Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,324 members, 7,842,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46653 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by bethyz(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Marry the 32 year old. More matured to run things. Go for a younger person na drama you want

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

95% of gals spent their younger days dismissing good guys cos they felt a better guy would come until one day they see market don dey end and that's wen they wanna get married...

We don't think they were necessarily sleeping around.....

So?

At some points in their lives, many of the young ones who married too early also wish they had waited for a better man. Ask 10 married women who got married in their early 20s, at least 8 will tell you they wish they had waited a little longer before getting married. So if you're the man feeling like a super star for getting married to a 21 year old girl, you just might turn out to be her life's greatest regret. This is a fact based on first hand knowledge.

Bottom line is to leave people with their choices. If you were good enough for them, they'll stay.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

95% of gals spent their younger days dismissing good guys cos they felt a better guy would come until one day they see market don dey end and that's wen they wanna get married...

We don't think they were necessarily sleeping around.....

A woman's market never ends. She is still making her choice. Eventually, the weak ones may settle. The strong ones either stay single because they're not ready to accommodate low quality sperm that will breed low quality children, or eventually get married when they meet a man that clicks at least 96 percent of the box.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Elonmuzk(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Op, at 36 and you still have this childlike mindset. I pity any lady you will marry!

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Sirqt5(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
women in their 40s like Mercychen on Nairaland no go find man marry then lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ab1x: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
I get your point too.
I simply do not see myself settling down with a lady above 30.

e get why.

That's individual difference. It does happen. I don't mind any age. I like mature ladies tbh ��

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Acidosis:

So?

At some points in their lives, many of the young ones who married too early also wish they had waited for a better man. Ask 10 married women who got married in their early 20s, at least 8 will tell you they wish they had waited a little longer before getting married. So if you're the man feeling line a super star for getting married to a 21 year old girl, you just might turn out to be her life's greatest regret. This is a fact based on first hand knowledge.

Bottom line is to leave people with their choices. If you were good enough for them, they'll stay.

Your post ratifies the call to holy polygamy by men.... I've always known something is wrong with monogamy sha.... wen dat 21 yo wife walks away there are 49 more 22 you in the concubine simple.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
twosquare:
Without money, both age like shit.

Ohh such a psycho..
Was I talking about money here?

Okay, both with money..
Women still age like wine, their body will fall yappa, stretch marks and tummy due to pregnancy shii
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

A woman's market never ends. She is still making her choice. Eventually, the weak ones may settle. The strong ones either stay single because they're not ready to accommodate low quality sperm that will breed low quality children, or eventually get married when they meet a man that clicks at least 96 percent of the box.

What females don't understand is that wen she meets the man that ticks 96% of the quality box, that man may not want her back then she has to start her search all over again and by then she go hit 45.

Many girls are over confident sha....

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Olayetan(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Op, for you to even have this thought, I wouldn't advise you to go for the 32yr old lady, if you go ahead to marry her, you may regret you didn't follow what your mind thought.

Chances of you getting a younger lady is high with that quality but have it in mind to face some infantile behavior from her...

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Acidosis(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Your post ratifies the call to holy polygamy by men.... I've always known something is wrong with monogamy sha.... wen dat 21 yo wife walls away there are 49 more 22 you in the concubine simple.

That post ratifies the call for a holy Polyandry for women who married disastrous men.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Bankalert(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

Hope you know that the standard age gap between a husband and wife should not be more than 5 years. The higher the age gap, the higher the likelihood of divorce and the more unbalanced a relationship would be. This is not illiterate's argument, go and see the study its everywhere.
what if the woman is older than the man? Does it apply? I have someone about 8 years older than me... She has feelings for me and we have been in some undefined kind of friendship/relationship... What say you?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not even about my age, but that I see nothing wrong in getting OLD. In fact, I love old age. Old age gave me firmer legs, thick highs and big bumbum! When I was younger, I was straight as a ruler.

I am now more organized and my sixth sense is very active. I see the end from the beginning.

Even at my age, when I go to fast foods, young girls with perky agbalumo breast would be stealing stares at me. There is this confidence, charisma and swag that comes with old age. Old age really favoured me. Thank God my man met me in my old age. grin

Shattap there!

Nwa 25 dey form old age. angry
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Acidosis:

That post ratifies the call for a holy Polyandry for women who married disastrous men.

