Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel (1106 Views)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Luckylife(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu arrived the court by 7am amidst tight security as operatives of the Department of State Services frisk journalists and lawyers.

As of the time of filing this report, the court had yet to commence sitting.

“Yes, I’m now in the legal team and that’s why you’re seeing me court,” Ozekhome said ,Mr Mike Ozekhome, SAN

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by DrGoodman: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Great men are not born every year. - African proverbs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Investigative: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
nnamdi kanu news have overtaking everything now in Nigeria media
Even those making noise about 2023 election don disappear

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by GudluckIBB(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Ozekhome, always defending the wrong set of people
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Investigative: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Odogwu nwoke

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Luckylife(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Great

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Investigative: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi kanu
Is now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
Luckylife:
Kanu arrived the court by 7am amidst tight security as operatives of the Department of State Services frisk journalists and lawyers.

As of the time of filing this report, the court had yet to commence sitting.

“Yes, I’m now in the legal team and that’s why you’re seeing me court,” Ozekhome said.
[/s]

Old picture
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Landmack: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Mtcheeew
The baby vipers you’ve been grooming have taken over and have started going violent on the pple they claim to protect. It’s only a matter of time...I mean it’s only a matter of time,the PEOPLE will rise above u demons to defend themselves.
Our forefathers did it on the sea...we won’t fail to do it on the demons currently oppressing our pple.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Advocate500: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Nnamdi a man with 9lives, the Gods are on your side no matter your travails uchechukwu will come to pass.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Coolsperm: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Seeing the face of this prophet gives me natural joy, I forgets all my problems and worries whenever I read news about this man of God

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Ezehillary(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Am happy too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by KingOfTheDamned: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
[s][/s]

Old picture

This uromi boy. You are here harassing members again abi?

Don't worry smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by dat9jaguy(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:

Yeah, for today only.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Investigative: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Yeah, for today only.
A great man
An eagle once he step out everywhere keep still
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by dat9jaguy(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:

A great man
An eagle once he step out everywhere keep still

Ok

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Investigative: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Ok
Hope you're watching the court proceedings of a great man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by dat9jaguy(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:

Hope you're watching the court proceedings of a great man

No, not really interested.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Investigative: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2022
dat9jaguy:

No, not really interested.
But at least you are discussing it with me
Thank you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Danjikanbauchi: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Investigative:
Alpha male no be anybody's mate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Igo9(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
That's is his old pics.. see the current one

Re: Nnamdi Kanu All Smiles As He Arrives In Court to Meet His Team Lead Counsel by Mynd44: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022

(1)

Profile Of Biodun Oyebanji, APC Candidate For Ekiti 2022 Guber Election / This Is Imezi Owa, Ezeagu Enugu State / There Is No Hope In Osibanjo, Don't Be Deceived Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.