Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) (31977 Views)

Tinubu, Nigeria Is Sinking And Streets Are Full Of Tears- Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu: Arroma Junction Awka Deserted On Sit-At-Home Order (Video, Photos) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
SWATMan:

GTFOH.
Go stop the bokoharam, iswap, bandits and cattle rustlers that have destroyed your north before attacking sit-at-home adherents. Remove the log in your eyes to be able to see clearly the speck in igboland]

Here we are again but why is it that among all the tribes in Nigeria only my own people hate when being told the truth?

Pls is what that guy said wrong? Leave Boko haram etc bastards, the North enjoys them but is what is going on SE what South are known for No.

If Boko haram and their butchs gangs destroying the North so ipigs too should destroy igboland baa? A child that his or her parent to train or caution will surely bring shame to that parent one good day. The time the Igbos should caution these idiots to pursue the agitation but should not go haywire like a loosed carnon they did not but supporting them and insulting other region now here we are.

Pls abeg what is going on in SE embarrassing and shameful and trust me the more these eewu Anukpama keep on doing these the more longer Kanu will stay in prison. Imagine miscreants made entire SE to chicken out na waah oo if these had happened in SW by now this thread will be inpage 200 from.all kinds of insults calling them a coward now who are the cowards just tell me

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by PenisCaP: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
osazsky:
I am happy for you guys o..no single case of death..people dont deserve to die..life is precious if this continues for eternity I will celebrate every day like Christmas my blother..I dont have a single relative there..just as borno..Kaduna zafar nor reach south south to me nigeria is peaceful my brother

U just dey blab my brother grin grin
U are actually making me laugh.. grin
The sit at home is the choice of the people don't let it get u worked up.
Allow them to face the repercussion or the gain grin

There is no need for things like this to get u guys worked up.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Yankee101: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Self inflicted penury

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by PenisCaP: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
osazsky:
This is the first time first day in the history of the yeast region when a single death will not be recorded..no kidnapping..no production of fake drugs..no selling of samsong instead of Samsung..no beheading..no rape..no ritual killing..no drug peddling..so the state is peacefull..this was the original plan of God till ojukwu and kanu came..only ojukwu killed over 4 million upon sending them to early grave..Manu has killed more than 500k stupid ipob.since the yeast is peacefull for one day buhari tried in terms of security our army tried today..not a single death..glory be to God

U can imagine the bile coming from u grin
U are only disturbing g ur health with this bile , grin the people have done their sit at home and whatever u post here cant make any difference grin

Bro shebi U no go rest ? grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Yankee101: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
A few people can win when the majority is quiet
Igobs are fighting to keep their businesses open in Kano but cowering to these spineless opportunists?

What you permit becomes a leeway for the enemy to exploit
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
fuckyouropinion:

some daft people do not actually get the point. the point is, a full tribe is at war with the country they are in and they want to lesve, ehatever it takes to leave is welcomed, it does not matter if we are the ones feeling the direct pain, 1. this is a message to the rest of the country and the rest of the world, 2nd, whether you like it or not, FG revenue, whatever it is from the east dwindles this period. thirdly, it also shows that a set of people who are not constituted authority are more powerful than elected authority, have you heard of united we stand, divided we fall? lastly, go and question those people doing hunger strike to prove a point abi are they not the ones going hungry? also go and crtiticize the people protesting, afterall, they are the ones he sun is beating heavy, they waste their energy shouting and chanting, walking long distances. your original analogy makes no sense..
its just one or 3 states..activities have stopped in borno zamfara Kaduna.. people dont invest there and nigeria is making more money..infact buhari has increased my salary twice even when these states are at war..my own is dat provided the south south is peaceful Nigeria is peaceful.and it is a sin to discus matters that dont concern or affect u..I have no relative in the north and yeast..infact another 30k was implemented last 3 months the hazard allowance..so the country is fine..there is money everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why not show us other places in anambra
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by God1stson(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Landmack:

Honestly it is painful angry

Nobody respects us anymore because of the illiterates miscreants parading themselves as flee don fighters.

The dumbo governors of the East caused all these shit...

