Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar (19666 Views)

Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center / All Bola Tinubu Support Groups To Hold Meeting On January 17th / Ambode Weighs Options As Efforts To Secure Tinubu’s Support Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Omicron007: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked
Tinubu needs to consider the plight of the Brainwashed BMC Zombies.

Their Darling Daddy has long abandoned them to abject poverty and their sheer stupidity won't let them see it.

They are gradually transitioning to TMC Urchins and Tinubu needs to allocate some stolen funds for them.

At least, it will enable Vulture Griller to complete his grilling shop after seven years of ass-licking.

2 Likes

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Gbagura: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Tomahawk99:

Na so Awolowo and Abiola gain grounds but in the end how far?
Awolowo gave your forbears free education. If I lie, ask your father.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Formularcr7: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2022
We rise by lifting others,BAT you have done your part, enjoy the privilege of helping others.we move

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by yemmight(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2022
North knew that this man might not survive a single term. The VP is coming from the North which means VP automatically becomes President after his demise. God will help us.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by FreeStuffsNG: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Thank you so very much sir Chief Okon.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by AmazingELixir: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
grin

Politicians are just aligning themselves to cash out on this man....lagos money must go round this fall.

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Unrated900(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Dem chop this guy die!

Bullion van to the world!

Sharap guy,
Make una bring candidate make we bring as well
Then make we vote...
Tinubu vs ipob candidate

Vote count

Tinubu-:180m
Ipob candidate-:30m
Unregistered vote-:10m

So who wins

Continue been bitter while the west are progressing

Ndi ara.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by maestroferddi: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Mindless propaganda from The Nation. The stable is gaining infamy for falsehood...

Where is this building in Calabar because I can count on the fingers of one hand buildings in Calabar which are up to 5 storeys?

Tinubu is not popular or even reckoned with in Cross River....

BTW, how many storeys is APC national secretariat at Abuja?

4 Likes

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by KanoFirstSon: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Igbos will soon start lamenting on newspapers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bahamas95(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Why Tinubu of all people? undecided

I don't even want any Nigerian politician irrespective of the party they come from, they are all the same. Thieves!

If possible I would prefer our colonial masters to come back and continue from where they stopped. These thieves have failed woefully.....The only person I would manage to support with my eyes closed is Osibanjo instead of Tinubu.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by johnmartus(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2022
They said ss not going to support Tinubu now the ss are disappointed them they start changing the word .
Gbagura:
Shut up, tinubu is gaining grounds while you're gaining shames.

Gain na gain sha, Igbo. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by VIKTO83(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
People are busy investing in this goldmine thats coming but my Igbo brothers will see it as evil thereby ending up to play the oppositiin when BAT will bcome president.
Do u think BAT that we know won't compensate those making investment into his life right now?
The truth is that people will fund more than 60% of Yinubu's electioneering expenses even without him knowing.
BAT had built and raised people.
Even if he decided not to run, he would have been over 15triilion Maura richer because an offer that will make BAT not to run will worth over 15trillion naira

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by emmykk(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Gbagura:

Hahahahaha gaining ground ke.
All the candidate can get such that is not gaining ground.let focus on the primaries first
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bastardlyrich: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2022
Yorobad Muslim media propaganda.
Which story building grin grin grin
Belive a cowarrd, backstabbetr,thieff and ritualisst at your own perill.
I even see the c laves saying ss does not play politics of hate after betraying gej,and the great brave ijaws.
You think we are fools abi.
Calm down we dey wait for una for junction grin ;Dmake una dey come.

2 Likes

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Advocate500: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2022
The desperation of Tinubu will be his greatest undoing, the person he want to succeed will not be happy to handover the position to a desperate successor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by johnmartus(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2022
grin
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals how is your crying today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bastardlyrich: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2022
maestroferddi:
Mindless propaganda from The Nation. The stable is gaining infamy for falsehood...

Where is this building in Calabar because I can count on the fingers of one hand buildings in Calabar which are up to 5 storeys?

Tinubu is not popular or even reckoned with in Cross River....

