Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46374 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Juliearth:

I can deduce from your writeup that she gives you peace, so go ahead and marry her. Marrying a youngster her its perks, but best believe that the baggages outweigh the benefits. All the best.

I agree he should marry the 32yo girl and then with time also marry a younger girl and so hv 2 wives smiley

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by waistbead: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I wonder why you think a man has to be rich and from a known family to PROVIDE. It isn’t even logical or sensible, but I understand you are all up in your feelings. Hence the incoherency. That you successfully mixed provision with wealth and fame is something only a slow mind would pull off.

Yes, a man should provide. If you can’t do that, what would you do?
-Would you have our kids?
-Would you take care of the home or claim I am emasculating you?
-Oh you want to sit at home and play draft with your fellow never do wells while I go to work?
-Would you take annual visits to my family house and help my mother wash her clothes?
-Would you be willing to serve our guests anyara and ose oji?

Why do you want to be useless? Your father didn’t provide for his family? Was he rich and famous? You’re not wise my dear.

Kai onu ojor! grin grin grin grin grin pikin wey say em mama no go sleep,em too no go sleep..Poco nwa,i you're giving them hot hot kiss

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raychee(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
If you want to marry a young girl na you sabi
If you want the older lady, na you still sabi
You might find someone who ticks all or most of your boxes and is younger.
You may not.
You may also find the younger lady when you're probably 40 and start training kids in your old age.
You may find her in a month from now.
The older lady might be pretending (or actually be a gem)
The younger lady can show you shege (or be your peace of mind)
Just be prepared for the consequences of whatever decision you make.
Don't come and disturb us here again if any problem arises from the choice you will make.
I'm not sure there is a universal agreement on anything in this life so do whatever makes you happy.
Let us all stop imposing our views and ideas on other people so long as it doesn't snuff the life out of anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Juliearth(f): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

I agree he should marry the 32yo girl and then with time also marry a younger girl and so hv 2 wives smiley

...Elixir for an explosive exothermic reaction.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Juliearth:

...Elixir for an explosive exothermic reaction.

Polygamy is what makes sense for a man in gjhs day and age....

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Juliearth(f): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Polygamy is what makes sense for a man in gjhs day and age....

Carry on with your beliefs. I am sure op and other peace-loving individuals here know better.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raychee(f): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

This BigBashiru sef angry
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by GetMeRight: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Neptunium:
Your age is 36, she is 32. No be u old? No project your insecurities to the lady, bro

Wrong. A 36 years old man doesn't need to go for a woman in her 30s, that's why women are advised to marry young, before late 20s. Even Ned Nwoko at 60 is marrying them 18 years old girls.
There are plenty of below 30 ladies out there looking for men to marry. I wouldn't want my daughters to wait till late 20 or 30 before getting married. And we all know the root cause of this problem of old single ladies in Nigeria, our girls in their early 20s have habits of discarding suitors until it is late.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Juliearth:

Carry on with your beliefs. I am sure op and other peace-loving individuals here know better.

That there will be issues between the new wife and the old wife? Nah there won't be issues as he will assure them that he loves them equally. Or marry the 32yo and make it clear to her it won't won't be only her that he has side chicks.

It's not my beliefs men that don't say it explicitly as I'm saying it will later do what I'm saying. Nature cannot be cheated or overcome with logic.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jman06(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Misterone:
it is normal and natural that every human being must sow his or her wild oats. it is a phase in our human lives, a time when we explore either secretly or openly. we pray that our wives don't do it in our houses but in their father's house. so if you like decieve yourself. bad attitude does not only mean having sex before marriage. it means other things too. I have seen a virgin girl that is more corrupt character wise than lebechi the witch.
So, in your mind you think a lady who was promiscuous at younger age would change as she gets older Old age hardly brings changes in behavior in women! That's the point you fail to understand! There's no basis to marry an older lady on the grounds that she'll be better behaved on account of her age!