Which is fine. Las las only the strongest genes both male and female will survive.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

What is even wrong in being an evening newspaper? grin

Na still news paper and dem still dey read am na cheesy

The average naira land male is not intelligent at all

No mind them. They play too much. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Acidosis(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not even about my age, but that I see nothing wrong in getting OLD. In fact, I love old age. Old age gave me firmer legs, thick highs and big bumbum! When I was younger, I was straight as a ruler.

I am now more organized and my sixth sense is very active. I see the end from the beginning.

Even at my age, when I go to fast foods, young girls with perky agbalumo breast would be stealing stares at me. There is this confidence, charisma and swag that comes with old age. Old age really favoured me. Thank God my man met me in my old age. grin

Kai! grin grin How do you come up with these thoughts
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by mapet: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Oju kokoro (long-throat) dey worry you. You better marry your wife in peace and move on with your life instead of waiting for a phantom God-fearing young girl from Mars....

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin This life ehn, just be you and you will be fine in the end.

Men feel they can be promiscuous in their 20s and settle down in their 30s but they come for ladies who do the same. Imagine a so-called 36 years old man asking if he can marry a lady that is 32 years old, truly age doesn’t define your intellectual capacity.

7 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Acidosis(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Which is fine. Las las only the strongest genes both male and female will survive.

Ahah no be war, bros.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Simran94:
grin This life ehn, just be you and you will be fine in the end.

Men feel they can be promiscuous in their 20s and settle down in their 30s but they come for ladies who do the same. Imagine a so-called 36 years old man asking if he can marry a lady that is 32 years old, truly age doesn’t define your intellectual capacity.

It's women that feel they can be promiscuous in their 20s and get married in their 30s....

Guys can but girls can't.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

What females don't understand is that wen she meets the man that ticks 96% of the quality box, that man may not want her back then she has to start her search all over again and by then she go hit 45.

Read my comment. She got married.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by liveyourlife007(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
I will never settle for less IJN

1. A lady of 30 will definitely look older than a guy of the same age
2. Her reproductive cells are weak at that stage
3. Sex with a lady in her 30s can't be compared to one in her 20s
4. Menopause is getting close at this age, let's say Ten years after.
5. That stench of old age. Can you keep up with that?

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by iamL(f): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Seriously?

Hav you ever come across my story here?

I knew and I wanted to get married to a white lady since I was 5yeard old... Till now, that believe never changes...

Currently my partner makes it 3 white woman hav dated .... @5years old I don't even understand the meaning of greencard

I advice people to marry white women not because they need a Paper but because I believe them to have different mentality from other races....

I'm sure you know black Americans ladies can also give u dat paper

And why are you still not married to any after dating 3? Am just curious though.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Shegzdave: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Shattap there!

Nwa 25 dey form old age. angry
I just have a feeling she’s younger than she projected..
44 indeed
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Acidosis:

Kai! grin grin How do you come up with these thoughts

But I am serious o. I don’t know why you people think I am joking. cheesy
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shegzdave:

I just have a feeling she’s younger than she projected..
44 indeed

Na very young babe, no mind am.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nyanyafk: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
There is nothing as a 32 year old good girl
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

It's women that feel they can be promiscuous in their 20s and get married in their 30s....

That's even the funny thing.

Guys can't afford to be promiscuous at that age even if they want to be.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Shegzdave: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Na very young babe, no mind am.
She dey fear Nairaland guys grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

LOL. Incase you do not know, there are many women who were promiscuous in that 20s and are now happily married with children, Lol continue deceiving yourself if you think all men would think like you Nairaland boys

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Neerich1512(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
A lot.......... are wrong
What is wrong with my question ?
[/quote]
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
liveyourlife007:
I will never settle for less IJN

1. A lady of 30 will definitely look older than a guy of the same age
2. Her reproductive cells are weak at that stage
3. Sex with a lady in her 30s can't be compared to one in her 20s
4. Menopause is getting close at this age, let's say Ten years after.
5. That stench of old age. Can you keep up with that?
And yet when your GFs in their mid 20s start pressuring you guys about marriage, it is you same guys that will keep saying you are not ready for marriage yet until your Gfs turn 30, then you dump them and start another relationship with another girl in her 20s and the cycle continues till you guys are in your 40s abi? LOL

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.