Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) (4447 Views)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: What Can 3-5k Do For Your Right Now (giveaway) by Das1mama: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Takeit2017:
well greetings my people

If you're given 3-5k what can it do for you at the moment?
Reply with account details too

Crediting randomly

Please be real and genuine (I might ask for proof)

ALL I NEED IS YOUR PRAYERS �
thanks

Kicking off 11:30pm today

ADVERT:
I BUY AMAZON GIFT CARDS AT GOOD RATE
Email: yungblex@gmail.com

CREDITED ALOT OF PEOPLE ALREADY WANNA GET SOME SLEEP
Good morning sir, I know i came late but if you can still reconsider me, I will be grateful, sincerely you can check the time I'm typing this now 12:03 i can't sleep cos of the taught of survival. I need it to serve as tfare in taking my son to school and buying of food for his lunch pack. 2171721641 UBA. thanks in anticipation sir and God Bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Female Pastor Who Claimed That Her Vagina Was Anointed To Heal Infertil / Why Nigerian Guys Move So Fast In Relationships? / Why Am I Starting To Dislike Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.