If she's promiscuous, she'll still be fvcking her exes and other men under your roof! If she nags a lot, age would not stop her from nagging. That's a proven fact.

Whilst there are many young girls with good upbringing who are still virgins and would be loyal and faithful to you with all her life. Not everybody, especially girls, enjoy sowing wild oat like you put it.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doneback04: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bro, cut ur story short go and marry the lady 4year is enough to take and seniors her

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by jara: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Op, check this out on

https://www.nairaland.com/6946823/ladies-around-age-30-hidden

Mr. Nice Guys and ladies in their 30s have hidden gems in common to share. Many people inadvertently missed out on them. Only the wise ones look deeper, cultivate and appreciate their real characters. Somehow, in their earlier days, the bad guys’ image is creepily appealing to young men and women until full maturity.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Emaprince: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Good you know the desirability of an older man is his money. At least you are not delusional like your peers.

No it doesn’t take longer, not with the way you guys take drugs, smoke and consume alcohol these days. Maintaining youthfulness is dependent on gene and lifestyle. The latter is alien to Nigerians, irrespective of their gender.
My friend it takes longer for men to age. We look great in our 40s..Little wonder these youngies still drool over us. Not only cos of the money.

I am over 50 and look 20 something. Mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigDawsNet: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
iamL:

No na.

Research by Dr. Michael Rosenfeld, a sociologist from Stanford University, shows that women are more likely to initiate a breakup or divorce.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Sirqt5(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mercychen:

I don't think your sisters in their 20s look as hot as I am at 40. No jokes. A 31 year old nairalander once confirmed it that his 18 yr old sister looks way older than me when he saw me. So I wonder why you're fussing about my age.

Get a life!
we don see ur pics on Nairaland. u are ugly, no let anyone deceive u say u fine grandma
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sirqt5:
we don see ur pics on Nairaland. u are ugly, no let anyone deceive u say u fine grandma

Oops.. just realized I've been wasting my time on a underage fellow.

Cia o!.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by donMIG(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Marry ur best friend man
All these young girls r bunch of H#ES grin
No offense to the ladies here pls
Na weitin I dei c b dat
All this girls eyes don tire reach back! Them go shock u!
Na moni dei dia eyes guy
But who I'm I to advise u on dis... Me just dei reason u d mata from naija man perspective!

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Emaprince: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Women here are all riled up cos they put themselves in the 32 Yr old position. Thats women sha...always getting emotional and spitting garbage. Say one thing online ..but in real life, its the total opposite.

From a man's end, youthfulness is usually the point of attraction. But personally, I like mature women that takes good care of themselves and still look classy with a touch of sexyness. The problem is women above 30 upwards usually have slacked arm and other features that makes them look sexually not - so appealing. But like I said.. If she puts herself well together, she can still look nice.

Don't crucify a man for going after youngies... men are mostly interested in sex..not your money..and all the enjoyment that comes from sex lies in the youngies.

OP should make his choice..though I would advice he go for the 32 Yr old. The young ones has crazy body counts too. 32 is not even too old..so?

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Research by Dr. Michael Rosenfeld, a sociologist from Stanford University, shows that women are more likely to initiate a breakup or divorce.

The higher the rate of promiscuity and the younger a woman is, the higher her chances to initiate divorce.....

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Emaprince:
Women here are all riled up cos they put themselves in the 32 Yr old position. Thats women sha...always getting emotional and spitting garbage. Say one thing online ..but in real life, its the total opposite.

From a man's end, youthfulness is usually the point of attraction. But personally, I like mature women that takes good care of themselves and still look classy with a touch of sexyness. The problem is women above 30 upwards usually have slacked arm and other features that makes them look sexually not - so appealing. But like I said.. If she puts herself well together, she can still look nice.

Don't crucify a man for going after youngies... men are mostly interested in sex..not your money..and all the enjoyment that comes from sex lies in the youngies.

