Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar (19668 Views)

Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by micronut(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Smile.

Meanwhile. Tinubu is promising free WAEC fee if elected the president oo.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjH5ejJlHZY
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by cracky2(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Where is the picture of the building, no address in calabar either.atleast some one here could spot the address if it has..cheap schemes to publicize the old thief called Tinubu...I feel very bad that young futuristic Nigerians will at a time like this in Nigeria, still anchor hopes on old useless politicians who never had anything good to offer nigerians..
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by adelaja70(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I can't understand what you typed.if the highnesss from the agbo and other mix mix has cleared then you type well.
Cowward grin grin grin
Nairaland changed FK to mess... Hope you garrit it man. We don't care....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by NakwansaPolice: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
johnmartus:
The early you accept Tinubu as your next president the better for you to make peace btw you and your life.

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Nonywendy(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
There is no such 5 storey building at mayne avenue Calabar. Infact the so called 5 storey building standing there is an uncompleted building with court case since time immemorial is beside oando filling station bfore access bank. This one is a cooked up lie
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Nonywendy(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2022
cracky2:
Where is the picture of the building, no address in calabar either.atleast some one here could spot the address if it has..cheap schemes to publicize the old thief called Tinubu...I feel very bad that young futuristic Nigerians will at a time like this in Nigeria, still anchor hopes on old useless politicians who never had anything good to offer nigerians..
such building no dey exist
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by zelnababa(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2022
hollywater:
I just pray the Building collapsed, since they refuse to have sense.
useless prayer.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Sonoyom(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2022
5 story building in Main Avenue?
Abi dem build am yesterday?
Garfield1 na so una won take start campaign with lie?
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by johnmartus(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Seun lalasticalala mydn44 this op is using his alternative account.
NakwansaPolice:
[/b]

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by abdulikhina(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2022
blamingthedevil:
This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two
My brother, they blindly refuse to see that they are advertising Tinubu so badly. na wao.

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by basseeafricana: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Dem chop this guy die!

Bullion van to the world!
All what Igbo are saying. You people are just making Tinubu more popular. For now, no one among d politicians is popular than Tinubu. What are we saying? Let Tanko Almakura- Tinubu boy gets Apc's Chairman. All your eyes will clear. Instead of Igbo to be lobbying Pdp, they are busy condemning Tinubu. I laugh! To know a real man, Tinubu has never responded to their cryies. Worthless people with jealousy and bitter hatred.

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:
Ipobians would have burnt it down.

South-South don’t play politics of hate and why they politically surpassing the South East.

Jonathan aligning with the central and in know of affairs and political moves.

My Igbo brothers are still busy sitting at home when men are aligning.
Jonathan is no traitor. He's not aligning shit. Meeting regularly with Buhari is status quo.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Dapson73(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:
Ipobians would have burnt it down.

South-South don’t play politics of hate and why they politically surpassing the South East.

Jonathan aligning with the central and in know of affairs and political moves.

My Igbo brothers are still busy sitting at home when men are aligning.

You get bad mouth grin

See as you finish them cool
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by garfield1: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sonoyom:
5 story building in Main Avenue?
Abi dem build am yesterday?
Garfield1 na so una won take start campaign with lie?

Mayne avenue is a long street oh with new builldings and its been long I went to that area.na municipal I dey

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Prophet777: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by gfon(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
hollywater:
I just pray the Building collapsed, since they refuse to have sense.
wat if one of your family members happenes to be there when it collapses,just know you killed him/her with your mouth

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by purpleicious(f): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Really,I think it's one of those abandoned buildings near Government Science School.Elder for wher self?
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by hollywater: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
gfon:
wat if one of your family members happenes to be there when it collapses,just know you killed him/her with your mouth
I don't have a family member that is ignorant of what is happening in Nigeria today. So my family members has nothing to find there.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by gfon(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
hollywater:
I don't have a family member that is ignorant of what is happening in Nigeria today. So my family members has nothing to find there.
funny you...so why wishing death to other families

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by oyatz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
Why Tinubu of all people? undecided

I don't even want any Nigerian politician irrespective of the party they come from, they are all the same. Thieves!

If possible I would prefer our colonial masters to come back and continue from where they stopped. These thieves have failed woefully.....The only person I would manage to support with my eyes closed is Osibanjo instead of Tinubu.

Politicians put their self-interests first and their self Interests may not necessarily be the same as your interests.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by oyatz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Guy,just leave them with their Yorobad useless liars.
Who from SS and se will even vote them.
Let them continue with their 2015 liars and propaganda.
Now nigeria is more tribalistic than before.
I m from SS,I rather vote a dog than a Yorobad person.and most ssners and seners are like that too.

You are just a voter.

Politicians consider their Interests first ,which is not necessarily the same as your interests and if Tinubu/APC can guarantee that interests, they will work for it.

Didn't you see the ways Prince Aurthur Eze sharply became a Buhari's supporter immediately after May,29,2015?

Didn't you see the ways Senator Nnamani, Uche Ekwenife, Orji Uzor Kalu, Govs Been Ayede & Dave Umahi quickly joined the APC which is the most despised party in their States?

Look at Elder Godswill Orubebe and Sen Ovie Omo-Agege who eventually defeated Ike Ekweremadu as deputy Senate president. Politicians work for who can meet their self-interests!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bahamas95(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
oyatz:

Politicians put their self-interests first and their self Interests may not necessarily be the same as your interests.
Is that how it's suppose to be? Being a leader means you should serve the people and not the other way round.

Corruption is the major reason why Africa is still backward in development, most especially Nigeria........ Somebody would embezzle public fund he/she won't be able to finish in their lifetime. Isn't that witchcraft?
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Sonoyom(m): 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
garfield1:

Mayne avenue is a long street oh with new builldings and its been long I went to that area.na municipal I dey
Would five storey building be hidden?

How many do we have in Calabar?
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by garfield1: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sonoyom:

Would five storey building be hidden?

How many do we have in Calabar?

A lot oh as of now.anyway,happy new year
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bennycollins: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
This one wan secure future contracts grin
You know it!
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Sonoyom(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
garfield1:

A lot oh as of now.anyway,happy new year
Happy New year brother, go through the trend i am sure there are people who are residents in that area.

That man is from my Villa sha, i know him very well. The building was subject to litigation some years ago.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Chikpat(m): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I'm sure if it's somebody from your state you won't say this trash. Is he the only one that stole. Hatred will kill many of you. Tinubu living in your heads free without paying rent. I guess Orji uzor kalu, Anyim, Atiku and co are all saint. You people from afghan-EASTERN will not kill somebody with laugh.

Did you hear yourself? "Somebody from my state". You have no right to be intentionally senseless. When did we reduce the president to "our state" matter.
I supported Atiku against Jonathan and Buhari in 2011. I never supported Buhari till we had the failed presidency of Jonathan.
Again, I supported Buhari against Jonathan in 2015 because I felt it was right to do so. Under Buhari's presidency, I have realized it was stupid to have done so. And it is most stupid to consider an old, sick grandpa with a questionable identify, a questionable age, a questionable source of wealth, a questionable credential, a questionable capacity to deliver simply because he is "from my state", he is a Yoruba, he has been a kingmaker and can be a king etc. These are all empty. We need a president that can do the job not a guy who feels he is entitled to be the president.
Nigeria have had presidents. We do not need a yeye liability like Tinubu in 2023 for the president. Forward ever, backward never
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Tomahawk99(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gbagura:
Awolowo gave your forbears free education. If I lie, ask your father.
I'm not an afonja, he gave free education to afonja in the south west.
Go and confirm this with your mother. Learn.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Gbagura: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tomahawk99:

I'm not an afonja, he gave free education to afonja in the south west.
Go and confirm this with your mother. Learn.
Igbo, we civilized for forefathers. When our fathers were watching TV, yours were still living on trees. When our fathers were reading newspapers, yours were gathering at market square to promote hates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts / Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Nigeria Closes Land & Sea Borders For Upcoming Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.