Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) (31976 Views)

Tinubu, Nigeria Is Sinking And Streets Are Full Of Tears- Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Landmack: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
blackaxe78:

I concur!

An average Igbo man is a billionaire and can stock food stuffs for one year. The whole of south East should be locked down this year, so Buhari in Abuja can be pained.

Their is no greater foolishness

I support too

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
post=109478164:
Situation in Awka as residents observing Sit at home today being 18 January 2020, see how empty major roads and streets looks like

Watch interesting aerial video of major roads and junction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULaxPNFwns

18 January 2022 biko
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Landmack: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chimookigwe:

May ESN/UGM and Zoo soldiers locate me,Chimookigwee. Iseee o
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
That's good for them

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
Why not? The terror from ipob is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Churchgoers learned the hard way today.

Cheap paid agent. Where did you crawl out from? I know you've not eaten good food for days cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Landmack: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
adelaja70:
Nairaland Abeg no carry this people news again jare... If dem like make dem siddon for house for ever.. Ko kan aiye..... But make Yoruba governors close our boarders.
Santo Olu should order the Igbo biz pple in Alaba and rest to shut down their businesses as well.
Ganduje should do the same too.
SA govt should do same too.
Whatever is good for the goose is also good for d gander.
You can’t be in Lagos and other places doing ur biznesses peacefully and be supporting sit at homes.

5 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by baggioni: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy
Congratulations to them
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
Why not? The terror from ipob is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Churchgoers learned the hard way today.
as long as this quarantine nor reach south south we are ok..infact maybe God wants to use this to stop the spread of omicron covid...this is a way of controlling the deadly virus...cuz no much contact..cuz if u look at the statistics from ndc it has started reducing in the yeast..cuz your brothers brought it into nigeria from south Africa.. if this can last for 8 months we will not have a single case of covid again and it will be a plus to buhari in the eyes of other countries that could not control the virus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Landmack: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
blackaxe78:
This is good.

People should only be allowed to move on Saturday to restock food items, until Mazi is released.
Why should they move on Saturdays? They are supposed to be on dry fasting without movt for the suplim reader.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Landmack:

Why should they move on Saturdays? They are supposed to be on dry fasting without movt for the suplim reader.

I tire o..in some countries they go on hunger strike for years..some even set themselves at blaze before govt listen to them..which kind weak agitation is this..if there is movement on sat buhari that I know wont take them serious jorr

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by AwkaFinest: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very dirty rusty looking place. Even after whitening the picture it still looks dirty.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Handsum64: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ipobians in other cities outside the East go about their Mondays hustles unmolested.
Hypocrisy laminated

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
But ipob for close thier shops in south south na..I for sell tire today..imagine everyone buying from me cuz others did not open..are they not suppose to do this in unity.which kind ojoro is this na

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Landmack: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oduduwa nation laughing at Ipob miscreants and her Biafra like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Is04970: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Wait till we come beg you food na
You'd rather cannibalise on your brethrens.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Whosoever that said that the terrorist federal government are not feeling the heat of sit at home in the East, his parents just wasted their money sending the Zombie to school. His education is a big waste!

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Cchuks27(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Absolute foolishness

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by legallyminded: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
osuofia2:
SHOULD WE BE HAPPY OR WHAT? APPLAUDING PEOPLE WHO ARE GEOMETRICALLY KILLING THE LIVELY HOOD THEIR PEOPLE IS EVIL AND SHOULD BE CONDENMED

This zombie pretending to be Igbo. Leave IPOB alone and focus on your region where bandits and ISWAP hold sway.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Easylifelomo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tldugop:
Even with that, FG is not affected. They are just hurting themselves
Tell them
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Emdebby2: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is getting serious.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by gidgiddy: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
The people this sit home is paining the most are people who are not even from the South East grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lamasta:

