Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed (19175 Views)

COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
As far as I am concern, Tinubu is our next president.....

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Dreambeat: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moferere:
In all these 2023 permutations and discussions, what is the fate of our Eastern brothers?
Your eastern 'brothers' want out of this sinking ship, so mind your fucking business. Be more concerned about your region

4 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by thinkmoney(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
By Babafemi Ojudu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161569198784689&id=820579688
This Ojudu appears to be a man of substance and value. What he has written is salient.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Victorclean1: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
H
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by joyandfaith: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
By Babafemi Ojudu

When he supported Chief Olu Falae against Chief Bola Ige , our respected leader, who fought for him to emerge candidate of Alliance for Democracy in Lagos, no one shouted betrayal.

13 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
God bless real Omoluabis

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by eldoradoxx: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
What I have seen is that South West people did not learn anything from the mistake of the North in 2015. The North used ethnic and religious sentiment to qualify Buhari and made him President with the active connivance of a supposedly educated South West and the rest is history. Is the North better today ?
South West is heading to the same mistake. The only credential most of Tinubu campaigners exhibit of him is that of a South West kingmaker that they want to elevate to President. They don't want to bother to ask whether Tinubu has the competence of the President they want in a 21st century world for themselves and their children. For me, Tinubu is too old to be President of Nigeria after what we are going through under an old man President Buhari. Forget about official age, biologically Tinubu is in his 80s in the same age bracket with Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, IBB.
If you listen to Tinubu make those speeches where he slurs, misses his line of thought you would understand that old age has gotten into his brain/mind. He looks frail too. I saw him stagger while working up the stage to make his speech, his security details held him and pretended as if they were adjusting his babaringa in his recent visit to the North two days ago.
South West must be objective in choosing a younger person and stop blackmailing anybody that does not support a repeat of 2015 mistake in voting for Tinubu.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Famocious(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Based on info from some power brokers here in Abuja, it seems Osinbajo is the chosen one.. Time will tell lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
AbijaJ:
Osinbajo and Ojudu should call some of Prof's supporters who are attacking Tinubu to order. Politics doesn't have to degenerate to rofo rofo fight because there'll still be life after politics.

It's not a crime if Prof chooses to contest against Asiwaju, but it doesn't have to degenerate into the type of slugfest that some Osinbajo supporters are making it into.

There's a particular group that calls itself Osinbajo Support Group that I suspect is a peopled by PDP supporters, that has been attacking Tinubu for aspiring for the presidency as if it is not within his right to do so. Ojudu and Prof should call such people to order.

Look at the mirror, ask yourself, Do any of them worth it

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by durangokid: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moferere:
In all these 2023 permutations and discussions, what is the fate of our Eastern brothers?
. With all indices in the country it shown that this government have put the country into slumber, we all know the truth, , the igbo man id very intelligent, he is taking his time to study the situation as somebody who the goodwill of the country at heart not somebody who is coming to steal like others Nigerians, we all know as at today , no nerd lying to ourselves, the borrowing limit has been exceeded, the economy is dead, Nigeria is like a dying snake very dangerous to handle, Iet those who looted Nigeria go and finish it off, no Igbo should go to the revival of the nation, let it die because those who hate igbo will still laugh at them for reviving the country that is what the north is indirectly looking for, they are looking for who to hand over a dying snake to blame for the collapse of the dead Nation, let the north continue with their Yoruba cohorts to bury the country finally, I pity the next president of this country, he will hear am, because there will be too many work to do , right from correcting all the nepotistic appointment of bubu, to revive the economy, he can't even borrow a single dime because the north made sure lawal signed off the money , the next president will find himself inside deep shit, let Igbo man not be involved in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by joyandfaith: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
thinkmoney:

This Ojudu appears to be a man of substance and value. What he has written is salient.

He has been in struggle for years just like yinka odumakin and kayode fayemi.
Truth is that most people rooting for Tinubu are doing so for financial gain. Others are deceiving him because they would work against him in secret. If you sample opinon of 10 yorubas on Tinubu presidency, 7 would say no to Tinubu presidency.

12 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by joyandfaith: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Famocious:
Based on info from some power brokers here in Abuja, it seems Osinbajo is the chosen one.. Time will tell lipsrsealed

Game is between Osinbajo, fayemi and amaechi. Osinbajo is my bet. I am not sure of buhari stance in umahi.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by thinkmoney(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

He has been in struggle for years just like yinka odumakin and kayode fayemi.
Truth is that most people rooting for Tinubu are doing so for financial gain. Others are deceiving him because they would work against him in secret. If you sample opinon of 10 yorubas on Tinubu presidency, 7 would say no to Tinubu presidency.
Hmmm, this are the type of people we really need in nigeria. But the system doesn't allow them to come through. It's only people that can leak ass and play bad politics that succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:
cool

Professor Osinbajo has some serious loyalist who truly love him

Pastor EA Adeboye would also keep quiet and seat sit on the fence

Nor carry politicians matter for head throway education wey your ppl spend money on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by joyandfaith: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:
cool

Professor Osinbajo has some serious loyalist who truly love him

Pastor EA Adeboye would also keep quiet and seat on the fence

If we want real and serious reform of institutions, Osinbajo is the man. Tinubu is too powerful for kaduna Mafia. North would not gamble with muslms-Muslim ticket and Christian north is not an option as vp.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by McEphiks(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
No be juju be this?

