Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) (9861 Views)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by dontrulee: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Most girls are cheap very cheap!
After they spend their earlier years fucking around, when it's time to settle, they'll start saying no sex till marriage. Lol... Very confused folks

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by PenisCaP: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2022
bigpriik:
as i opened the door i went straight to meet her with so much vigor she had covered her naked body with mattress,i removed it went straight for her boobs squeezed and sucked them hard kissed her hard she noticed i was high and asked me wat a drank i said never mind,i sloted in my deek in her cunt and gosh it was the best feeling in the world i stroke for just ten minutes then i came i felt bad because i coulnt even make her come,i was already tired and slept off,she slept too,3 hours later she woke up and said she wants to go then i saw her off.we only chatted and called till school resumed again na this girl come teach me all the bad styles for this world even IndecentStar dey learn,we bleeped for 6 month till we both got tired of each other and stopped calling no official breakup

Why didint u complete ur story..
I was following kinly ,..
That means u have been givin us lamba lies all this while undecided

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
after staying single for abovt 2 months i decided to give relationship another try i tried wooing a couple of girls,some were responding well,some were difficult and some were responding well,it took sometime but from experience i knew i would surely get one its just a matter of time.

one fateful day i was just coming back the island in the evening where i went to get some wears i saw this thick pretty chocolate igbo girl coming down from a bus the same time with me,she was putting a red top and jeans trousers,i decided to approach her bvt she on call so i waited for her to finish it was a long call.

immfiately she finished i approached her,then i said this one you are putting on red are you ready for val already? She looked at me and smile and said this is not red its wine i accepted correction the convo went so smoothly like was even looking for a guy already,i collected her contacts and saw her off to were she took bike home.then i continued my journey home.
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
i didnt contact her for two days coz i was busy,the third day i chatted her up we talked and got to know each other better,i wanted to strike while the iron was hot so i invited her to a lounge around the mainland she came over we talked more,i got some drink for us she doesnt take alcohol, so she took smirnoff ice,yoghurt and some kpomo.
after a while the whole lounge was loud and guys were rocking babes it was a birthday party.i was a bit tipsy so i told her dont come and give daddy a laapdance,she resisted a bit forming good girl ,the highness gave me lots of morale so i told her to do what her mates are doing she laughed stood up and sat on my crotch and start rocking me omo see soft yansh. she rocked me for 10 minutes i had a precum,after about 2hours it was time to go she took her bag and stood up and i stood up too this time around i opened my hands to demand for a good bye hug she hugged me and i use the opportunity to place a kiss on her on cheek i tried kiss her her lips but sie push me away

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
She una dey follow up sha? everything i am saying her is as true as the bible. should i continue?

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
2 days later i invited her to come and know my house on chat,it took long before she replied she just read it,in my mind i was afraid she may decline after about 30 mins she replied ok,i was forced the ask her what she meant by ok,she didnt reply me.i just took my mind off it,i dont want to look desperate.

after about 1 hour she messaged me that she is coming in the evening around 6pm i was so happy and the anticipation was too much.
around 5pm i quickly rushed home arranged my one room apartment,sprayed it and took all chairs outside grin grin
TBC...

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Contd...
you know the way these girls behave 6:30 pm this girl never show face i was beginning to lose hope i wanted to go watch football match that evnin i didnt want to call her dont wanna look desperate all i did was post stuff on my status and she will view.

at about 6:57 she called and told she wat the bustop then i told her to board a bike coming to my street she did,i quickly went to the bustop to wait for her,immediately the bike arrived i paid and took her to my house my neighbours stated started starring at us i didnt care i just took her in,she quickly told me she wouldnt stay long,that i should be fast,i offered her food she declined that she has eaten.i knew it was time to strike,i started complimenting her that no man resiste her banging body she burst into laughter and hit my chest,i immediately groped her from behind my usual tactic,kiss her neck and ear she said no sex thats is too early i did as if i didnt hear,i pulled her top and bra she was begging me she doesnt want to cheat.
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by youngvikthor(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin ride on comrade
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bidexdo(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
bigpriik:
Contd...
you know the way these girls behave 6:30 pm this girl never show face i was beginning to lose hope i wanted to go watch football match that evnin i didnt want to call her dont wanna look desperate all i did was post stuff on my status and she will view.

at about 6:57 she called and told she wat the bustop then i told her to board a bike coming to my street she did,i quickly went to the bustop to wait for her,immediately the bike arrived i paid and took her to my house my neighbours stated started starring at us i didnt care i just took her in,she quickly told me she wouldnt stay long,that i should be fast,i offered her food she declined that she has eaten.i knew it was time to strike,i started complimenting her that no man resiste her banging body she burst into laughter and hit my chest,i immediately groped her from behind my usual tactic,kiss her neck and ear she said no sex thats is too early i did as if i didnt hear,i pulled her top and bra she was begging me she doesnt want to cheat.

