Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me (7667 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by skj1377(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Am inspired if yours works I will like to do same. I guess we can start a skill training section and donor funding thread d
Moyinoluwa35:
please i don't know where i can post this one, i need any online skills any member of nairaland can be trained bills we be on me.. i prefer five male and five female.. please lalasticala can you select and find any trust worthy member that can train any member of nairaland, and try reaching me so i can paid the money.. i tend to understand helping someone learn a skill can help in creating more employment

2 Likes

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Hez143(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2022
I'm learning graphic designing,if you can help me with a laptop!!
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by oluwajohnjay: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
I can teach mobile app development
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by AgricMaster: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by obinnazy(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2022
iHart:

How much will it cost?
How long will it take?
After the training, how will you rasie money for your driver's license?
How will you use the skill to earn a living?

Good morning and thanks for your response Sir/Ma,
A driving school in my area collect close to 28k, it includes both manual and automatic
lessons.
It will take 2-3weeks,
I teach in in school cuz I can’t sit at home. I
I can save up little amount to process my driving license, I heard it’s around 17k.
How will I use the skill to earn a living?
I’m a drummer in my church, there’s this man who has a cool car which he uses to work as an ‘airport pickup’, so I plan talking to him, if he can help me get a car I will work with and pay up as installment, till the car becomes mine or I will keep applying for a driving job(bolts, Uber etc)
I just need this driving skill and job so as to fund my visions and goals, I pray leaving the country and also go into programming..
And I will achieve all these, as long as I’m still breathing...have a wonderful day, God bless

1 Like

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by iHart(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2022
obinnazy:

Good morning and thanks for your response Sir/Ma,
A driving school in my area collect close to 28k, it includes both manual and automatic
lessons.
It will take 2-3weeks,
I teach in in school cuz I can’t sit at home. I
I can save up little amount to process my driving license, I heard it’s around 17k.
How will I use the skill to earn a living?
I’m a drummer in my church, there’s this man who has a cool car which he uses to work as an ‘airport pickup’, so I plan talking to him, if he can help me get a car I will work with and pay up as installment, till the car becomes mine or I will keep applying for a driving job(bolts, Uber etc)
I just need this driving skill and job so as to fund my visions and goals, I pray leaving the country and also go into programming..
And I will achieve all these, as long as I’m still breathing...have a wonderful day, God bless

Your plan is good. After your driving school, look for any driving job aside Bolt and Uber so you can be perfect then after you can go into bolt/Uber. Also learn the basic routine maintenance for vehicles, checking water and changing oil as at when due. Don't leave your teaching Job for the driving school. Combine it in such a way that you can attend your driving school in the evening after you close from work. You said they collect close to 28k, go and find out the exact amount they collect. I don't have millions but I will send you money. Make sure you go to a driving school.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by obinnazy(m): 5:29am On Jan 22, 2022
iHart:
Your plan is good. After your driving school, look for any driving job aside Bolt and Uber so you can be perfect then after you can go into bolt/Uber. Also learn the basic routine maintenance for vehicles, checking water and changing oil as at when due. Don't leave your teaching Job for the driving school. Combine it in such a way that you can attend your driving school in the evening after you close from work. You said they collect close to 28k, go and find out the exact amount they collect. I don't have millions but I will send you money. Make sure you go to a driving school.
Haa, Jesus of Nazareth
See me see new year miracle
God bless you sir/ma
Please how do I reach you?
Should I drop my WhatsApp contact here??
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by obinnazy(m): 5:31am On Jan 22, 2022
iHart:

I just had to screenshot your advice, so I will follow it exactly as advised.
God bless you
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Duchessree(f): 5:53am On Jan 22, 2022
I'm interested , please
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by iHart(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2022
obinnazy:

Haa, Jesus of Nazareth
See me see new year miracle
God bless you sir/ma
Please how do I reach you?
Should I drop my WhatsApp contact here??
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Lamanii22(f): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2022
I would be most grateful if I am a part of this program
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by obinnazy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
iHart:

I will message you sir
Once again God bless you for reaching out to me
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by obinnazy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
iHart:

How much will it cost?
How long will it take?
After the training, how will you rasie money for your driver's license?
How will you use the skill to earn a living?

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Venom442: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
please i don't know where i can post this one, i need any online skills any member of nairaland can be trained bills we be on me.. i prefer five male and five female.. please lalasticala can you select and find any trust worthy member that can train any member of nairaland, and try reaching me so i can paid the money.. i tend to understand helping someone learn a skill can help in creating more employment

I would be glad if I'm chosen.
My watsapp number is 08176125605
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Home94: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
That's a good one
Please am interested in learning the skills
Waiting for you
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hello,
Just saw this and don’t know the update however if it’s yet to begin or participants selected then I would like to support from the sponsorship end with the hopes of increasing those participating
regards

Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by OjNafisat: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hello,
Just saw this and don’t know the update however if it’s yet to begin or participants selected then I would like to support from the sponsorship end with the hopes of increasing those participating
regards

Thank you for the initiative sir

I'm Nafisat, a single mum who benefited from the kind gesture of money121 and demospain
The two of them bought a gas cylinder for me to help me cooking business
I was into selling of cooked food early in the morning in front of my shop where I also sell tailoring materials

After a while, a restaurant opened in my street and that reduced my sales. I stopped the cooking business to face my tailoring materials business fully.
I'm appealing sir that I need a sewing machine. I know how to sew very well both traditional and English dress
@skj1377, @iHart, @anonymous1900, moyinoluwa35

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by OjNafisat: 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
I bought the cylinder as money121 and demospain asked me to and I gave them update.