OP should make his choice..though I would advice he go for the 32 Yr old. The young ones has crazy body counts too. 32 is not even too old..so?

He should go for the 32yo and enjoy young side chicks.... but he should let his wife know sha so no one will blame him of "cheating"

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigDawsNet: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

The higher the rate of promiscuity and the younger a woman is, the higher her chances to initiate divorce.....

I guess I'm gonna take that, You pretty right on that...

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
The only problem is that in the next 5 years that 32 your old girl will look like a 50 year old granny, especially after child birth.

She will add weight have fat arms and wide torso like a rhinoceros or hippo.

If that is not an issue for you proceed. wink

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
quentin06:
The only problem is that in the next 5 years that 32 your old girl will look like a 50 year old granny, especially after child birth.

She will add weight have fat arms and wide torso like a rhinoceros or hippo.

If that is not an issue for you proceed. wink

And if the guy is the religious type he will become a fornicator adulterer, sexually immoral and all sorts of religious names that he will be called.... why don't men just embrace holy polygamy??
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by sammirano: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

As it stands today only boyfriends have the best of the girls. Husbands are getting a very bad deal.....the boyfriends get the best of the girls 18-25 and the husbands only get when she's in decline with all the negative attributes you describe of women; which makes marriage a not so good deal for men.

Toh. Its left for the husband to settle for bittered-aged ladies. When a man is comfortable, he can choose the best. Young, fresh and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Even your mothers that married at 17 got cheated on. So save your energy abeg.
With this your insultive character, how can a man marry you at 32.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Imustreturn(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
iamL:

I asked for her contact first biko.
ahh but you are a female nah
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Jerryog:

With this your insultive character, how can a man marry you at 32.

How is your reality an insult? Didn’t your fathers cheat on your mothers?

Emaprince:
My friend it takes longer for men to age. We look great in our 40s..Little wonder these youngies still drool over us. Not only cos of the money.

I am over 50 and look 20 something. Mtcheeeew

Lol. If you look that good, they won’t be hiding your pictures. They won’t be posting only pictures of themselves and the food/gifts you bought for them. Ain’t no youngie drooling over an old broke man, because he would look stressed and dusty. Money stops nonsense, maybe aging too. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Floreate: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

MARRY HER.

HER AGE IS A FACTOR SHE HAS NO CONTROL OVER, IT'S NOT PART OF HER CHARACTER OR VIRTUE.

SHEBIS MATURE,

WISE

CONSEEVATIVE

GOD FEARING

no go enter one chance with all these under 25 wey dey follow G guys, u go regret

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

They get married but it won't be only her (he will hv younger side chicks). Research shows girls that have been around the block (slept around) tend to have marriages that don't last.
whatever you want to tell yourself

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

How is your reality an insult? Didn’t your fathers cheat on your mothers?

Lol. If you look that good, they won’t be hiding your pictures. They won’t be posting only pictures of themselves and the food/gifts you bought for them. Ain’t no youngie drooling over an old broke man, because he would look stressed and dusty. Money stops nonsense, maybe aging too. grin

My gf finish them oh!! Send me ur number let's chat on whatsapp. I don't mind 44 yr Olds il make an exception for u. Kisses.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ifakiland(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.
So in the whole abroad you no see woman marry na 32yrs old old woman you wan marry for Nigeria?? The way some of you men reason sef....abeg getat

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Kmf0: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Go for the 32years

I repeat do not marry a young girl

Most of these girls from 28 years downward are not ready for marriage . They are immature and believe everything is glitter and want a man to do everything for them. They can’t think clear. Their life is based on Netflix hollywood nollywood Instagram tiktok clubhouse abs others

You will have peace marrying that 32years old and forget about those that says older may not get preg on time , it’s all false. Most of the old ones and even getting pregnant faster than those young nasty things out there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me / Photo: Kind Of Friends You Shouldn’t Have Around Your Home If You Travel Alot / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.