Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni (11699 Views)

2023: Six South Govs Insist On PDP Ticket / APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman / Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by shuttox: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Talk is cheap. If you love Nigeria like I do, you will wish that your state had the kind of a visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu.
Unfortunately, you are motivated more by hate, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu and I can't help remove the hatred ,bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu in your heart .
I will rather plead with my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever
You want to.force us to vote another old and sick president again??

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by SocialJustice: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2022
They should keep shifting until INEC disqualifies all their candidates. Vultures and saboteurs.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by ogascomax: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.

You are just deceiving yourself. We saw the effect of on Jonathan presidency and Donald Trump's presidency. Before election comes they would have fully scattered his name. BAT presence is even mostly in the South West not even all SW. I followed a survey during the last election on BAT, then I realized that the deep North do not know that man.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by naija4life247: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Anazp:
Tinubu should forget about the presidency

Thank you for advitising Tinubu again. Even when Tinubu is not mentioned in the report, you must bring up his name. Now tell me, who is your own candidate? You don’t know.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Ugonna62: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.
if not for people like you who keep derailing threads just to praise sing tinubu's name out of ignorant or maybe for usual tribal and religious reasons, as you just did here now, serious Nigerians dont even think of a deadwood whose name wont even be on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Echoban: 7:32am On Jan 17, 2022
azorjiu:
So his “a large heart”, now qualifies his to become the Nigerian President? Shame unto you and your likes who treat Nigerians as commodity.

So they should put all the manifesto in a single post so as to satisfy ur hateful mind? Mumu.

Ok yes, it's because if large heart alone cool
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Nicenixon: 7:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Tifesingz:

I don’t do this normally but I’ll have to do it today. As early as it is here, sorrow will never depart from your family!

Everything you lay your hands upon shall never be prosperous, as you are supporting this evil Administration and wanting to force tinubu on us, your joy shall be cutoff and every of your family member will die either by boko haram, Nigerian police stray bullet or even accident resulting from the bad road.

I don’t care if mods ban me for this but I have said my heart to you.

Oloriburuku alaye baje!

Finally, God will run the affairs of your family, including your wife and children just like APC and Buhari has been running this country.

I can’t imagine these set of backward people still remain on this planter earth., what do you stand to gain? What?!!

Suffer no dey tire you?!! Oloriburuku Osinwin eniyan.. Ooni sorire, oma sofo tiran tiran nii.
It shall never be well with you and your future generation, you will never taste anything good in your life. Hahahaha!, because of politics, you laid big causes and abusive words on your fellow human being, infact, I am very disappointed, you are a very wicked soul. Let me ask you, do you think one politician can change the fate of this country?, mention one good politician in this country. You can't force your opinion on others, so stop causing others, you too should say your opinion constructively, everybody is entitle to their own opinion.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Echoban: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2022
HornyTave:

As a PVC carrying citizen of Nigeria, tell me 10 reasons why I should vote Tinubu in the 2023 elections.

He's the best in terms of adminstration, Lagos records are there. How he organized the whole show, detribalised by carrying every tribe along in his cabinet, same Igbo abusing him today he made them commissioner wen he was in govt.

He's financial capability is top notch, Lagos is there for show. Nigeria need a brilliant economist who can steer available resources to make fortunes.

He has a good record of Governance just like Lagos.

He is a man of vison, e.g giving Lagos a 10years blue print till date. So infrastructure is settled.

He has good command of all d politician hence he's not a simp Push over.

He's a someone who train better successor just like he did to Lagos.( won't be surprised if he install Prof Zulum/Peter Obi as successor).

Security wise, he brought in LASTMA to control Lagos vehicular regulations., RRS police becoming professional and they are doing a good job so if he has full grip of military, he's gonna do a better job for the nation's security challenge.

As for electricity, he's a good negotiator, infact he almost provide Lagos with seperate electrical structure but was thwarted by OBJ who fought him to standstill as at then. The project went down.

I compared him to other opponent in PDP e.g Atiku, Atiku has nothing to show/boast of since he joined politics, just a serial politician who has wealth gotten only from Politics , invested in business, nothing else.

He's is more academically qualified than his PDP counterpart, well educated, infact he rose to the executive level so fast while he worked with Mobil as a chartered accountant before resigning to join Politics. So yes we need an educated fellow, ASIWAJU has the takings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Echoban: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2022
shuttox:

You want to.force us to vote another old and sick president again??