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by money121(m): 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Nice one Giver Never Lack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by OjNafisat: 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
I sell tailoring materials like bridals, linen, scissors, thread, orgazer, tape rule, 20 u thread and others

Butterfly is the name of the sewing machine that I want to buy. The reason I want to buy butterfly is that it last long and does not have fault. Other sewing machine like two lion, singer, are OK too just that butterfly do last long.

@moyinoluwa35 @skj1377 @iHart @anonymous1900 @paulfroshman

Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hi,
While this is not the skills acquisition route I was thinking however since you already have the skills, no harm in supporting.
I must say I am not particularly excited you could not divert some of the funds from the cooking biz to change to the fashion designer business when you noticed the problem and decided to change. Am saying this because what happens if other fashion designers setup in your area.
In any case, What’s the cost of the sewing machine? I don’t believe you put the price there
Also do we have anyone here that sells the machine … could be killing 2 birds with one stone !
Regards

OjNafisat:
I bought the cylinder as money121 and demospain asked me to and I gave them update.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by OjNafisat: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Hi,
While this is not the skills acquisition route I was thinking however since you already have the skills, no harm in supporting.
I must say I am not particularly excited you could not divert some of the funds from the cooking biz to change to the fashion designer business when you noticed the problem and decided to change. Am saying this because what happens if other fashion designers setup in your area.
In any case, What’s the cost of the sewing machine? I don’t believe you put the price there
Also do we have anyone here that sells the machine … could be killing 2 birds with one stone !
Regards

Thank you sir
I thank you for the response sir
If another fashion designer setup in my area, I have no problem. Fashion designing is easy once you are well grounded in it. It is not as if I'm bragging sir I am very sure I have the skills and my customer base will always be there for me.
I can use both electric and manual sewing machine sir

The cost of a new butterfly sewing machine is #75,000, the assembler will collect #1,000
transport #1,000
The carpenter will make a machine stand for #2,000
total is #79,000

Thank you sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Blessing0305(f): 2:48am On Jan 25, 2022
AniMcBen:

Please consider me o. Computer related skills. For example, web designing. I have a PC and some elementary knowledge from self lectures. I'd be glad if I get sponsored as the funds had always been the stumbling block for me.
Im having this same challenges too a nd im really interested in web design and development ma
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Weyrehmod: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

I'll really appreciate if you can help me... I've enrolled for a web development tutorial already
But i need money to buy a new laptop battery, my old battery don't last 20 mins

I'll really appreciate if you can help

money121 demospain Anonymous1900
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Weyrehmod: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
skj1377:
Am inspired if yours works I will like to do same. I guess we can start a skill training section and donor funding thread d

I'll really appreciate if you can help me... I've enrolled for a web development tutorial already

I'll really appreciate if you can help... I can show you all necessary proofs sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Weyrehmod: 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
iHart:

I'll really appreciate if you can help... I can show you all required proofs
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Bigman02(m): 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
I am waiting for the next step that would be taken concerning this... Cause this is the opportunity I have been waiting for... I just hope you will look into Data science cause that's the field I am looking into but I don't have a laptop to start run programmes... Data science I a skill that can be used for different high companies and it's not compounded with people just yet... I would appreciate it if you look into Data science trust me it will help alot of us Nigerians. Funny thing though I haven't learnt the skill but I am already looking at creating my own Data science firm. Thanks for this, I appreciate.
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by IBenardoo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
I will love to learn affiliate marketing or crypto currency
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Please send your Account details

OjNafisat:

Thank you sir
I thank you for the response sir
If another fashion designer setup in my area, I have no problem. Fashion designing is easy once you are well grounded in it. It is not as if I'm bragging sir I am very sure I have the skills and my customer base will always be there for me.
I can use both electric and manual sewing machine sir

The cost of a new butterfly sewing machine is #75,000, the assembler will collect #1,000
transport #1,000
The carpenter will make a machine stand for #2,000
total is #79,000

Thank you sir
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by OjNafisat: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Anonymous1900:
Please send your Account details

Thank you sir

Ojutiku Nafisat
UBA

I am so happy
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by skj1377(m): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
This is a yahoo yahoo format. Why Dont you do something meaningful with your life. What your doing is not sustanable.
OjNafisat:

Thank you for the initiative sir

I'm Nafisat, a single mum who benefited from the kind gesture of money121 and demospain
The two of them bought a gas cylinder for me to help me cooking business
I was into selling of cooked food early in the morning in front of my shop where I also sell tailoring materials

After a while, a restaurant opened in my street and that reduced my sales. I stopped the cooking business to face my tailoring materials business fully.
I'm appealing sir that I need a sewing machine. I know how to sew very well both traditional and English dress
@skj1377, @iHart, @anonymous1900, moyinoluwa35
Re: Any Online Skills Acquisition That Can Train Ten Member Of Nairaland Bill On Me by Anonymous1900: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
@skj1377: what’s going on? Was literarily just about to transfer the money .. just came here to get the account number!

Do you know something I don’t ?

Am getting confused ?

skj1377:
This is a yahoo yahoo format. Why Dont you do something meaningful with your life. What your doing is not sustanable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Poor Man? / He Broke up with me Cus I Said No Sex Till Marriage / Twins Who Married Twins And Lived Under Same Roof For 24yrs(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.