Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed (19173 Views)

COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Racoon(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
durangokid:
. With all indices in the country it shown that this government have put the country into slumber, we all know the truth......Nigeria is like a dying snake very dangerous to handle, Iet those who looted Nigeria go and finish it off, no Igbo should go to the revival of the nation, let it die because those who hate igbo will still laugh at them for reviving the country and that is what the north is indirectly looking for.

They are looking for who to hand over a dying snake to blame for the collapse of the dead Nation, let the north continue with their Yoruba cohorts to bury the country finally.I pity the next president of this country because he go hear am as there will be too many work to do.

Right from correcting all the nepotistic appointment of bubu, to revive the economy, he can't even borrow a single dime because the north made sure lawal signed off the money , the next president will find himself inside deep shit, let Igbo man not be involved in 2023
You spoke my mind sir.No sane Igbo man should be obsessed with the presidency of this failed nation.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by adelaja70(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
durangokid:
. With all indices in the country it shown that this government have put the country into slumber, we all know the truth, , the igbo man id very intelligent, he is taking his time to study the situation as somebody who the goodwill of the country at heart not somebody who is coming to steal like others Nigerians, we all know as at today , no nerd lying to ourselves, the borrowing limit has been exceeded, the economy is dead, Nigeria is like a dying snake very dangerous to handle, Iet those who looted Nigeria go and finish it off, no Igbo should go to the revival of the nation, let it die because those who hate igbo will still laugh at them for reviving the country that is what the north is indirectly looking for, they are looking for who to hand over a dying snake to blame for the collapse of the dead Nation, let the north continue with their Yoruba cohorts to bury the country finally, I pity the next president of this country, he will hear am, because there will be too many work to do , right from correcting all the nepotistic appointment of bubu, to revive the economy, he can't even borrow a single dime because the north made sure lawal signed off the money , the next president will find himself inside deep shit, let Igbo man not be involved in 2023
All these ones go just lie and deceive themselves.. Lmao!!
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by adelaja70(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:

Obasanjo inherited General Yar'Aduas Political Cult and Followers in the core North and Abiolas loyalist in the South to win 1999

Jonathan is a case of negotiations made by Obasanjo and reaching of compromise of single term, and with that he lost core North

Calling a last small boy like Saudu Abubakar Kaduna Mafia means you don't even know the Kaduna Mafia, Sultan is just a lucky royal boy and formal military who has no real influence like his predecessors, even Saidu is close with Tinubu, and Tinubu is close with most mafias member from Funtua, Jaiz bank boss, and other first Republic Politicians

Bellow is a link of Tinubu, Buhari and Sultans meeting in Makkah (oaths and agreement in Mecca. Isn't joked with)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/buhari-tinubu-sultan-meet-in-saudi-arabia/

This is a link of Sultan asking Tinubu to speak unbehalf of North

https://www.kemifilani.ng/hot-news/sultan-of-sokoto-gives-tinubu-right-to-speak-for-him-and-northern-emirs

Osinbajo is just not capable in this regards, his little team of children hailing him on social media don't know real politics

You are intelligent my brother.. No need to open the links, I know everything. Osinbajo walking into a trap.... They are using him to divide Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Curvinus(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Every self respecting Nigerian is distancing himself from Tinubu.

The truth is that Tinubu is facing serious political and home problem and is in dire need of help which he does not deserve. This is why he is running around looking for validation from Northerners, after putting down respected Yoruba leaders.

It is unfortunate that Tinubu messed up a golden opportunity to turn the fortunes of this country by holding Buhari accountable to his promises of providing good governance.

If Tinubu had been faithful to his words, if he had been sincere to his party members and associates, everybody would have been rallying to make sure that he succeeds. But because of his vindictive style of politics, well meaning Yoruba leaders have decided to keep a safe distance from him because nobody wants to associate with a drowning person.