You must finish the story or die cool cool cool cool

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
All she was saying was french,i pulled her down to the bed and kissed her lips she wasnt responding well so i didnt bother pulling her palazo pantsbecause i know she will resist,so i just focus on her boobs and kissing her neck,after some mins she began to moan and the resistance was gone so i stopped and told her i am stronger than her boyfriend then she laughed and said for your mind,throught i was actually speaking igbo throughout and she found it sexy wetin konji go cause grin grin
NO time to wasted,i chook my hand beside my bed commot condom wear am,she finally pull her pant and palazo i entered her chocha na so she begin to scream so loud i knew she was faking i just laughed.

i wouldnt lie this is the second girl i have bleeped and she was a bit too big for me to control,i wasnt doing it right,i knew she was faking the pleasure,so i decided to change tactics i wanted to hit her gspot direct .i put her two legs on my neck and took a position like iwas doing pressup with then.
tbc....

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
I stroked her with this position for 10 mins,she screamed the compound down i use my hand to cover her mouth,bad girl was sucking my hand and moaning after a while i notice she got wetter and her punna walls grab my deek then i asked her how many times she cum she said twice i stood up went outside to pee omo see two guys outside my door dey hear ringtone shocked i do like say i no see them i piss finish enter room back continue with my girl this time it was doggy style,i my pillow under her belly and hammered her hard for another 10 mins then i released and dropped on the bed like a fallen tree and dragged her close and cuddle her. Then i started relationship talk she told me she has a boifrend who just travelled to italy to play football that she doesnt want to leave the guy that she just like my vibes that we shouldnt advance more than this i just vex because i like the girl die i kuku let her be we were just Bleep buddies for 2 months until i let her be she was was too guilt tripped for my liking.

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by nerdfrost(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo boss I dey your back

Update abeg

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
After letting go of the confuse girl,i met this new one during endsars,she was still in secondary and ge 16 i never knew because i have always assumed she was an adult because of her big body,thick hips and boobs.

The first got to know her there is this guy she was going out with in my street,this guy is about 36 years :O

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Realbuzzing(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
bigpriik:
After letting go of the confuse girl,i met this new one during endsars,she was still in secondary and ge 16 i never knew because i have always assumed she was an adult because of her big body,thick hips and boobs.

The first got to know her there is this guy she was going out with in my street,this guy is about 36 years :O
Update us nah
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Geeflow(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Oya continue
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Tunas25: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Guy
You need to finish this story
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by EmzyT: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by EmzyT: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
I am here to read LIES.

You're always in threads of people telling their Life stories to "Read lies" undecided I don't know what you gain by doing this, if it's to discourage the OPs or the Guests reading it undecided

What happens to ignoring the thread and moving on? It's not every thread you must comment on.

That's how wise people do!

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmzyT:

You're always in threads of people telling their Life stories to "Read lies" undecided I don't know what you gain by doing this, if it's to discourage the OPs or the Guests reading it undecided

What happens to ignoring the thread and moving on? It's not every thread you must comment on.

That's how wise people do!
Wetin I write, no be your business.

OP no complain, na u dey complain because u wan just look for who to quarrel with.

Your fellow guys dey bash Nigerian girls, u no talk anything. Na my matter you wan con put leg. You better mind yourself.

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dinah1991:
I read an article about anal today and it got me thinking
what? How can such article keep u thinking
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Go on
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Astrokid911: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oga finish dis story na
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Danielkelly: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Beebah2000you just like that
Beebah2000:
I am here to read LIES.

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Danielkelly: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Beebah2000:
Wetin I write, no be your business.

OP no complain, na u dey complain because u wan just look for who to quarrel with.

Your fellow guys dey bash Nigerian girls, u no talk anything. Na my matter you wan con put leg. You better mind yourself.

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
Danielkelly:
Beebah2000you just like that
wink wink
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Go on, mention me when u update
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Peskid: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ride on sir
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by jimmyolasun: 1:14am On Jun 07, 2022
bigpriik:
She una dey follow up sha?
everything i am saying her is as true as the bible.
should i continue?

Blasphemy!! Where lighter and petrol

Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? / Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches