Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46046 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by onyekabe(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
The chance of a lady above 30 having her first child without complication is higher.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

You are one of those evil women looking to use naive men as retirement package. Men now know that game so too bad for you!
It's well. Truth is bitter. Like I stated up there, I'm not convincing the OP. And if u do not know me, u have no right to say that trash of a comment u typed up there.

If u are among those guys who use women, and still be the first to badmouth and say evill things about them. Karma is awaiting u. That's all I've to say. Take care.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by tonero230(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
If you are wondering why I am not married at 36 years old, I was abroad studying and did not want to marry Oyinbo.
cool cool

Nigerian ladies are not there
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Stargurl20:

It's well. Truth is bitter. Like I stated up there, I'm not convincing the OP. And if u do not know me, u have no right to say that trash of a comment u typed up there.

If u are among those guys who use women, and still be the first to badmouth and say evill things about them. Karma is awaiting u. That's all I've to say. Take care.

I don't use any women so I'm not afraid of "karma"... I'm against women using men.... if ur not a d*ck taster of various d*cks then fine.... ur one of us.... but if ur looking for a retirement package then karma will make sure u don't end up with a great man....

Enough of bad girls trying to eat dia cake and having it....

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Stargurl20(f): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

I don't use any women so I'm not afraid of "karma"... I'm against women using men.... if ur not a d*ck taster of various d*cks then fine.... ur one of us.... but if ur looking for a retirement package then karma will make sure u don't end up with a great man....

Enough of bad girls trying to eat dia cake and having it....
Lol... U know why I'm not moved by your words? Coz I know who I'm which I feel no need to prove to u.

I'm not here to exchange words. But I so much believe that this wouldn't be what u would say if someone whom u care about is the one OP is making such post about
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by alstacs(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
If you are wondering why I am not married at 36 years old, I was abroad studying and did not want to marry Oyinbo.
cool cool

At 36, you are quite matured and 32 is a very good and perfect match for you. A wider gap will create broader viewpoints, values and lifestyle differences. This broad difference will surely kill all the enthusiasm you might have initially.
Secondly, at 36, I doubt if you can cope with the drama of the generation below 30, these are children that grew up on digital devices and seem completely different..

and you may need to wait long before you get your "cultural and conservative" young lady you desire

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Babaken(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Pls what's this supposed to mean?? Blacks reason far better than oyinbos... pls don't try this nonsense again!
sorry sir please accept my apology.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Babaken:

Africans are among the smartest people on earth and are at least just as smart as others; western media knows this and tried to subdue the Blackman psychologically thru colonial brainwashing.... the continent is underdeveloped due to the interference of the so called "G7" who are in actual fact poor states and thieves....
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Alaganature09(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
All this no matter....as long you dey abroad u go get money oOoOO abeg connect me I need job ooo
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
alphaNomega:

Age is just a number until you start looking for IVF centres doing promo
grin grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2022
alphaNomega:
This guy no get instincts na why he come nairaland

cheesy
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by meobizy(f): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Nairaland and its home country are the only places I hear people of such age called boy and girl. Una sef can tire person.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by remsonik(f): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2022
What goes around, comes around. Look for the younger ones and when you grow old that you're down she starts flirting around and you face a lot of dramas that you can't fight. No one to cleanse you, no one to keep your company, help take care of you, feed you or even fulfill your sexual urges that will only come once in a month. Your balls are weak and can't produce good sperm for a child and she brings in children from another man into your home which you cater for unknowingly
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DukeNija(m): 2:39am On Jan 20, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Don’t lose that woman, you might regret it for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DrAkpa(m): 3:18am On Jan 20, 2022
overflow1:
Bros marry this lady
The best thing to do when you see what you want is to take action.

Don't think she will wait if you delay. Other guys wey get eye near her may be watching you. Any little chance they will take her.

I got my wife when one guy dating her was thinking as you do. A little space of laxity by him, I attached myself, solidified my ground and took full position.

He regretted it. He kept chatting my wife till I told her to block him. It's not wickedness, it's called protecting what you love.

How are you sure your wife is not fvrcking this guy on the side? Never trust women
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ThinkSmarter: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2022
oldienavie:

She ticks all my boxes, I just feel that women age faster than men.
I see a lot of married men running after younger ladies , thats not something I pray for in my marriage.
Aging is genetic, there are many women in their 40s that look younger than some women in their late 20s and 30s.
A 32 year old women that still looks beautiful won't turn ugly overnight.
At 32, most male and female have attained their full growth, size~wise.
Many wonders can happen in that ur so called slim 22year old women b4 she reaches 32.
Follow ur instincts, age is a variable.
Between two 30yr old women with life expectancy of 60 and 80 respectively, u can't expect both to age at same pace.
go for that lady if she is physically appealing and she tick most of ur box.
mature ladies are more respectful and loving.
she will give u peace of mind that u may not get from that younger lady.
meanwhile, follow ur heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
remsonik:
What goes around, comes around. Look for the younger ones and when you grow old that you're down she starts flirting around and you face a lot of dramas that you can't fight. No one to cleanse you, no one to keep your company, help take care of you, feed you or even fulfill your sexual urges that will only come once in a month. Your balls are weak and can't produce good sperm for a child and she brings in children from another man into your home which you cater for unknowingly

Not really true. With a 10 yr age gap when he 46 she's 36. 36 yo woman don expire.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Babaken(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africans are among the smartest people on earth and are at least just as smart as others; western media knows this and tried to subdue the Blackman psychologically thru colonial brainwashing.... the continent is underdeveloped due to the interference of the so called "G7" who are in actual fact poor states and thieves....
thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Babaken(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Aging is genetic, there are many women in their 40s that look younger than some women in their late 20s and 30s.
Many wonders can happen in that ur so called slim 22year old women b4 she reaches 32.
Between two 30yr old women with life expectancy of 60 and 80 respectively, u can't expect both to age at same pace.
BARMAN PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN ONE BOTTLE.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Glycolite: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Firstly, as a man, you have a shorter life expectancy than her. Just a lil' fyi.

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Finally, if we were to put your photos side by side, we can most definitely tell who's older: YOU. I wouldn't be surprised if you're already spotting some greys either.

Finally finally, you don't love her, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this absurd question.

I mean, if she's too old for you to marry at 32, then she ought to think twice about marrying your ancient 36-year old behind.

Smiles, you're trying too hard.

You're trying too hard to deny the fact that men and women don't as age the same.
You're trying too hard to make readers think a man that's 36 years old is "older" compare to a woman of 32 years old when it comes to relationship.
The fact is that time is men's best friend,and no matter the shaming tactics and manipulation you employ , it's not going to change such fact.
A man in his 50th can comfortablely get married,not just getting married,but getting married to a woman in her 20s, can't say the same of a woman just above her 30s.

@Oldienavie, don't be deceived,you want a younger woman,go for it.
A man that's 36 is still very young in the journey of life when compared to a woman who is even in her late 20s.
Women ,most times,looks older than their age, especially after they start giving birth,so, it's advisable you go for women who are way younger than you.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Glycolite: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

"Mature ladies" is another word use by the gullible to think the older a woman is,the more respectful and loving she is.
Another sentence use to sugarcoat most of this ladies waywardness and terrible chioces when they were younger,hot and attention is coming their ways from every corner of the street,which they think will continue forever since they think they are the "big catch".
As they get older ,they now realized that all the attentions have drastically reduced,and men are finding it difficult creating long term commitment plans with them,and men are going for younger women,they will start playing the "I' a mature lady now and I now know what I want" bullshit card.
Men that could see through their manipulation,they will start shaming them and telling those who cares to listen how younger girls are not good for serious commitment brouhaha.

Most of this ladies in their 30s that didn't get men to commit with them in the long term that now hid under the umbrella of "mature ladies",there are reasons men don't take them serious anymore,and you should be blaming the ladies not trying hard to shame men that are not ready to put up with the baggage of thier past .

@Oldienavie

[ This post might also help you to understand this "mature ladies" trash the society feeds the gullible]

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

And if the guy is the religious type he will become a fornicator adulterer, sexually immoral and all sorts of religious names that he will be called.... why don't men just embrace holy polygamy??
Let me tell you a secret, men are polygamous by nature.
One woman can never satisfy a real man.
Forget those stories of couples being married for 32 years, the only way the man can stay that long with that woman is by browsing other women.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Babaken:

Why are you apologizing, do blacks reason better than whites? Do you know that despite their education and professional qualification most black women have a slimmer chance to get married than their white counterparts?

Why did OP not marry over there? Ask him, the truth is that a black woman over there is a huge liability to marry.

She has incurred student loan, diseases , abortions and all the toxic emotional baggage OP can never deal with.

Its always better to marry at home.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Glycolite: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2022
remsonik:

@Oldienavie, please don't fall for this manipulation.

Go for younger women,there is a reason older women will create every schemas to discourage men from settling with younger women.
The truth is that older women perceive younger women as big threat in the sexual market place,so they employ every manipulation tactics and shaming mechanisms to sway the pendulum in thier favour and create a scenario that sees the younger women as "bad and not good for long term commitment plans",and they the older folks ,are the "big catch" in long term commitment.
You can smell the foul play,right ?
I hope you can.