18 January 2022 biko
My mistake pardon me

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Emdebby2:
This is getting serious.
how ..it normal..just assume that the covid rate is high..we have gone tru this in d south when there was covid..now we are fine..after the omicron variant is out they will be fine too.its normal..even america experienced same they will come out stronger
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Bashir75: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
post=109478164:
Situation in Awka as residents observing Sit at home today being 18 January 2020, see how empty major roads and streets looks like

Watch interesting aerial video of major roads and junction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ULaxPNFwns

THESE ARE PEOPLE SEEKING TO BE PRESIDENT SO THEY CAN SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE NATION FOR Igbos. HOPELESS-NESS AT THE PEAK. WHO SHUT DOWN A WHOLE REGION ECONOMIC AND BUSINESS ACTIVITIES JUST TO PROVE AN HOPELESS POINT ? YOU’RE SHUTTING DOWN YOUR PROGRESS AND PROSPERITY AND LIVES OF PEOPLE JUST TO BE STUPID.

HOSPITALS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN TOO. LET THE SHUT DOWN CONTINUE FOREVER TILL SENSE COMES TO THEM. NO ONE IS COMING TO YOUR REGION, NONE. INVESTORS WILL NOT COME WHERE PEOPLE SHUT DOWN ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Anambra state just carry this sit-at-home for head like Gala, I just pity wage earners how dem go take survive sad
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

National interest ? Lmao who send Nigeria we have become this successful without government backi

We are Igbos that's all we need
Martin Luther for ya parlour!
Well done

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by PenisCaP: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
gidgiddy:
The people this sit home is paining the most are people who are not even from the South East grin grin grin

U noticed abi?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is the first time first day in the history of the yeast region when a single death will not be recorded..no kidnapping..no production of fake drugs..no selling of samsong instead of Samsung..no beheading..no rape..no ritual killing..no drug peddling..so the state is peacefull..this was the original plan of God till ojukwu and kanu came..only ojukwu killed over 4 million upon sending them to early grave..Manu has killed more than 500k stupid ipob.since the yeast is peacefull for one day buhari tried in terms of security our army tried today..not a single death..glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by PenisCaP: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
osazsky:
how ..it normal..just assume that the covid rate is high..we have gone tru this in d south when there was covid..now we are fine..after the omicron variant is out they will be fine too.its normal..even america experienced same they will come out stronger

This thing is paining u shaa..only u have commented more than 7 times on same topic grin
U should have moved on to another topic if truly u dnt care grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
PenisCaP:

This thing is paining u shaa..only u have commented more than 7 times on same topic grin
U should have moved on to another topic if truly u dnt care grin
I am happy for you guys o..no single case of death..people dont deserve to die..life is precious if this continues for eternity I will celebrate every day like Christmas my blother..I dont have a single relative there..just as borno..Kaduna zafar nor reach south south to me nigeria is peaceful my brother

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by fuckyouropinion: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
visijo:
He caught his wife cheating and went to his in-laws and shot all the cows he had paid as dowry angry grin

some daft people do not actually get the point. the point is, a full tribe is at war with the country they are in and they want to lesve, ehatever it takes to leave is welcomed, it does not matter if we are the ones feeling the direct pain, 1. this is a message to the rest of the country and the rest of the world, 2nd, whether you like it or not, FG revenue, whatever it is from the east dwindles this period. thirdly, it also shows that a set of people who are not constituted authority are more powerful than elected authority, have you heard of united we stand, divided we fall? lastly, go and question those people doing hunger strike to prove a point abi are they not the ones going hungry? also go and crtiticize the people protesting, afterall, they are the ones he sun is beating heavy, they waste their energy shouting and chanting, walking long distances. your original analogy makes no sense..

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Bigcowhorns(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
blackaxe78:

I concur!

An average Igbo man is a billionaire and can stock food stuffs for one year. The whole of south East should be locked down this year, so Buhari in Abuja can be pained.

Their is no greater foolishness
sarcasm at it's peak grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters / 2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.