Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo (41510 Views)

Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Orji Kalu: I Cannot Attack Tinubu, Our Friendship Is Deep-Rooted / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by fergie001: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2023
In a veiled reference, Keyamo reacts to Pastor Ibiyeomie's Escobar/Osama bin Laden comparison.

It is very unfortunate that some so-called ‘men of God’ now equate their own personal biases as the ‘will of God’ and mislead their congregations along such ignoble path.

After failing so terribly in their so-called prophesies about the elections, they now seek to hide their frustration and justify their failure on some human factors like ‘election manipulation’ as if human factors can actually truncate what God has ordained.

Why didn’t they foresee those ‘human factors’ in their initial prophecies? These people are actually mocking God and calling His name in vain!

Festus Keyamo

163 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Illuminatiship(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Our Nigerian pastors are all fake but tinubu na criminal when change prophecies truly speaking tinubu na the biggest thief when Nigeria don see...

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by fergie001: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023

2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Epistasis(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Aptly captured.
They desecrated the altar making predictions upon predictions, as a believer I never fell for that. God is not an author of confusion, lailai!

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Ahmed0336(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
Keyamo, if you don't agree with what those pastors said "GO TO COURT" grin

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by TemplarLandry: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2023
Very true. They're quick to forget their place as mere humans. They think they're God. Including the Pharisees who call themselves “C.A.N”. They're not a true representation of we the followers of Christ.
God has left some of them long ago.
They always want to impose their own will on God.
It saddened me when I saw the “prophecy” a pastor I respect a lot gave against Tinubu, he claimed the next President's name was in the Bible - “He's afraid to win and I said Gaaad please give him wings to flyyy”
I believe this 2023 Elections have taught them great lessons. Tinubu is the will of God for Nigeria.

177 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Creamypie(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
God has no business with human political affairs. True religion and genuine worshippers are politically neutral in the worlds political system.Jesus himself when he rejected being made a king, shortly after, made it very clear that his true followers are no part of the worldly system, and its under power of evil one, devil,but subject themselves to the authorities and obey them, since God allows them to exist.... Kingdoms Satan offered to Jesus if only he would bow b4 him. Kenyamo knows all these pastors and all pastors/ daddy/mummy G.Os are totally fake psychologists. Though inactive, he's from jw family and thus, knows the truth

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by shanaka4u(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Sincerely, on this one, I cannot but agree with Barr. Festus Keyamo.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by obi2eze: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
Lol. This one no know wetin dey wait for them in May. They're laughing and rejoicing too early. Make dem wait first make Tinubu become President make we see.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by EKONGKING: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2023
Christianity is a joke in Nigeria in particular and Africa as a whole.

So called pastor give so called divine predictions which are out right false to neutral observers .

Why cannot Miracle pastors, who are the worst set of humans in world . and who can heal everything but still cannot improve average life expectancy of a common Nigeria person.

You can blame it on politicians for all your woes , The biggest problem is all these pastors and there enablers in government ,so as to slave the gullible idiots in their prison .

The same applies to Northern Nigerians and there Imams .

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Feintline: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Keyamo seems to be agitated. He is afraid.
One certain sure fact i know is PODATTI is coming!! Tinubu is heading for a grevious and sadden fall.
PODATTI will be president.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Misterc(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Festus Keyamo is right on this.... Many pastors only get active online only when it's elections times and always finds ways to psychologically twists their words when their "PERMUTATIONS" don't match realities..... So shameful.... 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

Bro @ chatinent ..... I just sent u a mail..... I base in Lagos and into gadgets sales and logistics......
Please do reachout to me on WhatsApp 08071812272 for some profitable logistics riders tracking... I got some clients reaching out to me for tracking riders that stole employers bikes and clients packages that have been on the run...
We tracked and got some few riders and some are still at large seeking unsuspecting operators to rip-off
PLEASE ITS IMPORTANT CHIEF....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Roboto11: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Festus Keyamo SAN.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by EmekaMD(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thiefy Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by donproject2(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
All those pastors that prophesied are thick gamblers. Walahi, with the way I observe people and my environment to make predictions of what will possibly happen, if I own a church, I will be extremely successful.

Hurlllu...God is talking to me, eepa mole, ogogoro dun lori asun sun sun, asibisibi, jeelu ye kasan fachi... one idiot will quote me and spew rubbish, that I have seen. Let's shout halleluyah.

Is it true that God said in bible that he regretted ever creating us? Simple answer please.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Lovenorth: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Pastors and Gullible Christians would not like this plain truth, the bitter truth is that Christianity will not survive without these fraudsters they depend on it for their lavish lifestyle

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Still talking?
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Quest7777: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
This Tinubu attack dog should better watch his tongue. Senior Advocate of Nonsense.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by BrokenCondom: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Men of God? shocked

You mean god of Men? angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by JohnBullMySon: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bitter Facts

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by shadrach77: 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
You may hate Keyamo and the party he represents but he is 100% right on this

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by ImoleNaija: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Feintline:
Keyamo seems to be agitated. He is afraid.
One certain sure fact i know is PODATTI is coming!! Tinubu is heading for a gracious and sadden fall.
PODATTI will be president.

In your dreamland.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by BESTScientist1: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tinubu reminds me of Abimelech and Jotham..... I'll advise this fool to watch his mouth. The prophecies were just too many that he couldn't do the normal rigging alone but the most brazen and shameful act ever witnessed in Nigeria. I pity one set of people----JUDGES and LAWYERS. Watch out what will befall many of them if they collude with the thief and his gangs.. SANE NIGERIANS(YORUBAS, IGBOS, IGHALA, HAUSAS, ITSEKIRI, EFIKS, TIVS, NUPE, etc) are solidly behind PRESIDENT ELECT OBI

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by FunkeAyorinde: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
cool
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by Thisis2raw(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Keyamo better take his foolishness somewhere else, going toward the direction of men of God is a NO NO

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by transient123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
fergie001:
In a veiled reference, Keyamo reacts to Pastor Ibiyeomie's Escobar/Osama bin Laden comparison.

Festus Keyamo

This man too like wahala....don't know him to be this petty ..haba.

I don't support all these pastorpreneurs either, infact, they do more arm to their faith than Boko haram and Igbos do to Nigeria. I believe when a dog want to get lost, it fails to hear the whistling of the hunter.

Hoping all these their betnaija prophecies will make the chained and hypnotized flocks have sense to unshackle themselves from ignominy and think for liberation..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by PlayerMeji: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
hmmm
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Yes Daddy, Thank you Daddy People grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by money121(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Qbi
Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by DMerciful(m): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Justice never fails. The petitions have not been decided so its far from over. It takes seconds to score a goal!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo by labake1(f): 10:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
Yes
Set awon YES DADDY

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC / Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.