BTW, how many storeys is APC national secretary at Abuja?
Guy,just leave them with their Yorobad useless liars.
Who from SS and se will even vote them.
Let them continue with their 2015 liars and propaganda.
Now nigeria is more tribalistic than before.
I m from SS,I rather vote a dog than a Yorobad person.and most ssners and seners are like that too.

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by johnmartus(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
The early you accept Tinubu as your next president the better for you to make peace btw you and your life.
Bastardlyrich:
Yorobad Muslim media propaganda.
Which story building grin grin grin
Belive a cowarrd, backstabbetr,thieff and ritualisst at your own perill.
I even see the c laves saying ss does not play politics of hate after betraying gej,and the great brave ijaws.
You think we are fools abi.
Calm down we dey wait for una for junction grin ;Dmake una dey come.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Comedian2019: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Gbagura:

Must you guys remain slaves in your country?

Wahala for who no jaapa. grin
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bastardlyrich: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2022
johnmartus:
The early you accept Tinubu as your next president the better for you to make peace btw you and your life.
Listen cowwward,don't mention me with these trash or troll.
I'm not a c lave, bacjstabber or retualist.
Like attract like.
If you think c laves will be president,then wait 2023 is almost here.
But don't mention me while drinking agbo early in the morning.
Continue your work in park.
There are levels in life
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by adelaja70(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Tomahawk99:

Na so Awolowo and Abiola gain grounds but in the end how far?
All this dead brain Okoro sef.....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2022
blamingthedevil:
This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two
Egbó you are beginning to spam this rubbish up there in every political thread, shey you know it's sounding foolish

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by adelaja70(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Guy,just leave them with their Yorobad useless liars.
Who from SS and se will even vote them.
Let them continue with their 2015 liars and propaganda.
Now nigeria is more tribalistic than before.
I m from SS,I rather vote a dog than a Yorobad person.and most ssners and seners are like that too.
You can even mess dogs... Nobody cares.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bamzyriches451: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu is going no where

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Onuoha1234(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Nairaland Forum turning into a Rag Shit just to make money. Any stunt by jobbers is now news.gullible Nigerians!
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Bastardlyrich: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
adelaja70:

You can even mess dogs... Nobody cares.
I can't understand what you typed.if the highnesss from the agbo and other mix mix has cleared then you type well.
Cowward grin grin grin
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by IbadeHQ: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Chikpat:
Interesting! One thing is sure, Tinubu will contest the 2023 election. The money he has looted from Lagos and other shady deals will be spent and Nigerians will earn their money back. He cañ deceive himself but he will not be the president of Nigeria.
Nigeria does not need a yeye liability as president.

I'm sure if it's somebody from your state you won't say this trash. Is he the only one that stole. Hatred will kill many of you. Tinubu living in your heads free without paying rent. I guess Orji uzor kalu, Anyim, Atiku and co are all saint. You people from afghan-EASTERN will not kill somebody with laugh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by ezegold4we: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2022
This is APC And Buhari's game plan, APC Knowing fully well that South East, South South And about 30% of Wise, educated, intelligent and Christain voter's in South West will not vote Tinubu will give their ticket to Tinubu while PDP will present a northern candidate From north West or north east, and a VP from South East, then both South East And South South with about 30% christain voters from south West will vote for PDP candidate, then 70% of northern voter's will also vote for PDP, finally The north will have another 8yrs in power Courtesy of TInubu and South west greed for power. We already knew that the northern cabal's in APC will offer Their ticket to greedy Tinubu because that's The easiest And fastest way to retain power in the North.
Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by IbadeHQ: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Dem chop this guy die!

Bullion van to the world!

Okoro...lif dem make them chop am e no concern u. If u wan chop ur own send ur akant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Onogiede(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
headSmasher:
Hehehehehe baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals how is your crying today
both Igbo and Yoruba guys here causing confusion una dey stupid an idiotic,.. Old man no dey go any where,..suffer no dey tire una,.Am a BENIN with dignity,..

1 Like

Re: David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu
Make remi come become First Lady God forbid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Debate - Battle Of The Campaigners / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / Festus Keyamo Gets PMB 2019 Appointment as Director Strategic Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.