Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident (3101 Views)

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hand Of God Caught On Camera After God Delivered Dunamis Member From An Accident by Doubleoh7: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
APOPTOSIS:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We can't recover.
Not now.
Possibly 3000 years to come.
They should come abroad and repeat that Testimony!
Even the Pastor knows its fake, but something just has to be said to increase the obesity of the offering plates.

@obesity of offering plates grin grin grin. You wicked oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Morning Dews Devotionals / God Does Exist / The Truth About Satanism, Cultism, Atheism, Homosexualism + NL Satanism Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.