U are looking for respect. Igbos don't need anybody's validation, we are good to go anytime any day. These thing happens when there is about to be transformation or major change in a nation's history. These agitations will continue from different quarters by different tribes until the foundation of this country is looked into. If u are losing respect, u are loosing it for u self only. As for me, I am a full blooded igbo man walking with my shoulders high cos I know what I carry by the Grace of God and I also know that those u thing a normal today is just time and chance happened to them all. My brother water will still flow back to the tide it's only a matter of time and chance as ordained by God.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
God1stson:

U are looking for respect. Igbos don't need anybody's validation, we are good to go anytime any day. These thing happens when there is about to be transformation or major change in a nation's history. These agitations will continue from different quarters by different tribes until the foundation of this country is looked into. If u are losing respect, u are loosing it for u self only. As for me, I am a full blooded igbo man walking with my shoulders high cos I know what I carry by the Grace of God and I also know that those u thing a normal today is just time and chance happened to them all. My brother water will still flow back to the tide it's only a matter of time and chance as ordained by God.
clap for yourself if it was a serious matter we for they page 22..chelsea game dey page 18...this news nor suppose make front page maybe romance section or joke section..seun really needs to work on his mod

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
God1stson:

Igbos are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Gravity56: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tldugop:
Even with that, FG is not affected. They are just hurting themselves

Allow them hurt in peace ....why are you crying more than the bereaved
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Wait till we come beg you food na

He is telling the truth
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
God1stson:

And do u reside and have business in the east?
Don’t even chest beat here that u are residing in the east meanwhile you’re one lazy and corrupt civil servant residing in the east

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Wait till we come beg you food na

He is telling the truth, na business men and women dey feel heat.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Maobichek: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
Why not? The terror from ipob is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Churchgoers learned the hard way today.

IPOB activities in the South East is worsening by the day but there are many check points in the South East; do our security officers observe the sit at home? They always abandon the checkpoints/road blocks during sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Foolishness is something like this adolescent birth rate data from all the 36 states.

KanoFirstSon:

Igbos are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
How I wish Nnamdi Kanu's appearance in court is every 3 days of the week for just 2months.
We would have glamorously watch what happens next grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Whosoever that said that the terrorist federal government are not feeling the heat of sit at home in the East, his parents just wasted their money sending the Zombie to school. His education is a big waste!
Mumu raised to the power 10

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Furious1:
Foolishness is something like this adolescent birth rate data from all the 36 states.

Igbos are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria. Tueh

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheSameGuy:
How I wish Nnamdi Kanu's appearance in court is every 3 days of the week for just 2months.
We would have glamorously watch what happens next grin
Simon Ekpa the Switzerland terrorist will send truckloads of palliative to the yeast
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by gistmega: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
do you worry about TIME?
These men are ageing while sitting out their youthfulness.
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0mEFJf-Q44

In order to adapt to the sit at home that's now becoming a part of life in the south east... Most youths in my village now use the sit at hike days to either play football in the village pitch... Or hold traditional/masquerade musical events just like the one in the above video...

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
zimdante:

He is telling the truth, na business men and women dey feel heat.
Feel what are you a business man ? Do u know anything about business ?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by gistmega: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
do you worry about TIME?
These men are ageing while sitting out their youthfulness.
MRSAWEDOFF:

In order to adapt to the sit at home that's now becoming a part of life in the south east... Most youths in my village now use the sit at hike days to either play football in the village pitch... Or hold traditional/masquerade musical events just like the one in the above video...

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
As much as I don't support the sit at home thing going on in east, I actually don't see it affecting the population
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is04970:

You'd rather cannibalise on your brethrens.
Keep it up.
Miners association of Nigeria
Osun branch
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Igbos are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria. Tueh

Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
I'm sure you on the other hand have eaten your fill today in Imo. Does a 65 year old taste different from a 25?

Long may ipob and their reign live in the East, amen. Good night. wink

FVCK OFF!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by TheSameGuy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nah it's other way round, Ipob is a poor Terrorist organization, they depends on monthly dues from their brainwashed members grin
KanoFirstSon:

Simon Ekpa the Switzerland terrorist will send truckloads of palliative to the yeast
Re: Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Mumu raised to the power 10
Equals to you illiterate interloper, your parents and kinsmen .Fullstop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Why Ex-generals Oppose Buhari – Gen. Jemibewon / INEC Cancels, Reschedules Elections In Rivers LGA / I Know Politicians Who Have Suddenly Turned Billionaires – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.