What made u feel those who supports BAT are monetary bought? That's the problem with u ignorant folks. Of u don't know u ask ,u LL keep on giving urself headache questioning sanity not knowing ure the fool who thinks in one direction here.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HornyTave: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

He's the best in terms of adminstration, Lagos records are there. How he organized the whole show, detribalised by carrying every tribe along in his cabinet, same Igbo abusing him today he made them commissioner wen he was in govt.

He's financial capability is top notch, Lagos is there for show. Nigeria need a brilliant economist who can steer available resources to make fortunes.

He has a good record of Governance just like Lagos.

He is a man of vison, e.g giving Lagos a 10years blue print till date. So infrastructure is settled.

He has good command of all d politician hence he's not a simp Push over.

He's a someone who train better successor just like he did to Lagos.( won't be surprised if he install Prof Zulum/Peter Obi as successor).

Security wise, he brought in LASTMA to control Lagos vehicular regulations., RRS police becoming professional and they are doing a good job so if he has full grip of military, he's gonna do a better job for the nation's security challenge.

As for electricity, he's a good negotiator, infact he almost provide Lagos with seperate electrical structure but was thwarted by OBJ who fought him to standstill as at then. The project went down.

I compared him to other opponent in PDP e.g Atiku, Atiku has nothing to show/boast of since he joined politics, just a serial politician who has wealth gotten only from Politics , invested in business, nothing else.

He's is more academically qualified than his PDP counterpart, well educated, infact he rose to the executive level so fast while he worked with Mobil as a chartered accountant before resigning to join Politics. So yes we need an educated fellow, ASIWAJU has the takings.

Lagos figures has been good since 1914.
Tinubu had very little influence over Lagos Revenue figures.
I was hoping you would mention projects like Lekki deep port projected initiated by Ambode in 2017 which is owned by China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. and Tolaram Group, the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Also you should have mentioned the Metro line which was initiated by Jakande and re initialized by Tinubu with completion date moved many times.
El-Rufai, Zulum and a host of others has commisioners and aids who are not indingene of the state, that aside having non indingenes of a state as commisioners is not related to effectiveness.

Security wise, Lagos is not very safe but devoid of Herdsmen clash because it's a metropolitan city. We saw the havoc ' One million boys ' caused in 2020 to the extent youths in each location set up joint security. security wise, lagos is a city with a touch of Zamfara and Sokoto.

Tinubu is not financially accountable, if He was, He would appear before court for having 2 billion van in His house as a FORMER PUBLIC SERVANT.

' He's a someone who train better successor just like he did to Lagos.( won't be surprised if he install Prof Zulum/Peter Obi as successor) ' - Not every tribe is comfortable with godfstherism, like where I am from, we hate been dictated to like beggars and slave. I'm from Edo State, godfstherism is a minus to us irrespective of the tribe of the person in question. in 2007, we dealt with Anennih when he installed Osunbor, He was from Edo central but we trolled Him in Uromi His place of origin. a more recent occurrence is Oshomole who was godfather in training, we didn't even allow him to complete training.

I would openly campaign for Ambode over Donald Duke for president if He vyed. Ambode's legacy is everywhere, a notable mention the Lekki seaport,
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by jcross19: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Superwave16320:
What should have qualified a leader, capacity to pay contractor in cash like Peter Peter Obi or the capacity to slaughter his own people in Ezu river ?! Mumu fool.

Mr drug baron! What about bullivan cash man, in a sane country Mr tinubi will hide his face that's why black nation remained stagnant because they reason like ape...
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by rayopt(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Tifesingz:

I don’t do this normally but I’ll have to do it today. As early as it is here, sorrow will never depart from your family!

Everything you lay your hands upon shall never be prosperous, as you are supporting this evil Administration and wanting to force tinubu on us, your joy shall be cutoff and every of your family member will die either by boko haram, Nigerian police stray bullet or even accident resulting from the bad road.

I don’t care if mods ban me for this but I have said my heart to you.

Oloriburuku alaye baje!

Finally, God will run the affairs of your family, including your wife and children just like APC and Buhari has been running this country.

I can’t imagine these set of backward people still remain on this planter earth., what do you stand to gain? What?!!

Suffer no dey tire you?!! Oloriburuku Osinwin eniyan.. Ooni sorire, oma sofo tiran tiran nii.

Omo x10000. What did I just read Has it come to this
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Validated: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the season of politics. Now all the Governors will be physically present. Just going through the list of those Governors in attendance and my mind went straight to Asiwaju. There are some PDP states like Edo, Delta ,Oyo, Bauchi,Adamawa etc that the APC leaders there will rather vote Asiwaju Tinubu because of how he had supported and served them in the past .

