Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,440 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Don't Enjoy Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Enjoy Food (1663 Views)

Help!! My Fiance Always Makes Me Do Things In Bed That I Don't Enjoy. / I Don't Enjoy Sex With Women / Q&A: Why Some Couples Don't Enjoy Sex Anymore [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
On the other sections of Nairaland.... it's not certain anyone would care either.

It's usually garri, peanuts,bread,beans,......but even if I accidentally come across something else, the aftermath is terrible after eating to some extent.

I usually feel pressed so fast...yet find it hard to use the restroom.... basically, I don't really enjoy the food a few seconds after I start eating or as soon as I have lost appetite or what exactly...?

Like I'm forcing myself to eat ....... when will I die ?

To hell with the rest of my health matters!!!

Cursed be the day I was born!!

What sort of thing is this?

Life is beyond my life.... such that life makes no sense me..... spits on my date of birth!
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2022

Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by blockgeek69(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
What health conditions are you suffering from? Maybe you can throw some light, only then can help come.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
blockgeek69:
What health conditions are you suffering from? Maybe you can throw some light, only then can help come.

The ones that sound sorta strange... like a scalp infection that seems everlasting.... I don't want to use the wrong medicine... I am giving up on it.

I don't know what to call a situation where I get pressed after eating anything..... for adults... should I start eating baby-size food??

Beans and bread.... problem
Beans and garri... problem
Peanuts and garri... problem

Bread and egg.... I will still get fed up after some time.

I am confused about it.... I don't know what to eat .

I can't afford garnished rice but the last time I was given.... the same problem.

What is responsible?

When I get to the restroom,I find it so hard to defecate most times..... I have to fight serious depression by talking to myself severally .... unavoidably.... right now ,all I can do on Nairaland is state my issues and curse the day I was born!
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2022
blockgeek69:

I'm still wondering if certain things are normal with me....in term of my reproductive system.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Powerbandoo(f): 12:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Sometime what u jusst need is a woman by side, to talk to, laugh with , have sex with, and you will be ok
Op you are broke, hussle and find some level of joy
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Powerbandoo:
Sometime what u jusst need is a woman by side, to talk to, laugh with , have sex with, and you will be ok
Op you are broke, hussle and find some level of joy

What do I eat even with the little I may have?

What?
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Powerbandoo(f): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Eat vegetables
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Powerbandoo:
Eat vegetables

Focusing on vegetables will make it worse..... I'm hopeless..as it is.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Truvelisback(m): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:
On the other sections of Nairaland.... it's not certain anyone would care either.

It's usually garri, peanuts,bread,beans,......but even if I accidentally come across something else, the aftermath is terrible after eating to some extent.

I usually feel pressed so fast...yet find it hard to use the restroom.... basically, I don't really enjoy the food a few seconds after I start eating or as soon as I have lost appetite or what exactly...?

Life is beyond my life.... such that life makes no sense me..... spits on my date of birth!
What a sorrowful poem! Why not used the fast to pray?
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Truvelisback(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

It could be as a result of depression and worriness. If u have a gf/wife, a hot sex with her could relieve u from these stresses. Hellvictorinho3.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
What a sorrowful poem! Why not used the fast to pray?

Damn it!!!

I don't know what I should eat ........is it snacks?

For how long?

I live like I'm dead..... furrrk what's ahead!!

The world to assess.... my days in distress..... I have to confess......it seems to depress.....creative writing doesn't mean I deserve fortune that's less..

Why the rhymes at certain times??

What will I gain??

Never wish me well anymore.... it's of no use...... I will not die regretting ..... I will miss nothing that remains......spits on the streets..... what if I curse the pain with my wits?

Anywhere I sleep...... whatever happens...... don't cry when I'm gone.... should I have been born??

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Oh! What a sorrowful poem! It could be as a result of depression and worriness. If u have a gf/wife, a hot sex with her could relieve u from these stresses.

No girl/lady is attracted to me to that extent.....none thinks of living with me..... I'm alone.$###

Homeless...... hopeless....as a witness of more than madness.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Truvelisback(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

No girl/lady is attracted to me to that extent.....none thinks of living with me..... I'm alone.$###

Homeless...... hopeless....as a witness of more than madness.
Bro, not as u think. There are ladies who would be attracted to u. Just play ur card well and lay down ur net in the river. U need a lady and hot sex too.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Boogyman557: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

at least u don FIND ur OWN MATTERS

WTF MAN
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by aktolly54(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Op hope you are not feeling suicidal? Go to church and believe in God with time things will change. Find a job, if na car wash boy, you will be seeing like 2k or more from the job daily

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Qatar2022: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

The ones that sound sorta strange... like a scalp infection that seems everlasting.... I don't want to use the wrong medicine... I am giving up on it.

I don't know what to call a situation where I get pressed after eating anything..... for adults... should I start eating baby-size food??

Beans and bread.... problem
Beans and garri... problem
Peanuts and garri... problem

Bread and egg.... I will still get fed up after some time.

