Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni (11695 Views)

2023: Six South Govs Insist On PDP Ticket / APC Crisis: 13 Governors May Leave Party, Insist On Buni As Chairman / Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by McOluOmo: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by PENNYSWAP: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2022
why is IPOB passing vote of confidence on Bunmi....

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Iamnotfearyou: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=azorjiu post=109434375]So his “a large heart”, now qualifies his to become the Nigerian President? Shame unto you and your likes who treat Nigerians as commodity.

Hmmmmm......... exactly what is running in my mind, just take a look at where we are now with Mr integrity

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HereAtIt(m): 6:21am On Jan 17, 2022
E keep running... check out my signature
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by popesco123: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2022
You will forever spend your wasted miserable time in this platform mentioning ipob who you can hardly find here. Get useful to yourself and family. Your mates are leaders in other countries. Ode ni!

quote author=PENNYSWAP post=109436338]why is IPOB passing vote of confidence on Bunmi....

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by nedekid: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the season of politics. Now all the Governors will be physically present. Just going through the list of those Governors in attendance and my mind went straight to Asiwaju. There are some PDP states like Edo, Delta ,Oyo, Bauchi,Adamawa etc that the APC leaders there will rather vote Asiwaju Tinubu because of how he had supported and served them in the past .

I counted about 12 Governors there who will rather go for Asiwaju Tinubu than anyone else. That's what you get if you help other people achieve their dreams. Those Governors are a living testimony of why it pays to do good.
Asiwaju Tinubu has a large heart and always willing to help.

May Asiwaju Tinubu find favour before every patriotic Nigerian.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He doesn't discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate, envy and begrudge him because of his tribe, religion and political party. Please ignore those folks and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu will deliver and keep his promises to Nigerians.
May God bless Nigeria forever
Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Validated: 6:26am On Jan 17, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Consensus candidate Chairman loading at the February convention
And nothing anybody can do about it
It has been planned out by Buni, Malami, Bagudu and the rest of the Buhari CPC cacus cabal.
Here come APC chairman

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by nedekid: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2022
azorjiu:
So his “a large heart”, now qualifies his to become the Nigerian President? Shame unto you and your likes who treat Nigerians as commodity.

Bros I weak.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Urbanchampion: 6:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Tifesingz:

I don’t do this normally but I’ll have to do it today. As early as it is here, sorrow will never depart from your family!

Everything you lay your hands upon shall never be prosperous, as you are supporting this evil Administration and wanting to force tinubu on us, your joy shall be cutoff and every of your family member will die either by boko haram, Nigerian police stray bullet or even accident resulting from the bad road.

I don’t care if mods ban me for this but I have said my heart to you.

Oloriburuku alaye baje!

Finally, God will run the affairs of your family, including your wife and children just like APC and Buhari has been running this country.

I can’t imagine these set of backward people still remain on this planter earth., what do you stand to gain? What?!!

Suffer no dey tire you?!! Oloriburuku Osinwin eniyan.. Ooni sorire, oma sofo tiran tiran nii.

This is too much an attack on someone just for airing his opinion. Animals like you don't deserve to live where humans live. You don't just have to be banned, but total removal from this forum. You should take toxicity to your family, since that's what you are felt with. I pray your prayers goes back to you!

Please moderators; Lalasticala, Mynd44 and OAM4J rules 2, 3 and 7 are obviously abused by that misfit. He should not be allowed to be on this forum, thanks.

8 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by MzAdaora(f): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu na criminal

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by CoolAmbience(m): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Talk is cheap. If you love Nigeria like I do, you will wish that your state had the kind of a visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu.
Unfortunately, you are motivated more by hate, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu and I can't help remove the hatred ,bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu in your heart .

I will rather plead with my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

I am not against Tinubu at all.

But I do not want him as president.

He appears too fragile and dominating to me.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Tifesingz: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:

This is too much an attack on someone just for airing his opinion. Animals like you don't deserve to live where humans live. You don't just have to be banned, but total removal from this forum. You should take toxicity to your family, since that's what you are felt with. I pray your prayers goes back to you!

Please moderators; Lalasticala and Myn44, rules 2, 3 and 7 are obviously abused by that misfit. He should not be allowed to be on this forum, thanks.

Call anybody, if you talk you collect too!! Enough of these nonsense! Enough! Bro, you’ll cry over everything that’s giving you joy and happiness if you decide to turn blind eyes to this administration too! Call anybody I’m ready for whatever consequences that might follow this, at least I have said what I want to say!

Once again, if you support this evil Administration, sorrow will never depart from your household. Make we Dey do am like that as una no wan hear word! Eni soriire!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by maxymaleek: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2022
Good for them
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Thesaint141(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Tifesingz:

I don’t do this normally but I’ll have to do it today. As early as it is here, sorrow will never depart from your family!

Everything you lay your hands upon shall never be prosperous, as you are supporting this evil Administration and wanting to force tinubu on us, your joy shall be cutoff and every of your family member will die either by boko haram, Nigerian police stray bullet or even accident resulting from the bad road.

I don’t care if mods ban me for this but I have said my heart to you.

Oloriburuku alaye baje!

Finally, God will run the affairs of your family, including your wife and children just like APC and Buhari has been running this country.

I can’t imagine these set of backward people still remain on this planter earth., what do you stand to gain? What?!!

Suffer no dey tire you?!! Oloriburuku Osinwin eniyan.. Ooni sorire, oma sofo tiran tiran nii.

Be calming down bro, he is just airing his opinion.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Tifesingz: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Thesaint141:

Be calming down bro, he is just airing his opinion.

That was how we allowed them air their foòl-ish opinion in 2015! Can you see where their opinion is leading us to?

Nigeria became poverty capital of the world and you still think their opinion should matter? If you are a freelancer, you’ll do more than I am doing. The moment your client realize you are from Nigeria, that’s the end !

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by another1: 6:44am On Jan 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.
But what type of publicity? Negative or positive.

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by 07kjb: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2022
I can see that the major people that wants this country to move forward are majorly IGBOs and quite majority from South South...I have always believed that westerners are wise people but to be honest I'm highly disappointed in them......

4 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.
Consolation. Your wailing just started.
Show me where Tinubu the Lord of ndikpurumiri was mentioned in the op.

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:57am On Jan 17, 2022
princdebola201:
Good. Onye mpkurumiri were already jubilating when a rumour was out that the convention has been moved to june in order to pick a consensus and ditched Tinubucheesy
Tinubu the cocaine addict is the Lord of ndimkpurumiri. You were not even born when he started sniffing meth in Inabiri till date in bourdillon grin

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Consensus candidate Chairman loading at the February convention
And nothing anybody can do about it
It has been planned out by Buni, Malami, Bagudu and the rest of the Buhari CPC cacus cabal.
Their destruction would liberate Nigerian from the malignant cancer called apc.

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by everythinggirly(f): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2022
They should go ahead with the national convention.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:04am On Jan 17, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
why is IPOB passing vote of confidence on Bunmi....

Because bunmi is the only girl from that side with a neat kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Jan 17, 2022
No one expects APC to be the same the Buhar's bond that holds is breaking away.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by ignis: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2022
I hope APC will bring out the best candidate come 2023.
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by OmoEpe(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2022
Tifesingz:

Call anybody, if you talk you collect too!! Enough of these nonsense! Enough! Bro, you’ll cry over everything that’s giving you joy and happiness if you decide to turn blind eyes to this administration too! Call anybody I’m ready for whatever consequences that might follow this, at least I have said what I want to say!

Once again, if you support this evil Administration, sorrow will never depart from your household. Make we Dey do am like that as una no wan hear word! Eni soriire!!

A lot of us support this administration just as a lot of you don't, that is the beauty of democracy.

Only a lunatic will curse people for making choices different from theirs.

People like you shouldn't be allowed in the gathering of sane minds

4 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HornyTave: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It's the season of politics. Now all the Governors will be physically present. Just going through the list of those Governors in attendance and my mind went straight to Asiwaju. There are some PDP states like Edo, Delta ,Oyo, Bauchi,Adamawa etc that the APC leaders there will rather vote Asiwaju Tinubu because of how he had supported and served them in the past .

I counted about 12 Governors there who will rather go for Asiwaju Tinubu than anyone else. That's what you get if you help other people achieve their dreams. Those Governors are a living testimony of why it pays to do good.
Asiwaju Tinubu has a large heart and always willing to help.

May Asiwaju Tinubu find favour before every patriotic Nigerian.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He doesn't discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate, envy and begrudge him because of his tribe, religion and political party. Please ignore those folks and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu will deliver and keep his promises to Nigerians.

you don't know Edo/Delta.
Forget these your analysis, Oshomole isn't shit in his own local gov't and in Delta, Tinubu has nothing there. lol... they'll alwaya drag Edo in their madness

3 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by HornyTave: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Talk is cheap. If you love Nigeria like I do, you will wish that your state had the kind of a visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu.
Unfortunately, you are motivated more by hate, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu and I can't help remove the hatred ,bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu in your heart .

I will rather plead with my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

As a PVC carrying citizen of Nigeria, tell me 10 reasons why I should vote Tinubu in the 2023 elections.

2 Likes

Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Midastouch03(m): 7:21am On Jan 17, 2022

[/quote]. The Position and responsibilities of President of the Country and Nigeria for that matter at such a time as this, are beyond the reasons you have given above! In as much as I don't have any favourable candidates among the so called contenders/pretenders as the case maybe as at now and I am not a card carry member of any political party! I would have probably liked it if it were 5/10years ago that Bola Tinubu came out to vie for the position of presidency (irrespective of his weaknesses and short coming he has and people are saying about him, no doubt about it, they can't take it a way from him, he is a strong and an enigmatic leader )! The accumulated stress of several years (because I read and heard from reliable sources that he hardly sleep up to 4/5hours per day and old age are telling on his health now, if you look and listen to him in the last 2/3years now)! Also,in as much as he has alot of influence in most of the regions/states in the country but he had made some unguarded statements and done some things in the past that will hunt him within his political party and other Powers that be in this country in this his life threatening ambition he has embarked upon! Let's wait and see as the situations unfold! No doubt about it, interesting days/times are ahead! All we want and yarn for is a better Nigeria for us and our country! I believe Strongly that Nigeria as a country and Nigerians as nationals deserve more than these from these selfish, self centered and visionless leaders parading themselves in the corridor of Powers! But definitely, it will not continue like this, and 2023 will kick start the change of the narratives by God's Grace! Much Love!
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by Franklerry: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2022
Politician now pick calls, if they miss your call they will call back. If you don't get it..
Re: National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni by TheSameGuy(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Hold it there Nairaland serial canceller and troll

We're still here Though
[s]
ObianujuAku1:
cheesy

Hahahahahaha in Buni we trust

Hehehehe by the time Tinubu urchins will know what hits them, they'll realise say no be to dey run kitikiti from every political bastard mongrel to another be politics.

thunder scatter all Tinubu urchins
useless criminal drug dealing vagabond fake yoruba.

God bless real omoluabis
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Demotes Ribadu- Ex Efcc Boss / Igbo For Senate President. / Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.