Your father went for a younger woman for a reason.
Your grand father went for a younger woman for a reason.
Your great grand father went for younger women for a reason.
Don't allow this "mature ladies" shame and decieve you,because they understand that they don't stand a chance with younger women and most men are not ready to deal with her baggages and past.
You honestly should be concerned why men didn't settle for her when she was younger,even though I understand,some factors are beyond our control,but it's necessary you should be concerned why men didn't seek out long commitment plans with her when she was younger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Glycolite:

Smiles, you're trying too hard.

You're trying too hard to deny the fact that men and women don't as age the same.
You're trying too hard to make readers think a man that's 36 years old is "older" compare to a woman of 32 years old when it comes to relationship.
The fact is that time is men's best friend,and no matter the shaming tactics and manipulation you employ , it's not going to change such fact.
A man in his 50th can comfortablely get married,not just getting married,but getting married to a woman in her 20s, can't say the same of a woman just above her 30s.

@Oldienavie, don't be deceived,you want a younger woman,go for it.
A man that's 36 is still very young in the journey of life when compared to a woman who is even in her late 20s.
Women ,most times,looks older than their age, especially after they start giving birth,so, it's advisable you go for women who are way younger than you.

Gbam! Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Glycolite: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2022
iamL:

As a lady never feel bad abt your age, just be yourself and don't settle for less because u feel time is running out. Someone out there Will do anything to be with you at the right time.

Don't be moved by what these NL boys and women-hatters are spreewing.

Smiles,the reality is that a man that knows his worth is not going to settle for older woman a.ka "mature ladies" when there are younger women out there.
Your father settled for your younger mother for a reason .
Your grand father settled for your grand mother when she was younger for a reason.
And it goes on and on and on.
No matter how hard you guys try to paint younger women as "bad and not good for long tern commitment plans" ,because you perceive them as big threat to your long term commitment plans,most men will always go for younger women.
Most of us are not ready to deal with older women a.k.a "mature ladies" past baggages .
Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2022
quentin06:

Let me tell you a secret, men are polygamous by nature.
One woman can never satisfy a real man.
Forget those stories of couples being married for 32 years, the only way the man can stay that long with that woman is by browsing other women.

There is God oh! And obviously sleeping with prostitutes and every Tom dick and Harry is a sin... and brings emptiness.

However the only incentive for monogamy which is youth has been taken away from husbands sad

What I practice is holy polygamy I.e. I make sure all my girlfriends and concubines hv a basic profession of faith in God, no sleeping with married women, praying for the women I sleep with, no sleeping with prostitutes etc..

But the current marriage deal for husbands is a bad deal....

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Glycolite:

Smiles,the reality is that a man that knows his worth is not going to settle for older woman a.ka "mature ladies" when there are younger women out there.
Your father settled for your younger mother for a reason .
Your grand father settled for your grand mother when she was younger for a reason.
And it goes on and on and on.
No matter how hard you guys try to paint younger women as "bad and not good for long tern commitment plans],because you perceive them as big threat to your long term commitment plans,most men will always go for younger women.
Most of us are not ready to deal with older women a.k.a "mature ladies" past baggages .
Deal with it.

They think they can argue out nature with logic.
Let me also say another truth pocahontas cococandy cocolady iyabe make all of u a hear:

50 year old men truly desire 16-22 year olds just that they have been shamed out of it. Even 51 year senators in the North still go for 19 year olds. They are happy to deal with the so called "immaturity". Who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Glycolite: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

They think they can argue out nature with logic.
Let me also say another truth pocahontas cococandy cocolady iyabe make all of u a hear:

50 year old men truly desire 16-22 year olds just that they have been shamed out of it. Even 51 year senators in the North still go for 19 year olds. They are happy to deal with the so called "immaturity". Who no like better thing?

Hello bro,please I will love if you had used women that are 18 years old and above in your age range sample.
The truth is that " the law" is going to employ every means possible to send you behind bars if you're caught having a sexual dealing with a lady below 18 years old, whether the relationship was conceptual or not .
Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Brunosamel(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Glycolite:

Hello bro,please I will love if you had used women that are 18 years old and above in your age range sample.
The truth is that " the law" is going to employ every means possible to send you behind bars if you're caught having a sexual dealing with a lady below 18 years old, whether the relationship was conceptual or not .
Have a great day.

There are countries such as Canada where 16 is an age of consent. Again u hv given into fear....

Personally sha I only do 18 & above but that's not to say there are countries where 16 isn't legal....

So dem don use law to pit fear in ur souls that men no longer go for wat they want. Fear fear.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Glycolite: 9:21am On Jan 20, 2022
BigBashiru:

There are countries such as Canada where 16 is an age of consent. Again u hv given into fear....

Personally sha I only do 18 & above but that's not to say there are countries where 16 isn't legal....

So dem don use law to pit fear in ur souls that men no longer go for wat they want. Fear fear.
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.