So Tinubu should gather himself and wobble to the battle front where he will be made to face the consequences of his actions and inactions.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by juman(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
He said nothing.
All of them are working together under tinubu.
Tinubu is the face of apc.
Osinbajo is their candidate.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by ItswellMike: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Shetemi12:

Wailer spotted

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by techmo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jaylord12:
I hope the good ppl of Nigeria will give jagaban the treatment he gave us during the ENDSARS ERA
We no go forget

What treatment did a man who isn't in the country having kneel injury. Give you
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by IgOga(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ebunoluwa2020:
By Babafemi Ojudu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10161569198784689&id=820579688

Was this not the Ojudu who made up stories about Chief Sunday Igboho....never trust a politician...he may soon change his mind
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Exceed15: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
I read through. This is a real man.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Don't mind this present day irritants and hooligans
They are being warned now, it is falling on their deaf ears

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Qatar2022: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Who is asking ojudu about all this things he is saying sef

This man dey talk too much abegi
Tinubu urchins like you should stop disturbing him

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
AbijaJ:
Osinbajo and Ojudu should call some of Prof's supporters who are attacking Tinubu to order. Politics doesn't have to degenerate to rofo rofo fight because there'll still be life after politics.

It's not a crime if Prof chooses to contest against Asiwaju, but it doesn't have to degenerate into the type of slugfest that some Osinbajo supporters are making it into.

There's a particular group that calls itself Osinbajo Support Group that I suspect is a peopled by PDP supporters, that has been attacking Tinubu for aspiring for the presidency as if it is not within his right to do so. Ojudu and Prof should call such people to order.
Always blaming others for your internal woes

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emir01:

I wonder o. You see why politics is about interest? Tinubu made him even with what he wrote. A newspaper staff. Hundreds belong to UPN and NPN, where are they today? If not for Tinubu He can't be in VP office writing nonsense. We can't all support one person. Even if VP is given Ticket today He can't win without Tinubu. Which structure does VP has?
You see SW as Nigeria,that's being short sited. Obasanjo lost in his region and still won presidential election...
Osinbajo can do so...It can happen to any other person also.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moferere:
In all these 2023 permutations and discussions, what is the fate of our Eastern brothers?

In what other way do you spot a fool? When he ignores the beam in his eyes and point to a mote in another's eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by HilcomTech(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tinubu's downfall will come from his kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Arabaincubus: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is this the type of government this BAT is going to run? No way. He will lick his wounds in the public.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Who is asking ojudu about all this things he is saying sef

This man dey talk too much abegi

SHUT UP!!!

TALKING GARBAGE

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Criminal Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Advocate500: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moferere:
In all these 2023 permutations and discussions, what is the fate of our Eastern brothers?
their wish is for you to have brain.

2 Likes

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Buharidgeneral: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
One vote
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by NGpatriot: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
This one too dey feel important. Asiwaju no send you or care who you are supporting or not supporting.

Small time you go land Burdillorn to prostrate and pose for picture.lol...
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by ajl: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is this not the fool that wrote some nonesense article against Sunday Igboho. This man is Yoruba Nation enemy no. 1. They will do anything for money. Fu-ck you and f-uck Tinubi your boss.

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by ajl: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
IgOga:

Was this not the Ojudu who made up stories about Chief Sunday Igboho....never trust a politician...he may soon change his mind

So I thought. Yes, he is the Oloriburuku omo-ale yoruba.
Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moferere:

Exit via referendum

1 Like

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Abbey090(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Babafemi Ojodu, if truly, this is who you are, you be correct man!

Only few were born not to follow the crowd! Only few, stand out!

Tinubu never win blackmailing and threat don start!

When he eventually wins, na thuggery go finish Nigeria!
see d pix below

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Abbey090(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
IgOga:

check below

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Abbey090(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
WillyDave:

Tinubu's supporters hardly read. They are blinded by sentiments. Open your eyes and look at Tinubu critically. He is old and sick. If APC must be voted for, the only person we can vote for that can move the country forward is Yemi Osibanjo. If Tinubu is forced on us, we will give our votes to PDP no matter who they present. We can not afford every month to London or US for medical trips. We need vibrante, healthy and articulate leader to move us forward.

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by Abbey090(m): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Check d pix below

Re: Babafemi Ojudu: Not Surporting Tinubu Is Not Betrayal, I Won't Be Blackmailed by SarkinYarki: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Shetemi12:
No news without Tinubu nowadays
He must step down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram / Buhari’s Government Most Corrupt Since 1999 – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.