Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted (10427 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by OLAADEX(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Senate Chief Whip, Senator Orji Kalu, has said he cannot attack the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, adding that their friendship is deep-rooted.

Kalu said this while exonerating himself from media reports that he, in a recent interview, attacked Tinubu when he said he would contest against the APC chieftain for the party’s 2023 presidential ticket if zoned to the South.

The former governor of Abia State, through his media office, said, “I told Nigerians that I would contest against Tinubu if the ticket is zoned to the South. APC is a democratic party that allows every qualified member to vote and be voted for. It is not owned or managed by an individual. If I said I was going to contest against Tinubu doesn’t mean I attacked him. I cannot attack him for any reason.

“It is said that few elements are trying to twist my statement to score cheap political goal. I am not distracted. My friendship with Tinubu is deep-rooted and I am not quarrelling with him. I am not against his ambition of becoming the president. It is the choice of the party to determine who becomes her presidential candidate,” he said.

https://punchng.com/i-cannot-attack-tinubu-our-friendship-is-deep-rooted-says-orji-kalu/

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Xscape1993(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
The old creature can not govern Nigeria ooo.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Millimann: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
So do they want him to step down for Tinubu.

Who is he?

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by ERockson: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu no be your mate, it's better you deny like this

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Baawaa(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
What a bad Sunday for the IPOBians

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by headSmasher: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Xscape1993:
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by LegendHero(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
My friendship with Tinubu is deep-rooted and I am not quarrelling with him. I am not against his ambition of becoming the president. It is the choice of the party to determine who becomes her presidential candidate,” he said.

You are not even a match for him in the first place.

Nice that you try to point out the media twisted your word. Please don’t be like Ohaneze elders, don’t be bitter Mr. Kalu.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Babalawoniger: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Baba dey reason future.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Racoon(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
As par the same criminal pasts both of you shared?

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Bastard1stborn: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Orji na baby.

Infact, the whole South na baby when compared with BAT

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Vistra40: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Orji na baby.

Infact, the whole South na baby when compared with BAT

You people boast a whole lot.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Bastard1stborn: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Vistra40:

You people boast a whole lot.

Because we are the energy of Nigeria politics.

Not Nigerian but NIGERIA

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Vistra40: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Because we are the energy of Nigeria politics.

Not Nigerian but NIGERIA

Ok sir

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by FreeStuffsNG: 4:56am On Jan 17, 2022
It's necessary to make that clarification so that his ignoring their lies won't be taken as his admittance of their blatant lies.

I salute the courage of HE OUK in doing this. Shows that he is a man of peace.

Here's my appeal to my fellow patriotic Nigerians. Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by jamesversion: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2022
If you like form familiarity.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by RichDad1(m): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2022
Hehehe cheesy
Wailers in sifia pains.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by eleko1: 5:43am On Jan 17, 2022
grin their father grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by NOC1(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2022
This morning has started again with Tinubu.

Abeg is Tinubu the FCT of Nigeria, or is he the president?

Tinubu this, Tinubu that nawaooo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by tolue42(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Oh not this week again! Let TINUBU rest naaa. Is he the only one contesting or people are afraid that TINUBU will defeat them?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by NADFOR: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Jagaban himself

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Boogyman557: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN
Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Injera(f): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Xscape1993:
Na you born am! Until you have contrary evidence he is the age he says he is. How do you expect Yorubas or other tribes watching collective hate from a tribe on a man adjudge ibos. Will be very difficult to sell and ibo man politically

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Authoreety: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2022
More awareness...

Tinubu don't have the stamina to govern nigeria
Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Emitrix42(m): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2022
You've done well OUK!

OUK2023

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2022
JAGABAN OF AFRICA

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Zorn: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Injera:

Na you born am! Until you have contrary evidence he is the age he says he is. How do you expect Yorubas or other tribes watching collective hate from a tribe on a man adjudge ibos. Will be very difficult to sell and ibo man politically
how do you know he is an Igbo person?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted by Lovenorth: 6:22am On Jan 17, 2022
He is afraid

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Break All Bottlenecks — Investors Will Make Profit In Nigeria - Tinubu / 'God Chose Us' - GEJ At National Breakfast Meeting / El-Rufai Says He Fully Supports The Closure Of Nigerian Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.