Some shots fired!

No be by force na abi why SOME of these yoruba people come dey think like Igbos na

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by MadamNoNetwork: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu here and there...
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin Some People can pretend sha, looks like a trojan horse to me or simply protecting his office under the purview V.P ....for all I care you the VP and Jaganban are all in the same group.... so you should all go and seat down , jaw jaw and select a candidate.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by McEphiks(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Who is asking ojudu about all this things he is saying sef

This man dey talk too much abegi

No be juju be this?

Show me another headline of this man. Abi you no know wetin he mean for person to talk to much?

3 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Jostoman: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:

he said all this thing because some miscreants are threatening him and members of his family.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Felabrity: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Shetemi12:

Wailer spotted
you stay in Lagos

Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Shetemi12(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Felabrity:
you stay in Lagos

Yes or no?
I'm in London
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Tareq1105: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
1beat:
Na man you be.

Your sense of reason is wired , taking this decision is obvious you want to leave a good legacy behind.

Principled Political Choices are not Betrayal

You have taken a good decision and heavenly blessed decision

There's no good decision there. What do you expect from the deputy chief of staff to the president (Vee Pee) office? He works directly with the Vice President as his chief of staff.

To me, Ojudu doesn't have to do this. Even if Osinbajo is given the ticket tomorrow, Osinbajo would still need the structure of Tinubu.

Osinbajo doesn't have any structure but Tinubu's structure.

Please Ojudu talk less. All these your write up is bcoz you're eating in VP office. Nothing more.

Even if your principal, Osinbajo become president tomorrow Tinubu can demand for your removal as chief of staff and your principal Osinbajo will sacrifice you.

Take things easy and apply wisdom while you're trying to demonstrate loyalty to your boss.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by BrashMan: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:

People like you prompted him

6 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by NWABUKA007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:

It looks like some person's are theatening the man and his family

9 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
Tinubu is supposed to be apologizing to Nigerians for what he did to them and asking for forgiveness...

Even if he does... He will never go unpunished... Period

5 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Tareq1105: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jostoman:
he said all this thing because some miscreants are threatening him and members of his family.

It's a lie. Is he the only one working with Osinbajo?

Before now he said Fayemi and his supporters were threatening him in respect of Ekiti Guber. He should go and sit somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Tareq1105: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojudu should apply wisdom while he's defending his pot of soup.

He shouldn't say things that even his principal, Osinbajo would not say.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by techmo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
joyandfaith:

If we want real and serious reform of institutions, Osinbajo is the man. Tinubu is too powerful for kaduna Mafia. North would not gamble with muslms-Muslim ticket and Christian north is not an option as vp.

To explain Osinbajo and Tinubu's strength vs weakness..

Tinubu is a perfect overall best Coach who has been tested to succeed in assembling teams of super star players to win laurels

Osinbajo is at best a star player or Stricker, someone like Ronaldo or Messi, with individual skill, and untested people management and administrative skills.

Kaduna Mafia members are old and most are dead or with little or no influence as they use to have, new boys are grouping up in the North like Isa Bagudu, El Rufai , Malami, Rabiu Abdulsalam, Dangote and other northern like minds and they have soon displaced the likes of Buharis associates..

Tinubu has option of picking Dogara a popular Bauchi and Jos grassroot Politician as Vice or Boss Mustapha a loyal ACN member...

One thing I am very certain of and I can guarantee is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu would never pick a strong Northern MUSLIM as Vice President to forestall another Obasanjo / Atiku insordination fight... And from Tinubu's anticidence he always prefers a weak Vice or Deputy

Osinbajo doesn't have a political structure, he even lost his poling unit, he doesn't have financial muscle to bribe nation wide delegates, so he can't just be the President with all that shortcomings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by bjdon: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
By Babafemi Ojudu

This is the REAL kind of Yoruba politician that I grew up respecting. People like Bola Ige, Beko Ransome Kuti et al. Fearless and principled. Without firing a single bullet, they drove the millitary back to the barracks.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Emir01: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tareq1105:

There's no good decision there. What do you expect from the deputy chief of staff to the president (Vee Pee) office? He works directly with the Vice President as his chief of staff.

To me, Ojudu doesn't have to do this. Even if Osinbajo is given the ticket tomorrow, Osinbajo would still need the structure of Tinubu.

Osinbajo doesn't have any structure but Tinubu's structure.

Please Ojudu talk less. All these your write up is bcoz you're eating in VP office. Nothing more.

Even if your principal, Osinbajo become president tomorrow Tinubu can demand for your removal as chief of staff and your principal Osinbajo will sacrifice you.

Take things easy and apply wisdom while you're trying to demonstrate loyalty to your boss.

I wonder o. You see why politics is about interest? Tinubu made him even with what he wrote. A newspaper staff. Hundreds belong to UPN and NPN, where are they today? If not for Tinubu He can't be in VP office writing nonsense. We can't all support one person. Even if VP is given Ticket today He can't win without Tinubu. Which structure does VP has?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down / How America, Britain Influence Nigeria’s Presidential Elections / Bayelsa Guber Polls: INEC Releases Amended Candidates Lists, Removes APC’s Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.