.. To alleviate your suffering, you have taking your traditional business of skull mining to a whole new level. May sense fall on you people

78 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by darocha1: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who go be my elder brother bayio,�

6 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Anazp: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Baawaa(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
This Sunday is not a good one for the IPOBians,Tinubu is getting endorsement here and there

114 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Bettykeys: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Afamsi:
Mek all the west support am, he can't still be Nigeria's president. No region can enthrone another monster on this country

I love the way Pigs from Beerfraud republic have been wailing since the declaration of interest by Jagaban of Africa

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by TooNoisy(f): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu is taking this very seriously. The campaign will be like Sanwo-olu in 2019. He is the candidate to beat for sure. The man is building bridges and alliances. Some other people are only campaigning on Twitter to people who don't even live in Nigeria.

The APC ticket is going South West. I also see more PDP governors joining the APC team in the coming months. Let SE continue their campaign of calumny on Twitter.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by headSmasher: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Amazing

4 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is consulting. May God grant him favour before every patriotic Nigerian.

For those who don't know High Chief Rasheed Ladoja, he is the Osi of Ibadanland, a one time PDP Governor declaring openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.
This is favour of God at work.
My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by duro4chang(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Before nkor?
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by seunmsg(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
How old is Ladoja? I want to check something.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Yebosola(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bettykeys:

I love the way Pigs from Beerfraud republic have been wailing since the declaration of interest by Jagaban of Africa

In fact mpurimiri will not relieve their pains.

8 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Biodun556(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
I hope Seun is seeing this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
BAT 2023

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24am On Jan 17, 2022
JAGABAN OF AFRICA

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by HacheNoire: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Omoluabi’s!

One common goal!

35 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by techmo(m): 5:27am On Jan 17, 2022
cool

When Obasanjo , Adedibu and Akala ganged up to frustrate Oloye Ladoja, it was Tinubu God sent then

Good turn deserves another

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by JohnFGbegile(m): 5:29am On Jan 17, 2022
SE/SS just dey laugh grin

2023 e go clear for Tinubu urchins eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7DpkDylds

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by shigishege: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Can all tgese noise makers, naysayers flat head rumour mongers now learn from Yoruba lifestyle. It's the hatered that full thier heads that make them always the only tribe in reverse motion in this country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by drlateef: 5:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Afamsi:
Mek all the west support am, he can't still be Nigeria's president. No region can enthrone another monster on this country

You are in sifiaa pain, hence your wailing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by RichDad1(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Their eyes go soon clear. Man keeps consulting and soliciting supports, meth people keep wailing and threatening.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by eleko1: 5:43am On Jan 17, 2022
sad grin seen.I give up on ipodo yweets

4 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by NOC1(m): 5:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Five news FP this morning 3 is all about Tinubu.

I want to be this popular that tabloids will like to speak about me so that the can sell

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by NADFOR: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Jagaban on the move

7 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by eleko1: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin somebody dey make PIGz get ulcee grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Spherical77(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2022
NOC1:
Five news FP this morning 3 is all about Tinubu.

I want to be this popular that tabloids will like to speak about me so that the can sell
I swear down. Same thing they did to Buhari in 2015. In their mind they thought they are treating his fvckup not knowing they're doing otherwise

Ordinary Tinubu showing interest. The popularity became so enormous. His own is even way higher than Buhari's own. Whereas he wasn't the only one who had shown interest

20 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by eleko1: 5:57am On Jan 17, 2022
sad Tinubu might be the one that'll release Kanu from Kuje /pardon him sad

19 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Dja1(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Werrey ni gbogboyin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / Nigeria Regains Cheapest Petrol In West Africa Title / Captain Gidado Killed By Boko Haram Buried At Military Cemetery,Maiduguri(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.