I counted about 12 Governors there who will rather go for Asiwaju Tinubu than anyone else. That's what you get if you help other people achieve their dreams. Those Governors are a living testimony of why it pays to do good.
Asiwaju Tinubu has a large heart and always willing to help.

May Asiwaju Tinubu find favour before every patriotic Nigerian.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He doesn't discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate, envy and begrudge him because of his tribe, religion and political party. Please ignore those folks and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu will deliver and keep his promises to Nigerians.
May God bless Nigeria forever
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Under which party please? ACN, because Buhari has already made his choice as the leader of APC, and it is not Tinubu. You see eh, just as Buhari struck out Tinubu's man Oshomole and his NWC and appointed Buni, and more recently annihilated induced direct primaries, the same way he will clear Tinubu out of the presidential race. Just watch! What they would do afterall is to set up a reconciliation committee to visit Bourdillon. Chikena!.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by rayopt(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2022
HornyTave:

I was hoping you would mention projects like Lekki deep port projected initiated by Ambode in 2017 which is owned by China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. and Tolaram Group, the Lagos State Government and the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Also you should have mentioned the Metro line which was initiated by Jakande and re initialized by Tinubu with completion date moved many times.
El-Rufai, Zulum and a host of others has commisioners and aids who are not indingene of the state, that aside having non indingenes of a state as commisioners is not related to effectiveness.

Security wise, Lagos is not very safe but devoid of Herdsmen clash because it's a metropolitan city. We saw the havoc ' One million boys ' caused in 2020 to the extent youths in each location set up joint security. security wise, lagos is a city with a touch of Zamfara and Sokoto.

Tinubu is not financially accountable, if He was, He would appear before court for having 2 billion van in His house as a FORMER PUBLIC SERVANT.

' He's a someone who train better successor just like he did to Lagos.( won't be surprised if he install Prof Zulum/Peter Obi as successor) ' - Not every tribe is comfortable with godfstherism, like where I am from, we hate been dictated to like beggars and slave. I'm from Edo State, godfstherism is a minus to us irrespective of the tribe of the person in question. in 2007, we dealt with Anennih when he installed Osunbor, He was from Edo central but we trolled Him in Uromi His place of origin. a more recent occurrence is Oshomole who was godfather in training, we didn't even allow him to complete training.

I would openly campaign for Ambode over Donald Duke for president if He vyed. Ambode's legacy is everywhere, a notable mention the Lekki seaport,

You are right on the security issue and financial accountability, from my perspective anyway.

One thing I think Tinubu lovers keep marketing about him is the kind of people he brings with him. Then, there is the issue of tax and bond which he introduced in lagos. First in the country.

Personally, I want a younger person. I really wish he can step down for someone young.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by shuttox: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

What made u feel those who supports BAT are monetary bought? That's the problem with u ignorant folks. Of u don't know u ask ,u LL keep on giving urself headache questioning sanity not knowing ure the fool who thinks in one direction here.
Your thinking is one way bro.
I prefer osinbajo to that sick and old brown teeth man
Corruption himself
We need young leader from 45-60 year
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Echoban: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2022
HornyTave:

I'm not upto date, I just need to say something hence looped everything up into infrastructure. I'm not a campaign manager, I no get time for those indept analysis, time LL come they LL keep rolling out from source

Meanwhile point of correction , the Lagos revenue started mind blowing increase rate with the Tinubu administration raising from where he met it at #600million to #20billion , that's a good increase rate, He invested 4B in econet that generated extra 19B as at then among others.

The detribalised stuff, I meant he was the first to do that, Ambode from Ondo becoming Governor out of competency, just that he bleeped up along the line though SanwoOlu is currently teaching him how it's being done too, that guys hasn't even started his personal project(4th mainland bridge) but completing his Predicesor and he is doing well here.
As per the gidfatherism stuff, yes it might not be cool to every tribe but trust me Nigeria politiking is too sacred that neonate technocrats may never find their way into the sit of power if we follow the 100% normal democracy style. Nigeria need someone to bring in young capable hand to stardom, do normal democracy in others, Lagos do gidfatherism in Governor's that's but follow normal process in voting LCDA, local govt chairman, so ability to use the 2 is something that should be welcomed. Forget the sorosoke, they might never get to power except they are brought by
possible men like BAT,

Shallom Bro.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Uchesis: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2022
MyMouth:

Omo agege that tinubu help before deputy senate president? Anyways, nothing is impossible in politics

But why should i vote for a man simply because he has helped almost everybody in power? Is that the prerequisites for being president? If such a person enters aso rock won't he feel like he owes nigerians nothing?

Make we dey ask ourselves questions na

Anyways let him win primaries first.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by ImDStar: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Are you not tired of suffering and boasting?

If they check now, you go school oo!.

His Tinubu the only qualified candidate in Nigeria?

Would the money you're been paid to campaign for Tinubu sustain you for another 8years of disaster?

How much are paid? Are you not tired of suffering, abi what kind of human being are you sef?

Tinubu will will still come say the same thing Buhari told you in 2015 and 2019.

azorjiu:
So his “a large heart”, now qualifies his to become the Nigerian President? Shame unto you and your likes who treat Nigerians as commodity.

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by PENNYSWAP: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2022
popesco123:
You will forever spend your wasted miserable time in this platform mentioning ipob who you can hardly find here. Get useful to yourself and family. Your mates are leaders in other countries. Ode ni!

quote author=PENNYSWAP post=109436338]why is IPOB passing vote of confidence on Bunmi....

You didn’t comprehend the scarsm in my msg...
tupu ibido kpobam-iyi, biko abum ezigbo nwafor 042... born and brought in ogwuagor abakpa nike by ozoilo street
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HornyTave: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

I'm not upto date, I just need to say something hence looped everything up into infrastructure. I'm not a campaign manager, I no get time for those indept analysis, time LL come they LL keep rolling out from source

Meanwhile point of correction , the Lagos revenue started mind blowing increase rate with the Tinubu administration raising from where he met it at #600million to #20billion , that's a good increase rate, He invested 4B in econet that generated extra 19B as at then among others.

The detribalised stuff, I meant he was the first to do that, Ambode from Ondo becoming Governor out of competency, just that he bleeped up along the line though SanwoOlu is currently teaching him how it's being done too, that guys hasn't even started his personal project(4th mainland bridge) but completing his Predicesor and he is doing well here.
As per the gidfatherism stuff, yes it might not be cool to every tribe but trust me Nigeria politiking is too sacred that neonate technocrats may never find their way into the sit of power if we follow the 100% normal democracy style. Nigeria need someone to bring in young capable hand to stardom, do normal democracy in others, Lagos do gidfatherism in Governor's that's but follow normal process in voting LCDA, local govt chairman, so ability to use the 2 is something that should be welcomed. Forget the sorosoke, they might never get to power except they are brought by
possible men like BAT,

Shallom Bro.

I can bring stats to show your points are based of but I want to ask you how Ambode bleeped off,
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HornyTave: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2022
rayopt:

You are right on the security issue and financial accountability, from my perspective anyway.

One thing I think Tinubu lovers keep marketing about him is the kind of people he brings with him. Then, there is the issue of tax and bond which he introduced in lagos. First in the country.

Personally, I want a younger person. I really wish he can step down for someone young.

Tax that half are lost to Thugs and etcetera?
It was a copy cat Oshomole was doing in Edo when he made Kabaka Ventures to collect government revenue, there was chaos etc.
it's impossible for anybody doing business in lagos not to complain about them, from Bus conductors to store owners, and market traders the people exempted are big business.
Omo these guys don't know what they are saying.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by jrusky(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:

You are right but count me out it's people from my region who carried it on their heads and want to commit suicide because of Tinubu.

I confronted one of them here in Abj to tell me what crime or offense Tinubu directly committed that affected him? This fool could not say a single thing that sensible than oh Tinubu looted Lagos and I asked him which state are you from? The fool said Enugu. I asked him you ever lived in Lagos? He said no. Is Enugu Lagos capital? He said no. Is Lagos igboland? He said No. Then why Tinubu these Tinubu that he could not say a word I just told him pls dissappear from my present he is boiling me up already.

Pls why should I so hate someone who has never serve in any federal capacity to say he looted the nation covers? How should I hate Tinubu while I'm not even a Yoruba man talkless of been a Lagosian as I said yesterday yes he is corrupt but I do not hate him for that my problem with him is his huge role bringing Buhari Mr calamity to power putting Nigerians in pains for that reason I will never vote for him nor vote for apc never.

Good day. I move it's business time.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Superwave16320: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2022
This so true but this is Nigeria no wonder criminals such as Peter Peter Obi the killers of his own people in Azu river things any fools can wish the presidency in his miserable cursed soul.

jcross19:
Mr drug baron! What about bullivan cash man, in a sane country Mr tinubi will hide his face that's why black nation remained stagnant because they reason like ape...
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Echoban: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2022
HornyTave:

I can bring stats to show your points are based of but I want to ask you how Ambode bleeped off,
I LL appreciate if u can.

As for Ambode,
The moment he started fighting the generally loved Fashola was the day his woe started, leading him to abadon majority of his project e.g Lagos red and blue rail, Imota rice mill, Housing estate(I can tell u SanwoOlu has commissioned more than 2000 housing unit with his 3 years reign most which were started by Fashola. Aswear Lagos would bhave gone far than this, imagine if red nd blue light rail has started, if Imota rice mill has started working, hai more investors and infrastructure would have pop up from there alone .

Just watch SanwoOlu as he would b the next best Governor after Fashola wen he LL commission

Red nd blue light rail
Imota Refinery
Lekki deep seaport
Lagos badagry express
Start 4th mainland bridge

OMG his sins would b overlooked. He's really making many understood why Ambode was kicked out.

Moreover, Ambode doesn't listen to anyone opinion, not even his deputy, he's a 1 man administrator which is wrong, administration should b a collective thing,

He's removal was naturally smooth, nobody to fight for him, afterall he wasn't in anyone's good book.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by rayopt(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2022
HornyTave:

Tax that half are lost to Thugs and etcetera?
It was a copy cat Oshomole was doing in Edo when he made Kabaka Ventures to collect government revenue, there was chaos etc.
it's impossible for anybody doing business in lagos not to complain about them, from Bus conductors to store owners, and market traders the people exempted are big business.
Omo these guys don't know what they are saying.

Bro, I know Nigerians don't like to hear the truth. But once in a while it is guud to know. Truly, thugs benefitted from Lagos tax. But without a doubt, the same tax and bond investment was the only thing that kept lagos afloat when Tinubu was Governor against Obasanjo's presidency.

And believe me, we pay nothing in tax in this country compared to western countries. In fact, the government (in their stupidity, anyway) does the most by subsidizing many things. And I keep saying this, even if Jesus or Obama, or whatever similar come and govern this country, we go still suffer for atleast 10yrs before something good happens.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HornyTave: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2022
rayopt:

Bro, I know Nigerians don't like to hear the truth. But once in a while it is guud to know. Truly, thugs benefitted from Lagos tax. But without a doubt, the same tax and bond investment was the only thing that kept lagos afloat when Tinubu was Governor against Obasanjo's presidency.

And believe me, we pay nothing in tax in this country compared to western countries. In fact, the government (in their stupidity, anyway) does the most by subsidizing many things. And I keep saying this, even if Jesus or Obama, or whatever similar come and govern this country, we go still suffer for atleast 10yrs before something good happens.

if I pay money I used for fueling my generator, paying vigilante, pumping and repairing borehole, changing velocity in cars as tax, the government would benefit more.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HornyTave: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

I LL appreciate if u can.

As for Ambode,
The moment he started fighting the generally loved Fashola was the day his woe started, leading him to abadon majority of his project e.g Lagos red and blue rail, Imota rice mill, Housing estate(I can tell u SanwoOlu has commissioned more than 2000 housing unit with his 3 years reign most which were started by Fashola. Aswear Lagos would bhave gone far than this, imagine if red nd blue light rail has started, if Imota rice mill has started working, hai more investors and infrastructure would have pop up from there alone .

Just watch SanwoOlu as he would b the next best Governor after Fashola wen he LL commission

Red nd blue light rail
Imota Refinery
Lekki deep seaport
Lagos badagry express
Start 4th mainland bridge

OMG his sins would b overlooked. He's really making many understood why Ambode was kicked out.

Moreover, Ambode doesn't listen to anyone opinion, not even his deputy, he's a 1 man administrator which is wrong, administration should b a collective thing,

He's removal was naturally smooth, nobody to fight for him, afterall he wasn't in anyone's good book.

Ambode was voted by Lagos people to please them and not please nobody else which Ambode did by building roads, parks, deep blue project abs etc. Ambode crime was he went after Tinubu.

Lekki deep port was Ambode's Idea, in fact, Lekki deep port is owned by 4 entities.

Sanwo Olu is busy commissioning Ambodes project up and down.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Vote of Confidence in a presidential Democracy? Na wa for Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dariye, Nyame: You Squashed Putrid Egg Against Our Faces, Soyinka Hits Buhari / CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File / Fuel Scarcity: Private Depots Hike Rates, Filling Stations May Sell Above ₦180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.