I am confused about it.... I don't know what to eat .

I can't afford garnished rice but the last time I was given.... the same problem.

What is responsible?

When I get to the restroom,I find it so hard to defecate most times..... I have to fight serious depression by talking to myself severally .... unavoidably.... right now ,all I can do on Nairaland is state my issues and curse the day I was born!
Oga go for medical check up and stop looking pity here
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by xeratek: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Childofdoom wink
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Qatar2022:

Oga go for medical check up and stop looking pity here

Nobody asked you to pity me..... I can't afford anything towards the hospital..... don't create hope that doesn't exist.... let me keep cursing my date of birth till I die.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
aktolly54:
Op hope you are not feeling suicidal? Go to church and believe in God with time things will change. Find a job, if na car wash boy, you will be seeing like 2k or more from the job daily

I never said I was jobless.... neither did I say I wasn't ready to do something more lucrative than working in XYZ school....if practicable... if you've got health tips, let me know.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, not as u think. There are ladies who would be attracted to u. Just play ur card well and lay down ur net in the river. U need a lady and hot sex too.

Hmmmmm..... I am just so distressed.... I need several things...no doubt.... That's why I'm so sad.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
aktolly54:

I have tried that car wash stuff before....it ended disastrously....all the jobs I have done in my life have been miserable.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Truvelisback(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Hmmmmm..... I am just so distressed.... I need several things...no doubt.... That's why I'm so sad.
U just have to be courageous and move on with life.
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
U just have to be courageous and move on with life.

Life will move on without me.... with the health problems.., I rest my case here .
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by skj1377(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
I will recommend you face your challenges spiritually. You may turn things around. But remember God is just whatever you are going through now is a result of your making. Punishment may come in many forms mostly involve pain and distress. The duration depends on your spiritual state at the time your punishment was due. God only forgives after you have learnt your lessons from your punishment. I will not pity you either. God is just. Similar things may happen to yahoo yahoo guys probably in their next life. They can continue driving bmw and lexus at the cost of another's sorrow. Punishment will always come in the form of pain and sorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by skj1377(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sorry for my bluntness .
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by aktolly54(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

I have tried that car wash stuff before....it ended disastrously....all the jobs I have done in my life have been miserable.
been praying and trust in God, you are destined for greatness that's why you are facing challenges but with God, things will fall into place.

PS: never forget the person God use for you to rise when things dey alright for you otherwise you will eventually come down again (God forbid but thats the truth). Always have a appreciative heart, nothing too small to appreciate someone in life since they know that's what you capacity carry
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2022
aktolly54:
been praying and trust in God, you are destined for greatness that's why you are facing challenges but with God, things will fall into place.

PS: never forget the person God use for you to rise when things dey alright for you otherwise you will eventually come down again (God forbid but thats the truth). Always have a appreciative heart, nothing too small to appreciate someone in life since they know that's what you capacity carry

I'm just tired
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by aktolly54(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

I'm just tired
deep down in your heart, don't assume you already lose, you know when player are on pitch , until 90min they don't lose hope.

look into mirror and tell yourself, I WILL OVERCOME THIS CHALLENGES then go and sleep ,put everything in God's hand.

Try find church where you can be praying, I mean serious prayer ni ooo. Don't go to church where they seems all of them in that church is OK because there style of worship go tire you, go church where you go dey pray like mad man
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2022
aktolly54:
deep down in your heart, don't assume you already lose, you know when player are on pitch , until 90min they don't lose hope.

look into mirror and tell yourself, I WILL OVERCOME THIS CHALLENGES then go and sleep ,put everything in God's hand.

Try find church where you can be praying, I mean serious prayer ni ooo. Don't go to church where they seems all of them in that church is OK because there style of worship go tire you, go church where you go dey pray like mad man

Stop this.....it never helped my mother.....why do you think Bible quotes are to be taken seriously??

They're meant to be questioned!!!!!!!!

Same with Quran stuff........ useless accusations against me have not helped matters....if you are not fortunate enough to see why you should assisst me financially....or if you see such assistance as something disastrous.....stop quoting me!!!!
Re: I Don't Enjoy Food by aktolly54(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Stop this.....it never helped my mother.....why do you think Bible quotes are to be taken seriously??

They're meant to be questioned!!!!!!!!

Same with Quran stuff........ useless accusations against me have not helped matters....if you are not fortunate enough to see why you should assisst me financially....or if you see such assistance as something disastrous.....stop quoting me!!!!
like I should just said SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS right? That's all matter to you, I SEE? like how much you think can solve your financial situation ? The thing is if you feel suicidal just go join Nigeria army that way your death won't be in vain. Good luck to you in your begging and don't believe in God. Infact there is no God just continue living your begging life because you think man will solve your problem

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's her intention / Lady Interested In Getting Married To Aguba Goes Spiritual Over The Matter (pics / Two Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Ʋŋdress Each Other As They Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.